Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

8520NK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Really liked it!
Arjuna will learn how to get the Divyastra!
The Nakula and Draupadi part was cuteπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by 8520NK - 9 years ago
Pamalo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow wow wow its so nice di both of you are amazing I have no words to express it and lastly yudhi asked Arjun wat he will do after getting divyastras it was wonderfully penned down di plz do continue soon and p.m me the next update di will be eagerly waiting di
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nakul fell straight into Panchali's arms ?? 🀣 I just imagined that and I burst out laughing... And Yudhishtr knows hw to call Divyastras.. Tht's interesting. Do PM me..
DharmaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yudhishthir speaks:

Dear Arjun, I know you were thinking to learn Divyastras from any Guru, but that is not the way to get them, as I told you! But don't worry at all! I have already prepared you for the penance you have to do to please Devraaj Indra, so I hope you will be able to succeed & will achieve all Divaystras! Don't take it as a joke that I am going to help you in achieving divine weapons, you know I never tell a lie even as a joke! Actually you know what, divine weapons are much more depended on inner strength, control of senses & patience than external warrior skills. You have skills but now you have to imbibe shama dama & indriya nigraha as well, then only you will be able to carry those weapons. Your training will start very soon, just be prepared that you have to join the noble aim of Dharma Sansthaapan, for which Krishna came to this earth!
Did you feel surprised for my hesitation before mentioning about Panchali's insult? I know I am the main guilty behind it, & that guilt never allow me even to sleep at nights! I cannot forget that day, Arjun, that can never be forgotten! Let me do some prayashchitta for my unforgivable sin at dice hall by helping you in achieving Divaystras!
My dear brother, will you not help me in reducing my guilt feeling?
...Hemangi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very beautiful & emotional update esp the trust & confidence Yudi has for Arjun not only to avenge Draupadi's dishonour but also to help Yudi to lessen his guilt.
Continue soon.

Jairamji thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The mood of Yudi - pensive, quiet, Arjuna always respectful even after the dice game.. Great writing. Can imagine the scene.
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for this wonderful OS
Loved reading it anything about the brotherhood,unity and love between pandavas is always a pleasure to read.One of the most truest and strongest relationship's in the epic was the brotherhood between them and Arjun specifically always respected and obeyed Yudi no matter what

He was the balance between Yudi and Bhima.And its one thing i really respect about Arjuna is no matter what he always kept his brother's first.
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank you varali didi for pm sorry for late reply, damn initial marital days of shifting arrangement, anyways another educating update, thinking of practicing yoga myself and I loved you are giving importance of not much discussed aspect of Yudhisthir's excellence in yoga, and I love you for giving Nakul Draupadi moment how much I crave for reading something on drau and twins so looking for how yudi guides Arjun for getting divyastra
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful updates... πŸ‘

Yudisthir n Arjun's equation is brought out correctly n more importantly the bonding between the brothers is so beautifully shown... In the scene where Nakul ends up in Draupadi's arms...the laughter of Bhima n casual attitude of Arjun proves how much the brothers loved each other...
Same is again true wen Bhima makes fun of Yudisthir...with the basic astras...

Please continue... 😊
babloo_mka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you. I read everything in one go and I'm speechless. This is absolutely a masterpiece where it is not only beautifully written but it also pulls at the heart and it has some lessons that one can learn. I loved this tremendously. Thank you once again.