Reopening of window has brought the new breeze to me too:p

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Well as epi starts with the amazing scene of Imran and Mariyam's conversation at school,both are happy,Imran is coz finally Mariyam has taken the right decision for Najma and Mariyam too for the same.
Najma and Mariyam's encounter at school...ooopps...but i really found that a bit of dramatic or wud u like to call that a bit of OTT...Mariyam chasing Najma with tennis ball and all...and then Mariyam spreading her arms to give a tight hug to her princess...well thats where i found till date

My complaints went to get some life😆when Mariyam gives back to Naseem...it was really high time..but i was really shocked that how😲i mean in a single day all this happen so sudden..first decision for Najma thn back firing Naseema😲...but that was fabulous when she said...haan,, to???😃...Naseem's face was worth watching😆...loved Mariyam's courage today...as she said she can't change her life style just coz of shabnam...You keep talking to yor Ammi..we can hv a convo on this issue later on😆..bang on Mmariyam...a tight hug to u from my side...this was much needed really😆

😆Again...tu tu main main of Imran n Najma in the school only😆that was amazing...Najma telling Imran not to drag the issues of home to school😆and Imran getting frustrated over that and yelling at her...Najma telling not to yell...and then Imran tries to soft his tone😆😆that was really amazing😆love both of them...they both are really so cute😛😛

Mamu and Najma😆that window fight😆...oh God...Both opened their windows by same time and so started that cat fight😆...

Najma to Mamu:.What is yor problem??
Mamu: what is yor problem?
Najma : aap hmari line copy kr rhe hain😆.hillarious...that cat fight was amazing😆which used to happen among Imran and Najma today happened among Najma and Mamu😆and Mariyam and Imran sending those glares to each other that they cant do anything😆...and they kept on giving that smile...awww...itni jaldi...this is called chennai express😆

we all were so saying about the pace😆engine was not the modern one...so its pace was slow..but now guess they hv replaced..atleast for today😆metro ...😆

will give 9/10😃
Regards.
Edited by BabbaR_SheR - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
the episode was very nice with Mariyam finally agreeing for Najma's tennis👏 Imran-Najma are back to normal, specially Najma , Imran and Najma's scenes always are endearing to watch, but I totally didn't expect Mariyam to tell off Naseema ..when she asked Imran to hide the racket at school, i kin of felt Mariam would remain the same at home, but her telling of Naseema was much needed and hiding the truth about tennis from family at the moment gives a good amount of hits and misses before the truth is revealed
And opening of window is a lot symbolic here, both Najma and maamu opened the doors for Maram and Imran's future and they will be the bridge between these two. both have such cute nok jhoks.

So now it will be all hide and seek for Najma and Mariam about tennis

true that episodes are better paced now . :))
Edited by munnihyderabad - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

the episode was very nice with Mariyam finally agreeing for Najma's tennis👏 Imran-Najma are back to normal, specially Najma , Imran and Najma's scenes always are endearing to watch, but I totally didn't expect Mariyam to tell off Naseema ..when she asked Imran to hide the racket at school, i kin of felt Mariam would remain the same at home, but her telling of Naseema was much needed and hiding the truth about tennis from family at the moment gives a good amount of hits and misses before the truth is revealed

And opening of window is a lot symbolic here, both Najma and maamu opened the doors for Maram and Imran's future and they will be the bridge between these two. both have such cute nok jhoks.

So now it will be all hide and seek for Najma and Mariam about tennis

true that episodes are better paced now . :))

yeah even i was shocked...don't from where she got that courage...i mean she never says even a single word to Naseema but just"ji bhabi"...n how she said all this today...i guess Imran's lecture has shrugged her a lot,that children makes distances from parents sometimes...she is scared for this too...and wanna see her daughter fulfilling her and her Abbu's dream too😊
it will be amazing to see how both Imran and Mmariyam fall for each other...as one loves her late husband like anything and the other does not trust in marriage any more😳
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Really loved the episode! And I am so, so happy that the pace is finally starting to pick up! The last two episodes moved pretty quickly and I am really hoping that trend continues! We've finally reached the crux of the story and they need to keep the pacing consistent!

As for both the symbolism of both the windows opening at the same time...it was brilliantly done! It's a new beginning for all of them, and this is going to be a very interesting journey! And it was fitting that Najma and Mamu were the ones who opened the windows, because we know that ultimately it will be the two of them that will bridge the distance between Mariam and Imran!

Originally posted by: Allbut1

Really loved the episode! And I am so, so happy that the pace is finally starting to pick up! The last two episodes moved pretty quickly and I am really hoping that trend continues! We've finally reached the crux of the story and they need to keep the pacing consistent!
yes finally ...Najma to be a tennis player..and the journey so started with the support of two person,her Ammi and soon to be Abbu😉...but now the thing which to b watched is that how Mariyam manages to hide about it and when this gets revealed to the family ,how will they react and if Imran will stand by both mother and daughter or not???as he is the one who has told Mariyam about the difference between God and Society😃

As for both the symbolism of both the windows opening at the same time...it was brilliantly done! It's a new beginning for all of them, and this is going to be a very interesting journey! And it was fitting that Najma and Mamu were the ones who opened the windows, because we know that ultimately it will be the two of them that will bridge the distance between Mariam and Imran!.....first they need to be friends...only then they'll be able to fill the gap between MarIm😆...Window :CVs has used that alwayz a symbol from the very beginning of the show😊which is alwayz a main plot in allmost evry epi😊

Word Count: 1