Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: AnuMP

No, no, chill dude😆. Its the swayamvar scene. She looks at Karna when he comes to try his luck. It doesnt say anything further. Cherusseri Bharatham says Krishna stopped Karna, doesnt say how

After that there is absolu-friggin-lutely no Karna-Drau scene in Cherusseri Bharatham or Mahabharatham kilipaattu. Krishna / Gayu, correct me if I am wrong?

Even Kashi Dashi version has that folktale... 😭
I so love this version for so many Ardi scenes...but this one fruit incident ruined everything... 😭

Why was Draupadi feeling so hungry that day? 😭
AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Just like in Bheel Bharath, where Vasuki raped Draupadi. Since they worshiped Nagas, they wanted him to have revenge on Ps and what better way than to have the wife raped in the story?😡

NOT REAL

Lets let it go.

Next challenge for Amrita and Mamatha
Qs for Keshav

DT Note : remarks on fans or fan groups, edited by DT
Edited by munnihyderabad - 9 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
it would be better if u dont target or i would say blame any particular sets of fans.. Thank you in advance..no offense meant.😊
wanted to ask Dish TV subscribers here... is it available on dish tv this epic channel..?
Edited by riti4u - 9 years ago
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnuMP

No fruit. Not real! Made up by Karna fans who would have liked their dude to get the girl. Understandable, but not real!

Just like in Bheel Bharath, where Vasuki raped Draupadi. Since they worshiped Nagas, they wanted him to have revenge on Ps and what better way than to have the wife raped in the story?😡

NOT REAL

Lets let it go.

Next challenge for Amrita and Mamatha
Qs for Keshav

Y did he never charge the Pandavas for remaining silent?

Y did he never tell Arjun to be a little more receptive to Draupadi? 😭 ...this is just an outcome of an Ardi pining heart... 😭

Y did he not regret Ghatotkach's death?

Infamous offer...

And I hate that chapter in Bheel Mahabharat... 🤢
Edited by amritat - 9 years ago
LiveYourDream thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My question for Keshav would be Why he did not stop the VH...Agreed DS was Yudhi's doing but if he had abilities why did he let things go so far and made Panchali a scapegoat?

Was it because he needed a strong motivation for the Pandavas to fight? If that is the case why did he even agree to the ShantiPrastav? he could have easily influenced them not to do that...

One more would be why did he encourage his sister and Arjuna...was it because he did not want Arjuna to get so involved with Drau that we would forget other "important" work?
but that was solved by Drau getting married to all the brothers... or was it because he thought Arjuna was the best groom for his sister? some MB renditions make it out to be a love match and some just a political alliance...so...
Edited by LiveYourDream - 9 years ago
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Edited by shyam09 - 9 years ago
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i'll upload the video perf. in 720p tomorrow or something
Edited by shyam09 - 9 years ago
Maverick_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@shyam09 : Thank you for pics but...
Pooja doesn't look comfortable with Ashish nor the Jodi looks good with each other; she only wants shaheer😎
and we too want that 😳
Anu,others things apart we both can agree at least on this part😉😆
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
credit--maker on twitter

Maverick_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

Even Kashi Dashi version has that folktale... 😭
I so love this version for so many Ardi scenes...but this one fruit incident ruined everything... 😭

Why was Draupadi feeling so hungry that day? 😭

You girls didn't read my previous post on bhil bharataCry
The dongri bhils version gets prominence , 1860 onwards...Mansa the patron deity of Bhils takes Draupadi's form and its Mansa who gets abducted by Vasuki not the real one!!
Real drau is also Rapunzel like blonde haired fair skin not the color of blue lotus like epic drau
Jambu fruit is also one fake thing only. It appears in Kashidasi mbh , the stories there do not have any puranic base and also the fruit is not jambu, it changes to Mango😲
Jambulakhyan folklore is in Marathi where the fruit is Jambul ; actually jambul akhyan is a story with friendly abuses exchanged by the bride and bride groom party ; its popular in parts of Bihar as well
don't know how Drau's story got linked with it.
A Telugu movie on Karna has this incident (obviously) where Krishna tricks her in admitting her attraction for Karna🤢 NTR played the role of Krishna Karna and Dury and let me clarify he has mentioned this in his newspaper interview that he views and uses epic personalities only to highlight his acting potential and has nothing to do with whether the story is real or not also he could use creative freedom to do so .
The Jambu/Mango fruit incident is only a folklore with 0 truth and such stories were flushed out by BORI . Its only that BORI goes out of the way to include the line where Krishna is offering Drau as a wife to Karna ;With some reservations they include this line and name the three line shloka else again this line nowhere to be found in older manuscripts btw BORI has used manuscripts prevailing since British era . The Sharada/Kashmiri script is best ⭐️🤗 plain, simple without any adulterations