Golden moments Of ZAYA#23 Pyaar Jataane Ke indirect Bahane

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey Guy's how are ya all , i must say we all are very happy at this stage cus we get today what we wanted from past 3 months . Our Babies ZAYA are back
And personally what i felt was that it was a g8 start today with their officially new journey from here , loving the jodi of mami & her bhanji and overall just let calm ourselves and watch their journey with em from now on , kya hua agar nikaah ni mila we all wished for that but on the other hand it's a god saying jitna milta hai usimein Khush rehna chaihye . 😳

So m back with my golden moment for today , m going to share ZAYA ki dosti ki shuruat this scene is from barkat track , you guys if you wana watch just scroll the episode of 16th and 17th april 2014 you will get that , so when zain and aaliya found barkat in ishtymaai nikaah and she was back at BV and zain and aaliya came back in their room at night and zain says i want to say something to you , and aaliya also replied that she also wants to say something to him😳

Zain ;-) is smaan ko dekhar mujhe yaad aya ki mujhe tum se kuch kehna tha

Aaliya;-) haan waise mujhe b tum se kuch kehna hai , bilkul dimaag se nikal gya kaho 😳

Zain ;-) Clearing thorat . kya ? πŸ˜•

Aaliya ;-) wahi jo tumhe kehna hai

Zain;-) phele tum kaho πŸ˜‰

Aaliya;-) lekin phele tumne kaha tha ki tumhe kuch kehna hai , to tum kaho πŸ˜•

Zain;-) he llitle laughed and moves back , nahi nahi aisi formailty wali baat ni hai , tum phele kuch kehna chahti ho to tum keh skti ho .

Aaliya;-) lekin baat to tumne phele shuru ki thi to tum baat phele poori krlo , mai fir kehloongi . 😳

Zain;-) Acha to mai kahoon ? 😳

Aaliya ;-) she nodded , haan kaho 😳

Zain;-) pakka ? πŸ˜†

Aaliya ;-) Pakka πŸ˜†

Zain ;-) he is getting nervous and moves back from aaliya , Mujhe to bas itna kehna tha ki , tumhne nahi lgta ki hum dono ? πŸ˜•

Aaliya coming to zain and kya hum dono ? πŸ˜•

Zain ;-) giggles a little , hammaari , hamaari tunning kitni soild hai i mean agar hum saath ho to hume kisi ko harrana muskil ni hoga , nahi ? 😳

Aaliya ;-) she to giggles a little , o yeah right , infact jab b humne ek team mein kaaam kiya hai to , hammaari apas mein koi ladai nahi hoti hai , hum bilkul nahi lardte 😳

These two Lovely Dhakkan's both giggles and says yeah right exctly ( laughing ) at same time πŸ˜† 🀣

Aaliya ;-) Lekin yeh team waali baat to tumhne bhahar b ki thi right ? to ab kya kehna cha rahe the 😳

Zain ;-) again nervous πŸ˜† and moves from aaliya , Mai maltlb hota hai na yaar , mujhe aisa lgta hai ki hum dono agar saath ho to , aur ho skta hai mai galat b hoon , mai aisa feel krta hoon ki hum dono , pointing each other again with hands HUM DONO ACCHE DOST BANKAR B TO REH SKTE HAIN NA ? sound eco's . bolo ? kya tumhe mujh se dosti manzoor hai ? they both started staring in each other eyes . 😳

Aaliya ;-) Mai Aaliya Zain Abdullah Allah ko Hazir Nazir maan kar Zain Usmaan Abdullah se dosti manzoor karti hoon 😳

Zain ;-) Mai Zain Usmaan Abdullah Allah Ko Hazir Naazir Maan kar mamu ki bhaanji se dosti manzoor karta hoon 😳

BGM ;-) isQk Ka jazba sab se juda _ IsQk Khuda hai 😳

Zain tries to hug Aaliya , where as Aaliya gave her hand for shaking , they felt awkward and smiles , then they move back little then aaliya tries to hug zain , where as zain gave his hand for shaking , again these two dhakkan's smiles and move back from each other and then finally they both shakes hand and aaliya ask friends ? zain says for life 😳

Zain ;-) aise kya goor rahi hoo , ? hmmm ? diwaaare pigal jaayengi , ab to bas dosti ki hai abhi se yeh haal hai

you guys this our dhakkan , apne aap ko yakeen dila rahaa hai ya aaliya ki rai pooch raha hai ki jo mera haal hai to tumhara b wahi hai kya 🀣

Aaliya ;-) Sach sirf dosti ki hai ?

