Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ecrivain

HAPOY Diwali Suvi n just logged in after a long day ...

Loved two things abt the epi ..one was the bad ppl surrounding sho like MIL ..n the good ones and see how she overcame all the tough Things to give a fantastic presentation ..

I had a huge grin on my face when she lifted that coffee mug and sipped and gave the tagline for the ad. Vik's stunned expression was too too good. I tell you this guy is made for that role!!

Loved the lift scene n AGN the symbolism , vibha are meant to be ,,,bas

Precap

The less said about the precap the better.😡 My head is already aching from the banging it took last night against the wall. 😆

Dead tired will c u Tom dear gn

Word Count: 1

Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuperChillz1

It is one of the best, funny, amazing and meaningful episode 😊

Shobha's character, oh i love her acting. So natural. Hats off to Sonali. Her character is very much close to reality i liked that fact. 😳

I echo that May. 😃
Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_s

happy diwali to u. nice topic & love the smiles u used

today's episode was great. 😃
now viks has started even dreaming of his Secretary. apu looks so cute while sleeping. 😳 lift scene was nice.
today sobha did everything perfect.

Well... technically it was a nightmare but still... yeah she has started disturbing his sleep one way or the other 😆
Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mudraswathi

yes that expression was spontaneous and nice 😳👏.. you caught that minute thing.👏

Well... while I had been working... I danced around with my son after I got my first paycheck. This incident was close to that so couldn't help but notice. 😃 Thank you Mudraji
Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Nice take 👏👏

Thanks Jyoti

Me too loved the positivity in Shobha today .. even after so much happened in her life , she still believes that a marriage can b successful if there is proper understanding and trust between the couple .. just because her marriage dint work , does not mean she stop believing in it altogether .. thats what Vikram got to realise , that there can b exceptions too .. every coin has two sides afterall 😳

I agree with all these points. But I think a little disillusionment would have looked more natural. At least after Vik pointed out her own marriage. The foundations of her life are shaken and collapsing. Anyone would find it a little tough to retain positivism so soon after that.

Lift convo between both was really very interesting .. got to see their contrasting personalities yet both in the end landed up in the same floor 😉😳

😆

Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mudraswathi

I found there is another suvika on the forum. She is with lowercase 's' and no dot. I have been comminicating with her (who is not active since 2012) through pm. 😳😆

Oh OK. When I changed my id, I tried for Suvika but it said id already exists. So I added a dot. Koi na.. at least now we know what happened to the missing PM 😆
Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shobha21

Nice post Suvika 👏

Good morning Shobha. Thank you.

Today's episode was good. Shobha succeded to give a good presentation and made Vikram speechless.

That brings another thought into my bheja. Where did she get the inspiration from? The coffee shop visit or her kids or on her own?? She was ruing the fact that she didn't have any creativity in her. 🤔

The 'Mamma did it' scene was cute.
I didn't get why Shobha was trying to hide from Vikram in the coffee shop.

Why would she want to face her sadu / khadoos boss away from work?? Or maybe she didn't want to hear another lecture from him about how she was wasting her time 😆 But you know.. I seriously felt that Vik knew the identity of the person behind that menu card. I might be wrong but thats what i felt

I loved that Shobha still believes in the Institution of marriage and respects it too.

shobha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

A very good morning to you too Suvika 😊

I think Shobha got the inspiration from Vikram.😆as she is the one who tolerate his rudeness all day . I don't think Vikram knew the identity of the person behind the menu card.