Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Whats really surprising here is that MIL does not really care about the health of those kids too .. she makes Jiya eat that ice gola to make sure she starts coughing which can ruin Shobha's night ... she dint even care for Jiya's health there .. thats real nasty 🤢

About Ajay , somehow I felt they both know each other from childhood .. I dunno why but I feel Garima dint really mind much when Ajay gatecrashed in her room as if they r childhood buddies though Garima was pissed off with him due to obvious reasons but she was certainly not scared or shocked seeing a stranger just walked inside her bedroom .. 🤔

And since u said u hv mixed feelings .. feel free to say what exactly u dint like ... we can always discuss both positives and negatives in the show here 😃

I generally give enough space to characters and try to see them as justifiable from their POV., but MIL is beyond all reasoning and justifications. risking kids life, would she take responsibility if Jia had short of breath or Rehaan had a fits .. it's evil to play with someone's heath and that too with those of her grandkids 🤢

Jyo, Ajay is not plotting scheming type unlike Tarun, he is doing what he is told to do by his bro ... so in a way he is better than that Tarun and true that about what you said, they seem to know each other well hence the reaction to gate crashing wasn't that extreme
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jyoti06

But I think its too soon .. I feel he is applying reverse psychology on Vikram .. Vikram likes to go the opposite way na .. so if he screams at Shobha , then Vikram might go the other way and give her a chance 😆

or mayb Sandeep is giving a live demo of the Adv that Shobha planned 😆😆

most likely in all probabilities it's a live demo, I think Sharda maa might just delete her project or do something with her presentation and when shobha realizes it... Sandeep might give an idea of live demo and which our Mr Perfectionist has caught in a wrong way 😆
Sandeep at the moment is not negative, but his negative image in other show is not letting us trust his positive side 🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

I generally give enough space to characters and try to see them as justifiable from their POV., but MIL is beyond all reasoning and justifications. risking kids life, would she take responsibility if Jia had short of breath or Rehaan had a fits .. it's evil to play with someone's heath and that too with those of her grandkids 🤢

Jyo, Ajay is not plotting scheming type unlike Tarun, he is doing what he is told to do by his bro ... so in a way he is better than that Tarun and true that about what you said, they seem to know each other well hence the reaction to gate crashing wasn't that extreme

True Munni .. this MIL is proving to b the worst .. I mean she can simply risk a kid's life to achieve her motive .. thats a true politician's mother 🤢🤢 ... and she calls herself sophisticated .. big joke .. 👎🏼

About Ajay , yup he looks more like a puppet in the hands of his big brother ..
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

most likely in all probabilities it's a live demo, I think Sharda maa might just delete her project or do something with her presentation and when shobha realizes it... Sandeep might give an idea of live demo and which our Mr Perfectionist has caught in a wrong way 😆
Sandeep at the moment is not negative, but his negative image in other show is not letting us trust his positive side 🤣

I guess we r scared because of the actor's negative portrayal in other shows plus our own logic of Ekta shows and such sugarcoated characters 😆😆

Me too feel its a live demo of the presentation he is giving .. 😆
Armu4eva thumbnail
Awesome post Jyo & great collage Swetha 🤗
The best moment was how Vicky's staff outwitted him when he tried to fire Shobha 🤣 Loved Shobha playing a multi tasker but she needs to realize her mom-in-law is evil too
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Awesome post Jyo & great collage Swetha 🤗

The best moment was how Vicky's staff outwitted him when he tried to fire Shobha 🤣 Loved Shobha playing a multi tasker but she needs to realize her mom-in-law is evil too

that was so unexpected na 😆 .. I never thought out of all a girl will stand up in that meeting and speak in favour of Shobha that too against their sanki boss 😲😆 ... with Shobha in the house , the winds r definitely changing 😆 ...

I hope soon she can see the real face of her MIL and dont fall for her tricks ..
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Analysis Jyo !! Loved it !! & that Collage is such a visual treat!!

This Vikram was waiting like a SHARK to Bite SHOBHA 🤣 She Yarwned & he caught that point how to crash her foundation ... Every move of hers was biting him coz somewhere he knew she could take that challenge and out stir him !!👏👏👏, That part he is studyong in her as the first talk they had after that U r fired has delevoped that foundation of cement which Shobha is building her strenght on ... So each time he will pick some thing which could hamper her foundation and bring some cracks YET he also knows she can give that trigger back well there was the other team members who also backed her & wanted to give her a chance .. & his face was classic he looked up & said O GOD mai Pakada Gaya Phir say !! Also he took Sandeeps Fire Her word and plugged more into it Chaaloo Addmi Hai Yeh !! I love it !! These dynamics are so much of fun to watch as they snap those equations as to how Vikram wants to make Shobha's attempts a failure YET he also somewhere deep down knows that she is capable of doing it !!

