Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Shriya95

Krishu u won't beleive it!! I n anu di designed a reverse version of ArSu wedding promoπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Can you find it and repost? πŸ˜†
Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnuMP

Can you find it and repost? πŸ˜†

I'll give it a shotπŸ˜†
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Interesting blog...

Brishti is a great writer n has written her blog well...
If I am not wrong, Brishti is a die-hard Arjun fan who admires Draupadi whereas I am a diehard Draupadi fan who admires Arjun... 😊

Although I respect her opinion n appreciate her as a writer...but I guess I do not agree with her opinion.
I differ from the thought that Draupadi did not have an emotional or romantic side...

Anyway, I am glad to have read the blog... 😊
AnuMP thumbnail
I am a Drau fan because in the entire epic if there is one person who was consistently on the side of dharm it was Drau. Each of her hubbies failed her at some point, Bheem less than others
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: amritat

Interesting blog...

Brishti is a great writer n has written her blog well...
If I am not wrong, Brishti is a die-hard Arjun fan who admires Draupadi whereas I am a diehard Draupadi fan who admires Arjun... 😊

Although I respect her opinion n appreciate her as a writer...but I guess I do not agree with her opinion.
I differ from the thought that Draupadi did not have an emotional or romantic side...

Anyway, I am glad to have read the blog... 😊

ha he.. same pinch there...
emotional and romantic... well we only got to see her fierce n motherly side... yes bheem's romantic side n only one bit of arjun if i'm not wrong (he carries her to the borders of matsya desh)

but i totally agree on the part tht no proof is there on yudi's allegation tht she favoured arjun also who is him to judge her...
n all of them failed her utterly... i sometimes think tht at dyuth sabha she was mocked like this.. woman with one hubby is protected even more than this.. you got 5.. n still u stand here unprotected n touched by other in the most unfortunate state...

Edited by Krishnaa_Nair - 9 years ago
Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The entire forum knows such a big ArDi lover I am but if asked to choose between them, I'll go for Draupadi any day!! Shez my hero,my inspiration!!!! There is no denying the fact that her husband's were nothing more than embarrassments to her, most of the damage done by yudi(expectedly) n arjun(sadly😭) sometimes I feel like banging their head together!!!
I've read in places, when YUDI says she loved arjun more the other five were actually surprised cos they dint get a single hint!!! That reinforces the fact that what all a woman can hide inside her heart n put on a smile for the world...
amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I no dear...
I guess we all are Draupadi fans here n we will love her for different reasons.

And we all have different opinions regarding her n her husbands...
But I completely believe that Draupadi had a special connection with Arjun.
And i am not saying this just bcoz Yudisthir declared so.

I admit that I have not read KMG thoroughly...but i have read the parts related to Ardi...
Its true that we dont have enough evidence to prove who loved whom more...but I think that Draupadi's feelings for Arjun were quite palpable...Or atleast I felt it...n this feeling comes out not just bcoz she was angry at Arjun n Subhadra's wedding...
The Vanaparva has quite a few scenes where Draupadi does show a little more inclination to Arjun...

There might be many rumours about Draupadi which are false but I feel that her love for Arjun is not one of them.

But then again, this is strictly my opinion.
People might differ in their opinions which is alright...coz who loved whom more is a subtle thing which cannot be explicitly written about...
AnuMP thumbnail
It's impossible not to feel differently about different people. There is nothing wrong in that. I am not convinced that's a sin. Since the show is over, I am going to say this. I think a lot of the epic has been skewed to show Yudhi in a good light and that last bit during swarg trip was part of it
Edited by AnuMP - 9 years ago
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
if those who say she had a soft spot for arjun say tht she actually had one for bheem i would have taken it... yaar he stepped up for her... n also she always went for him for help.. she never went behind arjun...
i still dont get under what theory they say this...
okay i got the thing tht he won her tht will defo make her think tht he is her hubby... but after the wedding... na..
also with the one year rule thing.. they barely had chance to intereact.. so they juz met at the swayamwar then in wedding then off... arjun goes to excile...

if ppl say this due to subhi incident.. tht incidednt was depicted coz subhi is krishna's sis,, n sisnce sakha is an integral part of her life all readers will be curious to see how sakhi reacts to it.. n i strongly believe ved vyass only highlighted tht part to show this equation only... n i also believe she might have reacted the same way when other came too.. since they were not tht imp as subhi they were left behind!!

AnuMP thumbnail
ArSu became important because Abhi's death became a turning point in the war and Parikshit was the only heir left.

I doubt if the Subhi incident would have been mentioned even if she was Govind's sister if it wasn't for these two things

As you said Krishnaa who knows how she reacted when Bheem brought Balandhara home

And even if she felt differently, so what? Is that a sin? She never TREATED them differently