Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sami01

it was shock as I had no clue this actor was in for negative rules but way he plays for Shobha's weakness is really sad, I feel Vikram will take a principled stance...here, hope Vikram catches him in act.

yeah di me too think the same. hope that vik gets to know about sandy's true intention & kick him out of his office. then may be sobha will realize that viks is not that bad after all .
SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

it was shock as I had no clue this actor was in for negative rules but way he plays for Shobha's weakness is really sad, I feel Vikram will take a principled stance...here, hope Vikram catches him in act.

Even I thought he was a good guy and he would help Shobha in some way. We all were proved wrong ๐Ÿ˜•
SuperChillz1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_s

I m so stupid , I never even for a moment thought that sandeep will be a negative character . ๐Ÿ˜ก I just took him for granted that he will be a positive character. he is so cheap. ๐Ÿ˜’
we already have four negative character , one this too will add to the list. ๐Ÿ’”.

Nobody thought he would be a grey character ๐Ÿ˜ก Its just annoying. ๐Ÿค”
I would just want Vikram to beat him up for behaving like that with Shobha ...
SuperChillz1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_s

yeah di me too think the same. hope that vik gets to know about sandy's true intention & kick him out of his office. then may be sobha will realize that viks is not that bad after all .

Vikram has already started caring for her, so probably, he'll notice it and punish Sandeep ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข
mishkatfanfrevr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuperChillz1

Hello pankhis! ๐Ÿค— Finally we have an answer . We have been speculating sandeep's nature...

He is bad! ๐Ÿ˜†

Now we have another character to curse about after MIL๐Ÿ˜†

hahaha yup had predicted yest itself..he is bad in another of ekta shows yeh hai mohabbatein๐Ÿ˜†
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I know yaars too many negative characters...even vikram is cute kind of negative some times...
mishkatfanfrevr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I know yaars too many negative characters...even vikram is cute kind of negative some times...

today he pushed the chair of one of the girls sitting at the presentation.. while moving away in anger he pushed some poor gal's chair in that room..i almost thot she wud fall off frm it..it was funny๐Ÿ˜†
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yes it was hilarious how he did it,this guy is so genuine when in anger...
Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yes but it was totally unexpected, i thought he have a positive character and will help Vibha to get to know each other more but i think CV's have other plans