Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: AnuMP

Actually Kaurwaki's name is inscribed on Ashoka Sthupa. So no, she is not fictional. In fact, she is the only wife whose name is inscribed there

Yeah, I think the list is fictional tooπŸ˜†. But I am embarassed to say I bought it at first

But,

1) SRJ playing Krishna/Vishnu for the 4th time?πŸ˜•. Thats kind of not very good for him as an actor. Is that news confirmed?

2) SRJ and Pooja are actors. They are not the original Sakha and Sakhi. They had oodles of chemistry too and IMO the best in the show! So, not certain why theand the 'No Way'. They will do a thumping good job. If they cant make us forget the other roles, then they need to look for other careers

I no...its not about Pooja n SRJ...
Its about my hopeless heart that wants to see ShaJa together... 😳

As for Kaurwaki, was she the mother of Ashoka's children?
I dont have much knowledge about Ashoka but i read in another thread that Devi was a very influential woman in his life n he was crazy about her.

Then who was his important queen?
Kaurwaki or Devi?
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
guys stick to drau talks n pooja.. asoka is not our topic-of-interest,..
(yup i'm back as the strict TM 🀣)

Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Srj is an actor beyond words but pls no ashoka...if pooja is d main lead...not only it will be difficult seeing them in a passionate relationship post sakha sakhi...if shah is in d show too I can bear to see Shaja not romantically opposite each other...
Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oops sorry TM my bad ; )
All hail queen krishnaaa
AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ok Krishnaa

One more thing since we have a ot of OS writers. I saw this one Ashok Banker, who IS the writer of Ashoka, FB page

So please, if you feel your talents are wasted as a doctor / physicist / engineer / teacher / homemaker / astronaut / prime minister, please check it out

ASHOK K. BANKER IS LOOKING FOR TALENTED WRITERS

Candidates Must Be Able To:
Read, Write and speak English exceptionally well (the first means that you should be exceptionally well read)
Multi-tasking ability - should be able to write for multiple media - website content, scripts, articles, reviews
Ability to think out of the box
Ambition to do something more than just work for someone - a novel-in-progress, a screenplay in first draft, a great concept for an MMORPG, it could be anything, so long as you do have something
Capacity to work hard
Ability to handle deadlines under pressure

There will be a one or two month Probation Period, depending on qualifications and experience.

Candidates who are familiar with Ashok's work will have an advantage as the job is related to his books and their adaptations.

PLUS POINTS!
Professional job experience not required (you could be a fresh graduate, no problem)
You can work from home to start with as we are in the process of setting up office.
Your Salary (and Stipend during the Probationary Period) will depend on your talent and qualifications
You will work on exciting projects
You will be mentored by one of the most prolific and multi-faceted Writers in India - Ashok is happy to encourage you to pursue your own creative projects and advise you if required
You will get to see first-hand how a Professional Author and Writer works and builds a career

===SEND YOUR RESUMES AND WRITING SAMPLES TO [email protected]===

***Please share this with all your friends and ask them to do the same!***

AnuMP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shriya95

Srj is an actor beyond words but pls no ashoka...if pooja is d main lead...not only it will be difficult seeing them in a passionate relationship post sakha sakhi...if shah is in d show too I can bear to see Shaja not romantically opposite each other...

πŸ˜† In that case Pooja will go the route of poor Bhagyashree.
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sanjana_JA

@Shyam-what is that wiki thing i cant find it!!!πŸ˜•

@Anu-i cant believe that list at all..its totally illogical and damn funny!!!πŸ˜†
And as u say SS will be SRJ's jyesth...and Ashoka kills Jyesth!!!😲

it's something only a Poojari can write πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
LiveYourDream thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Historians are divided on who was the important woman in Ashoka's life - Devi or Kaurwaki

Some say Devi was the one who influenced him the most and was the mother of twins Mahendra and Sanghamitra, who later were the ones to propagate Buddhism. Devi left Ashoka and after that Kaurwaki entered his life...

Devi is said to be the Buddhist who converted Ashoka according to some historians but then why Kaurwaki's name is on the Stupa and not Devi's is not answered...

OOPS Sorry Krishnaa...will stick to Drau talks in future...
Edited by LiveYourDream - 9 years ago
AnuMP thumbnail
I am going to spam and re-post it. I really want some of our members to have a shot at this! Plus, if one of us ends up writing for Banker and Colors ka Ashoka, we will know who to direct the gaalis toπŸ˜†

I saw this one on the FB page of Ashok Banker, who IS the writer of Ashoka.

So please, if you feel your talents are wasted as a doctor / physicist / engineer / teacher / homemaker / astronaut / prime minister, please check it out

https://www.facebook.com/ashokkbanker?fref=nf

ASHOK K. BANKER IS LOOKING FOR TALENTED WRITERS

Candidates Must Be Able To:
Read, Write and speak English exceptionally well (the first means that you should be exceptionally well read)
Multi-tasking ability - should be able to write for multiple media - website content, scripts, articles, reviews
Ability to think out of the box
Ambition to do something more than just work for someone - a novel-in-progress, a screenplay in first draft, a great concept for an MMORPG, it could be anything, so long as you do have something
Capacity to work hard
Ability to handle deadlines under pressure

There will be a one or two month Probation Period, depending on qualifications and experience.

Candidates who are familiar with Ashok's work will have an advantage as the job is related to his books and their adaptations.

PLUS POINTS!
Professional job experience not required (you could be a fresh graduate, no problem)
You can work from home to start with as we are in the process of setting up office.
Your Salary (and Stipend during the Probationary Period) will depend on your talent and qualifications
You will work on exciting projects
You will be mentored by one of the most prolific and multi-faceted Writers in India - Ashok is happy to encourage you to pursue your own creative projects and advise you if required
You will get to see first-hand how a Professional Author and Writer works and builds a career

===SEND YOUR RESUMES AND WRITING SAMPLES TO [email protected]===

***Please share this with all your friends and ask them to do the same!***

Edited by AnuMP - 9 years ago
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
anu dear... please... we dont want a warning in here.. (its damn hilarious... 🀣)