Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: soapbubble

So, Mariam comes around!

Nice build up - words from Imran, Salman Baig, Najma's misery, remembering that Tauseef would not have hesitated to train his daughter in any sport... she finally gathers her resolution. The confrontation with Younis is now inevitable but it may not be as tough as she first thought.

Imran knows how tough it is for her, but he thinks it's worth it - and they came onto one side, today, Marim. And I guess he's going to be there, hovering at the window sending her silent moral support in the days to come.

I found Mariam a bit funny - she had made up her mind and now Imran was threatening to leave Nabeel Public School - and she goes, "Kya!!! Aap nahin jaa sakte!" ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

And Imran miyan, ok, your beloved ma-beti are distressed with the situation but don't the other students matter at all? He was ready to abandon them all! ๐Ÿ˜›

Hasan and Barkha didn't look their best in the "La ilaha ilallah" scene - too tired, for some reason, but never mind - this series runs on nuanced writing.

BTW, Younis and Jamaal cracked me up with the chase sequence!! ๐Ÿคฃ
Bubble

Bahahaha thank you for mentioning that! I forgot to talk about it but oh god that scene was howlarious!๐Ÿคฃ

LOL@ the "Kyun? Aap nahin jaa sakte!" bit...true...Mariam was all like, abhi jaake toh main maani hoon and now you're leaving? lol...and yeah Imran was willing to abandon all the other kids simply cuz he wanted to get away from mother-daughter๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah, Imran-Barkha did look a bit fatigued in that scene...as it is, the orange and purple combination of their clothes was distracting me a bit too๐Ÿ˜†
sanakhan4 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
For me best part of yesterday's show was last scene when Marium says "La ilala ha illilah".
One simple line had such an impact which pages long dialog and different camera angels wouldn't be able to create. the best part of this show is its writing and real world characters and situations.