Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Hey Jyothi,

Wonderful post despite a busy festive week Hats off to you for putting it all up. And Shweta with her extra effort in making the post decorative.πŸ‘

Firstly the funniest dialogues all belong to Super Naani! Pota-Naani together are totally entertaining. "Baal bacche honge." πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So ofcourse Samarth has picked up his mean traits from the mother, who is willing to tamper with the kids health over her bahu.😲

I loved that though Shobha is aware her MIL is not supportive, she still shows concern for her and took care of her before she dashed out of the house. Loved that how the CVs show how a woman juggles her home and work and never complains. And never compromises on her home no matter what; even if it means being given crap at the office.

Vikram does seem to be behaving like a typical MCP and going on to prove the word 'Boss" means more headache. Though we know Shobha finds all of this quite petty as Samarth betrayal was the biggest blow similar to being hit by a hurricane. I hope an apology happens when he realizes her worth in a few weeks. Until then we would have to go through some more of him driving Shobha up the wall. Plus it did affect him what she thought of him. Or else he wouldn't be holding onto a stress ball. Whatever he does seems to be affecting him more that it does to her. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And like you say Sandeep seems too sweet to be true. But it could also be that he genuinely admires Shobha and could be tough competition to Vikram in the future. But could turn negative once Shobha begins to show some liking for Viks. Or he is taking advantage of her situation, trying to get into her good books and will make a move soon. See there is no bad guy in Vikram's team so they will create one for more drama..

In a way its good Ekta is keeping us guessing on Sandeep. He is a mystery right now. Compared to him Sneha and Mahesh are very genuine and all supportive.

Vikram's house looks straight out of a London high-rise apartment. All those French windows and very masculine and Western in look. πŸ˜ƒ

Precap - It looks like Sandeep is imitating Vikram's reaction to her presentation.

But instead Viks thinks the team has rejected it only to find out they loved it.

hugs

dd

Edited by ddsoaps - 9 years ago
SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Jyoti. πŸ€—Nice post. πŸ‘πŸΌ I love to read your episode analysis. They are so detailed. Great job! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Now to the episode,
MIL's character is something I feel not talking about. We all know why. 😑

Sandeep looked like a decent guy, but in the past couple of episodes, his behavior has become too sugary. πŸ˜• Too sweet to be true. He might be genuinely trying to woo her by acting all goody- goody or he is simply a grey character(I strongly feel he is).

Vikram might have experienced a dreaded experience in his past, which, naturally, we all do not know. I think it has something to do with his parents. (a girl is very unlikely)
This certain experience has made him all sulky and annoying jerk. He has kind of, built a strong wall around himself which no one can penetrate, not even Naani. Though, Shobha's presence has somewhat started to affect him. All I wish is that Sandeep doesn't play a spoilsport for those two. 😊
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sonia_1

Great post Jyoti πŸ‘πŸΌ

Each episode is getting quite interesting.

Wishing you and everyone here a very Happy Diwali !

yup not a single dull moment in the show so far na πŸ˜ƒ

Wish u a happy diwali too πŸ€—
jyoti06 thumbnail
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Huma.Malik

hey wonderful analysis and collages are lovely😊
OK coming to epi, it was good
at last we see the shobha MIL true colors, she is so selfish i mean how can she use her own grand child's against shobha... poor kids have to suffer b/c of their granny😑
so shobha has still one day to prove herslf. πŸ˜‰
but precap was scary how come sandeep is against her. hope so he is just doing a dramaπŸ˜•

she got that one day thanks to the marketing team .. I m glad she got that one extra day and dint succeed magically first day itself .. that actually looked real .. she will get success eventually but one need to see the amount of efforts she is putting in for it and I m glad CVs r showing that πŸ‘πŸΌ

About MIL , she just proved Samarth is her son only 🀒
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

Awesome episode analysis by u, Gags! πŸ‘

Overall.. a nice episode it was.
Precap: Sandeep & Vikram.. both are telling Shobha off was so bad.. :(

I think Sandeep is just acting there .. either he is pulling out a Vikram act by giving live demo of the Adv that Shobha has planned for the campaign πŸ˜† or he is deliberately screaming at Shobha , thus applying reverse psychology on Vikram , so that he can feel bad for Shobha and realise how it looks so cruel when he himself keeps screaming at his secretaries in that way .. Sandeep mayb just showing him the mirror πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wonderwomanique

i think anurag sharma will say.. Then agar aap sochtey hain main bhi aapki soch rakhta hoon..toh aap galat sochtey hain..after telling her off that sandeep guy will do the about turn.. He is a villan in ekta's other show..and has already said he likes to do grey shades na.. So yes i think its a case of sharaafat ke naquaab mein jerk πŸ˜†

But I think its too soon .. I feel he is applying reverse psychology on Vikram .. Vikram likes to go the opposite way na .. so if he screams at Shobha , then Vikram might go the other way and give her a chance πŸ˜†

or mayb Sandeep is giving a live demo of the Adv that Shobha planned πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