Zain ;-) sirf dosti ki hai

Aaliya while she is coming to him and zain moving back , aaliya ask again sirf dosti ki hai ? zain says das baaar ek hi baat poochogi mera javab badal thodi na jaaeyga . aaliya again ask sirf dosti ki hai ? zain array yaar baar baaar ek hi baat bole jaa rahi ho ? they keep going back and forth πŸ˜† , zain stop cus closet was behind and aaliya was in front of him and zain tries to move from there while aaliya kept her arm on left side over the shoulder of zain on closet and this way zain dint moved at all , zain was nervous , gloating and all 🀣 , aaliya says dosti ki hai to nibaani to padegi and she laughed loud and moved from there while zain took chain ki saans πŸ˜† and aaliya saying shakal to dekho apni ? kya hua itne nervous kyu hoagye πŸ˜† zain tries to talk then mai , Ner Ner main nervous nahi hoon πŸ˜† aaliya ask chalo ab samaan lagana hai ,they were looking at their ishtmaayi ka samaan and they were thinking where should we kept so aaliya was like should we keep this in kitchen and zain says are you mad , will mom allowed ? she was like yeah i dint think of that ,then they both putting their ishtmaayi ka samaaan in closet and they both touched their 2nd nikaah ka frame and they were having flashbacks that they just married again in ishtymayi nikaah .

BGM playing & Song for today , Zehnaseeb Zehnaseeb tujhe chahun Betasha Zehnaseeb 😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnU0lH6C0EA[/YOUTUBE]

So thats a wrap for today , will be back tomorrow with another one , until then keep cherishing and keep watching BI . ❀️ πŸ€— Peace out

P.S -) Happy Diwali Bi FANDOM , May Waheguru Bless you all with the glow of happiness and sparkles of Joy . Hugs πŸ€—

Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Diwali to you too Sara πŸ€—
And oh boy what a scene that was!
That was a major turning point in their lives.
Because this is when they both came to terms with the fact that they actually like living with each other😳 And it was just so cute how Zain was shy to ask Aaliya's hand for friendshipπŸ˜†
That handshake was so meaningful and it was beautifully shot!
Awesome Golden moment Sara ❀️
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post like always di
It was such a cute episode
Zaya teamwork too good
Aaliya making Zain nervous πŸ˜†
Happy Diwali to u too πŸ€—
Thank for d pm
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Super dooper wala awesome Sara
Again a perfact song ❀️
Loved ur addition in the middle, " Aaliya k dil ka haal poch rahay ho ya khud ko yaqeen dila rahay ho?" πŸ˜†
Kitna acha waqt tha woh bhi... phir aayegay aisi din ab tou πŸ˜ƒ
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I love your golden moments especially this one, how cute was Zain getting nervous and moving back not knowing what Aaliya was going to do? πŸ˜† Now he wastes no chance to get close to his love, how times have changed!! πŸ˜‰
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Happy DIWALI Sara...πŸ€—
Awesome moment once again and one of the best...

ZAYA were cute...zain's PHATOOISM πŸ˜†...ALIYA was cool loved her that way...😎

When they said ya right exactly..πŸ˜†...a moment to be cherished indeed...

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Happpyyy Diwallliii!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I love your Golden Moments!
Seriously... Makes me remind of those days!!!! *dreams*
Well.. THEY ARE BACK!!!
Thank you so much for making this concept.
Thank you so sooo much! :)

-Tanu.
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Diwali SaraπŸ€—
Great post and I remember how much forum lived these gold moments and it shall continue.
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Love your golden moments 😳
Zaya friendship scene is one of my favourite scene of beintehaa
Btw thanks for the pm
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Blissfull zaya memories very NYC .. Thanks for the pm