Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lnidhi30

Anu I didn't say you meant harm to Drau; where did you get that from?๐Ÿ˜”

My objection is with the perception that people have , they use these instances to put her down and in this process they put down her husbands also saying they didn't love her or cared for her specially using the Mahaprasthanika

In dharmakshetra they used fake incidents of she being attracted to karna and the andhe ka... to build up a fake case they have to resort to this . It only means that Draupadi was sinless

No, no, I meant the idea that using other versions would harm Drau's reputation further. It wouldn't was what I was trying to say, basically because ours does a lot of harm

Hubbies - Not that they didnt care for her, they didnt care ENOUGH for her. Not to speak up against the staking, and Yudhi certainly not during Jaydrath / Keechak incidents, and Arjun during Mahaprasthanika. Doesnt Drau herself say this to Yudhi during Vanaparva that he cares more for HIS concept of dharma than for her or his brothers?

Karna - Am afraid that part is in a lot of southern versions. Certainly is there in the Mallu version. However, looking at an eye catching man, is not falling in love with him. Dharmkshetra made it very clear, I thought

Edited by AnuMP - 9 years ago
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I dont want them to justify themselves...

I want them to be outwitted n silenced by Draupadi... ๐Ÿ˜‰
They should be at a loss for words... ๐Ÿ˜‰ ...oh I am becoming such an evil Draupadi fanatic... ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
AnuMP thumbnail
I had enough serious discussion๐Ÿ˜†

Lets make lists for each person

WHo wants to do Bheem?
LiveYourDream thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awww...Bheem will be the easiest to do!!!

Why was he quiet during the Dhyut Sabha?

...he swore to burn his brother's hand why couldn't he have sworn to burn the brother and not just the hand? Then he could have implemented that right away and become the eldest and no way he would have let VH happen...he could have changed the course of history if he had just modified one oath๐Ÿ˜Š
amritat thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveYourDream

Awww...Bheem will be the easiest to do!!!

Why was he quiet during the Dhyut Sabha?

...he swore to burn his brother's hand why couldn't he have sworn to burn the brother and not just the hand? Then he could have implemented that right away and become the eldest and no way he would have let VH happen...he could have changed the course of history if he had just modified one oath๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by amritat - 9 years ago
AnuMP thumbnail
I have a challenging one for you then Mamatha๐Ÿ˜†
NakSah?
LiveYourDream thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnuMP

I have a challenging one for you then Mamatha๐Ÿ˜†

NakSah?

uh? who are they?!!

i thought we were talking about people and not flies on the wall??๐Ÿ˜Š

I mean seriously what can one ask them? Why were they quiet?
When have they ever spoken for that to have changed during the DS?

Though we could ask Sahadev about his Poovabhasing ability...what good is the ability if you cannot use it to stop harm from happening...and that too to his own wife?!!
amritat thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnuMP

Karna - Am afraid that part is in a lot of southern versions. Certainly is there in the Mallu version. Looking at an eye catching man, is not falling in love with him. Dharmkshetra made it very clear, I thought[/DIV]

If I am not wrong, Jambu fruit is there in some Southern folklores...but version? ๐Ÿ˜ญ

And yes indeed, noticing a handsome once upon a time does not equate to 'love'
Love is a far more serious n intense feeling...
amritat thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveYourDream

uh? who are they?!!

i thought we were talking about people and not flies on the wall??๐Ÿ˜Š

I mean seriously what can one ask them? Why were they quiet?
When have they ever spoken for that to have changed during the DS?

Though we could ask Sahadev about his Poovabhasing ability...what good is the ability if you cannot use it to stop harm from happening...and that too to his own wife?!!

๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
AnuMP thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

If I am not wrong, Jambu fruit is there in some Southern folklores...but version? ๐Ÿ˜ญ

And yes indeed, noticing a handsome once upon a time does not equate to 'love'
Love is a far more serious n intense feeling...

No, no, chill dude๐Ÿ˜†. Its the swayamvar scene. She looks at Karna when he comes to try his luck. It doesnt say anything further. Cherusseri Bharatham says Krishna stopped Karna, doesnt say how

After that there is absolu-friggin-lutely no Karna-Drau scene in Cherusseri Bharatham or Mahabharatham kilipaattu. Krishna / Gayu, correct me if I am wrong?
Edited by AnuMP - 9 years ago