He will see the value of her as she gets to the ways of making it happen ...😳

That Briyani Scene was classic .. remined me of Armaan & Raj !! Sandeep is a nice guy He may also be studying Vikram & Shobha's anti chemistry nature & maybe he will also confront Vikram as to how he will grow to understand Shobha & maybe a bell will ring for him in his Kadoos Dil !! Like Daadi says he will not need Baal But Baal Bacchey !! Aww she is a sweet heart !! Gossip Queen !! Naani & MIL should have a Cards Party then MIL will change !!😆😆😆

Sanjay is trying to bridge with Garu it needs room & time by then that comical Ajay comes & plugs in his tricks .. Wasie Ajay is more comical that being a irritating so called want to be Gari's Mangayter... He is giving some fun elements .. InfactTarun is evilly funnynot really those Black Negative types in usual soaps ...

The kiddos I love them so cute I felt myself in Shobha's place when she had to nurse Jiya or Rehan with his sleep after MIL triggered some ways to spoil Shobha's presentation...

The CVS are doing a great Job & all the actors are amazing in delivery !! The PACE is very nice and it gives the elements like Humor , Happiness, Anger, Curiosity & Passion to watch them ...

Sorry for teh delayed reply My kids have tests going on , Diwali as we all are aware & some errands...

Today will be spicing brewing Cinnamon NutMeg & Caramel Coffee for Woman drinkers 😉 & Our Man Vikram & Shobha will be sipping with the team to some brewing CUP !!😆
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Awesome Analysis Jyo !! Loved it !! & that Collage is such a visual treat!!

This Vikram was waiting like a SHARK to Bite SHOBHA 🤣 She Yarwned & he caught that point how to crash her foundation ... Every move of hers was biting him coz somewhere he knew she could take that challenge and out stir him !!👏👏👏, That part he is studyong in her as the first talk they had after that U r fired has delevoped that foundation of cement which Shobha is building her strenght on ... So each time he will pick some thing which could hamper her foundation and bring some cracks YET he also knows she can give that trigger back well there was the other team members who also backed her & wanted to give her a chance .. & his face was classic he looked up & said O GOD mai Pakada Gaya Phir say !! Also he took Sandeeps Fire Her word and plugged more into it Chaaloo Addmi Hai Yeh !! I love it !! These dynamics are so much of fun to watch as they snap those equations as to how Vikram wants to make Shobha's attempts a failure YET he also somewhere deep down knows that she is capable of doing it !!

I so agree .. somewhere he believes that she could do it yet she wants to win .. its more like he loves taking those challenges with her because he sees that competitive spirit in her 👍🏼

He will see the value of her as she gets to the ways of making it happen ...😳

That Briyani Scene was classic .. remined me of Armaan & Raj !! Sandeep is a nice guy He may also be studying Vikram & Shobha's anti chemistry nature & maybe he will also confront Vikram as to how he will grow to understand Shobha & maybe a bell will ring for him in his Kadoos Dil !! Like Daadi says he will not need Baal But Baal Bacchey !! Aww she is a sweet heart !! Gossip Queen !! Naani & MIL should have a Cards Party then MIL will change !!😆😆😆

So agree Shanti .. me too remembered Armaan-Raj equation here .. Sandeep was a typical Raj here but sighhh did u see today ka precap and new promo .. he is nowhere close to Raj 😭

Sanjay is trying to bridge with Garu it needs room & time by then that comical Ajay comes & plugs in his tricks .. Wasie Ajay is more comical that being a irritating so called want to be Gari's Mangayter... He is giving some fun elements .. InfactTarun is evilly funnynot really those Black Negative types in usual soaps ...

yeah Ajay is more of a joker than a villain .. it can b fun provided he is not that kind of a creep like Tarun .. waise this show always portrays people with dual faces .. so we can never trust anyone on face value .. mayb Ajay looks bad but mayb turn out to b better than Sanjay 😕

The kiddos I love them so cute I felt myself in Shobha's place when she had to nurse Jiya or Rehan with his sleep after MIL triggered some ways to spoil Shobha's presentation...

yeah .. its so common na .. as mother u will know better about this multitasking 😳

The CVS are doing a great Job & all the actors are amazing in delivery !! The PACE is very nice and it gives the elements like Humor , Happiness, Anger, Curiosity & Passion to watch them ...

Agree 😃

Sorry for teh delayed reply My kids have tests going on , Diwali as we all are aware & some errands...

no prob .. I know its difficult during diwali 😃

Today will be spicing brewing Cinnamon NutMeg & Caramel Coffee for Woman drinkers 😉 & Our Man Vikram & Shobha will be sipping with the team to some brewing CUP !!😆

and she did it in style na 😎

Word Count: 1