Hey Jyothi,

Wonderful post despite a busy festive week Hats off to you for putting it all up. And Shweta with her extra effort in making the post decorative.πŸ‘

yup hats off to Swetha especially for doing the collages even during diwali πŸ‘πŸ‘

Firstly the funniest dialogues all belong to Super Naani! Pota-Naani together are totally entertaining. "Baal bacche honge." πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeah Nani's dialogues so far hv been the best .. the way she asks him "kya hua aaj uske saath" .. he was like uske kaun and then Nani says wohi teri secretary πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. thank god she dint say teri gharwali but her tone was like that only πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

So ofcourse Samarth has picked up his mean traits from the mother, who is willing to tamper with the kids health over her bahu.😲

yup scary na

I loved that though Shobha is aware her MIL is not supportive, she still shows concern for her and took care of her before she dashed out of the house. Loved that how the CVs show how a woman juggles her home and work and never complains. And never compromises on her home no matter what; even if it means being given crap at the office.

yup I loved that bit too .. she dint ask her MIL to take medicines on her own .. even when she was getting late, she still managed to give the medicines and then leave .. she is a perfect example of an ideal working married woman πŸ‘πŸ‘

Vikram does seem to be behaving like a typical MCP and going on to prove the word 'Boss" means more headache. Though we know Shobha finds all of this quite petty as Samarth betrayal was the biggest blow similar to being hit by a hurricane. I hope an apology happens when he realizes her worth in a few weeks. Until then we would have to go through some more of him driving Shobha up the wall. Plus it did affect him what she thought of him. Or else he wouldn't be holding onto a stress ball. Whatever he does seems to be affecting him more that it does to her. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yup I too hope Vikram does apologise for underestimating her talent and later the way she will prove him wrong hopefully ... I think somewhere Vikram senses that this lady has the capacity to prove him wrong which he fears and so he wants to demoralise her by telling her how she cant do it because he knows she can πŸ˜ƒ .. but the more he is trying to put her down , more determined she is getting ... wonder if Vikram is doing it deliberately though πŸ˜‰

And like you say Sandeep seems too sweet to be true. But it could also be that he genuinely admires Shobha and could be tough competition to Vikram in the future. But could turn negative once Shobha begins to show some liking for Viks. Or he is taking advantage of her situation, trying to get into her good books and will make a move soon. See there is no bad guy in Vikram's team so they will create one for more drama..

yeah I hope he geniunely admires Shobha and feels that she has the talent .. we already hv negatives in Tarun , MIL , Samarth etc etc .. dont need anymore villains .. let Sandeep stay the way he is now πŸ˜†

In a way its good Ekta is keeping us guessing on Sandeep. He is a mystery right now. Compared to him Sneha and Mahesh are very genuine and all supportive.

yup Mahesh looks genuine .. we hv seen Mahesh acting strict with Shobha once when she wanted to leave and he reminds her about the contract .. so he is balanced in a way unlike Sandeep who from day 1 looks too sweet na .. hope its genuine ..

Vikram's house looks straight out of a London high-rise apartment. All those French windows and very masculine and Western in look. πŸ˜ƒ

yeah .. but its different too but mayb lacks the homely feel .. but again thats what Vikram is all about .. a walking talking workoholic robot πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Precap - It looks like Sandeep is imitating Vikram's reaction to her presentation.

yup either that or mayb applying reverse psychology on Vikram so that he feels bad for Shobha and changes his stance towards her πŸ˜‰

But instead Viks thinks the team has rejected it only to find out they loved it.

I bet its gonna b positive .. whenever we hv such negative precaps , result is always the opposite as per ekta soap standards πŸ˜†

hugs

dd

happy diwali to u πŸ€—

Word Count: 1

jyoti06 thumbnail

thanks dear πŸ˜ƒ
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuperChillz1

Hi Jyoti. πŸ€—Nice post. πŸ‘πŸΌ I love to read your episode analysis. They are so detailed. Great job! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Now to the episode,
MIL's character is something I feel not talking about. We all know why. 😑

Sandeep looked like a decent guy, but in the past couple of episodes, his behavior has become too sugary. πŸ˜• Too sweet to be true. He might be genuinely trying to woo her by acting all goody- goody or he is simply a grey character(I strongly feel he is).

Vikram might have experienced a dreaded experience in his past, which, naturally, we all do not know. I think it has something to do with his parents. (a girl is very unlikely)
This certain experience has made him all sulky and annoying jerk. He has kind of, built a strong wall around himself which no one can penetrate, not even Naani. Though, Shobha's presence has somewhat started to affect him. All I wish is that Sandeep doesn't play a spoilsport for those two. 😊

Yeah Sandeep at present looks too good to b true or mayb we r overanalysing based on our past daily soap experiences πŸ˜†πŸ˜• ...

I too feel Vikram's past might b the reason why he has become so anti-woman and cynical .. it could b his parents .. mayb in childhood he saw his parents going through their share of tiffs and dint see much love or understanding in their married life which might hv affected him and so he has become so passive today ... he just does not trust women at all .. Shobha might bring a change in his thought process eventually .. its already affecting him like u said and if she manages to prove him wrong by doing the presentation , then he might start believing that not all woman r same πŸ˜ƒ