cont soon 🤗
Jairamji thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Pleae continue soon. Waiting to read more
babloo_mka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Stunning as always and I really like how this story is progressing. Please continue soon and thank you for the PMs.
varaali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Arjuna Uvacha
It was brother Yudhishthira's instruction that I should, without any delay go to the Indrakeela mountains and begin my penance there. Silence hung heavy in the air as the twins helped me with my armour and weapons. Brother Bhima was pacing restlessly.
Once I had donned my armour I went inside the hut, where I knew an emotional tug-of-war was awaiting me. Tears were forming in Draupadi's eyes and her voice was choked as she struggled to say the benedictory words of farewell.
Looking at the anguish on her face, I felt my throat too, constricting. I had no idea when we would meet next. The journey I has started on had no fixed time frame.
"Aryaputra..." she began haltingly and composing herself, continued, "May you achieve all that Mother Kunti hoped for when you were born...may you achieve all that you hope for...Success will surely be yours..."
Tears were now flowing down her cheeks. " But ...Lord...,your absence will weigh on us...on me...heavily...I will always be thinking of you..." Draupadi stopped, unable to continue.
"And every blooming flower, the first drops of dew, the cuckoo's call will remind me of you, Krishnaa" I replied, wiping the never ending flow of tears on her face.
" Aryaputra..." she continued amidst sobs, "you know how that evil Dushasana dragged me into the assembly hall...Lord... you know what awful names Duryodhana and Karna called me..."

A spasm crossed my face at that recollection.

"And yet...Lord...yet...that pain seems nothing in comparison to this parting from you...What is this wretched fate of mine?" Draupadi fell at my feet, sobbing
I lifted her and brought her close to me.
"Krishnaa..." I replied slowly..."Krishnaa, I have failed you once. I don't want to be found wanting again. Allow me to become strong enough to avenge your dishonour. Allow me to leave"
I took her leave and went outside where my brothers were waiting for me. I hugged the twins and took brother Bhima's blessings.
Brother Yudhishthira was waiting for me at the base of the hill. I hastened towards him.
"Arjuna," he said, smiling and putting his arm on my shoulder, "I am confident of your success. Even as you were walking here, I could see the gandharvas and yakshas accompanying you. When we meet next, may you be the most formidable warrior in Aryavarta.
Even though you will be miles away, you will continue to receive my guidance and support"
I prostrated myself before him. Brother lifted me and embraced me. "Jaya Vijayi bhava O Bharata" he uttered placing his hand on my head. I went around him in a clockwise circle and gripping my bow tightly, marched towards my unknown destination.
Edited by varaali - 9 years ago
babloo_mka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update. Loved the Ardi part.
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely beautiful.Period.

Arjun n Draupadi's interaction is so beautiful...
You have excellently depicted how much Arjun meant to Draupadi in almost every part of this FF through subtle hints...
The farewell scenr is so beautiful...

Please continue... 😊
AadhyaAashutosh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update varali di 👏
Jairamji thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Love Yudi- arjun bonding.. Please continue.. Please pm me
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Urmila11

Yudhishthir speaks:

Never feel proud of anything, no, not even of your goodness, humbleness or obedience! You know what, God never likes any kind of pride, may it be for Dharma! Pride always makes a person weaker, it perishes the inner strength!

point to think about👏. where did u get these verses from . which book?
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow this is amazing. how could i miss this since such a long time. i read all the parts at one go. Everything has such a deep meaning. and the arjun -yudi bond is so well brought out👏