i want nafisa too wins this time

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
i want everything to back fire against shazia and zarina. its time for Rizwan and aayat to come back it. Also would love to see more romance with zaya, Zarina i want her to get a big shock she is very selfish its time for her to get what she deserves. i would love for Nafisa to be pregnant again and give a son

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I honestly want Nafeesa some more after everything that Zaya went through because of her. But at the end of the day if Nafeesa truly changed for good then yes I would want her to win 😊 As for her being pregnant or not..err I think her having two cute daughters is enough 😛
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
If for once she can do something selfless for ZaYa then maybe it'll be easier to forgive her and if that means even willingly putting herself in harms way for them then so be it...Only then I'll be able to say that yes Nafeesa has changed and that she's finally paid a price for what she put ZaYa through...
Edited by -sumaiya- - 9 years ago
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I honestly want Nafeesa some more after everything that Zaya went through because of her. But at the end of the day if Nafeesa truly changed for good then yes I would want her to win 😊 As for her being pregnant or not..err I think her having two cute daughters is enough 😛

the reason i want her to be pregnant is so that suraiya can see the injustice she did to her, if Suraiya did not marry fahad then all of this would not have happened also doctors are not god only god gives