Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -deepali17-

Happy Diwali to you - Tanuji

So the awesomeness continues.. Due to lot going on have not watched at all just following from the forum.. Hope to catch up soon..

It was another gud epi
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuperChillz1

Hello Tanu, I am May 😊 Happy Diwali!

Nice Post! πŸ‘ πŸ˜† It actually cracked me up πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
He had a nightmare (read a cute dream πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ) just once.

After a claustrobhobic Vikram getting helped by Shobha, we might see another dream sequence(typically a nightmare for him πŸ˜‰ )with Vikram shouting out Shobha's name. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Naani will be on cloud nine, seeing her pota falling for someone 🀣

The way Shobha handled her MIL, kids and SADU (JANU 🀣 ) boss. Great!πŸ˜†πŸ‘

Won't say a word about precap 😑 What the heck was that! 🀒😑

Bet Nani is soon going to plan pota & future bahus romantic program πŸ˜† Nothing like some late to romance over πŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_s

Wishing u a very happy diwali .
great post as always πŸ‘πŸΌ

Today's episode was really good.
I liked everything - precap

vikram's dream was very good. Now he have started to even dream of her. he is so gonna love jasmine after a while as said by shobha because she loves jasmine.
loved the vibha's lift scene. ❀️
sobha did a very good job with her presentation. MIL is predictable so she will continue with her planing & plotting. but one day she will understand that shobha does not need her support to continue her job & fulfill her duty as a mother and a wife.

I loved Shobhas subtle & yet firm way of dealing with her MIL ...no giving up πŸ‘
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: ecrivain

Hey tannu HAPOY Diwali ...

N yes the precap was πŸ₯Ί?.he is getting stereotyped n he needs to do something more refreshing ...bas

Anywwy back to the epi ..vibha in the lift was cute 😳?.they are soulmates bas

Hate tht MIL ..she is a witch ...n well did vik just tell shobha , "a coffe at ur place " ..😲

Yh he did πŸ˜† banda indirectly hi ..aacha date ka program bana raha hai πŸ˜†
That deep breathing thing was adorable 😳
SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Bet Nani is soon going to plan pota & future bahus romantic program πŸ˜† Nothing like some late to romance over πŸ˜†

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Happy wala Diwali to u jee!!
Aww my Vikram getting up with Jasmine ki mehak & Shobha tho bedroom tak aa kar sajakar jayee iss Raja kay liye !!
Naani is a
Bomb shell matching ribbons & glasses !!
Kudos Shobha you did a great presentation it blow up the team with applauds !!
& you straightened your MiL's plan too!! Love her character keeps the cards well!!
Vikram Baba stuck with claustrophobia aww deep breath darling as Shobha says & this Bhramachari mode will slowly get away as you understand there is room for love happiness & marriage !!

Precap Sandeep & his sweetness is proving sour but our Jhansi Ki rani Shobha will take care of things her self !! She has gathered great courage & will power & dignity !!

Will catch the episode again 😳

That was amazing that he has already started dreaming of Shobha 😳 i cant wait for the dream to be real soon.

Sandeep ki to jum kar dhulai hone wali hai πŸ˜‰
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely take for an awesome episode minus precap.

subiaman thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The lift scene was so good😳 Loving Apoorva as VikramπŸ˜›... And Sonali is just deliciousπŸ˜†...
Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yes i too loved the way how she give back to her MIL. hope we do see scenes like this dailyπŸ˜†
lift wala scene was superb 😳 and dream scene tooπŸ˜‰
and precap was disaster . i want sandeep to get punished by vikram ASAP

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
So true Tanu .. yeh toh bas shuruat hai in the lift πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Everytime I feel today we might have a filler episode , CVs prove me wrong as the episodes keep getting better than the previous ones and just when we thought MIL might take Shobha for a ride , we r pleasantly surprised to see Shobha actually catching her MIL red-handed and giving her back in style especially when she indirectly tells her MIL to take care of her spine πŸ˜‰.. that was sarcasm at its best from Shobha 😎 .. She is definitely taking those sarcasm classes from her sanki boss in this case and applying on her MIL πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I thought the ViBha lift scene was quite symbolic the way they both stood on same side of the lift just to give space to that old couple who was standing more like an example in front of them just to show that true love and relationshjps can always prosper in the long run 😳 ; Mayb the old couple is actually giving us a hint of where ViBha gonna stand after 50 yrs πŸ˜‰ ; Mayb they will b standing on the other side of the lift together replacing that old couple after 50 yrs 😳...

I loved Shobha's positivity here .. Despite getting such a betrayal from her husband , she still believes in the institution of marriage and respects it too πŸ‘πŸ‘ whereas Vikram seems to hv some extreme hatred towards marriage and relationships , wonder why πŸ˜• ; The way he was talking about how society pressurises two people for marriage , makes me wonder if he has some tragic past associated with marriage .. He looked disturbed seeing the old couple's togetherness and at one point sounded frustrated too πŸ€”...

Everytime Shobha makes a point about marriage , Vikram always puts her down by giving her own husband's example just to assure his own self that marriages r made in hell only .. But the question is why such a pessimist attitude towards marriage .. Is it related to his parents πŸ€”...

Edited by jyoti06 - 9 years ago