Vikram's Challenge Vs Shobha's Efforts

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Happy Diwali to All πŸ€—

Since I m a bit tired with all Diwali preparations today .. so mayb my take will b a bit short but neverthless I can't miss writing for even a day as every single episode is just getting better and better .. ... Whats praiseworthy here is there is not a single episode which we can call a filler .,.. I must say the CVs so far r doing a wonderful job with the story and screenplay πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

So Shobha's MIL finally starts showing her true colours and poor Shobha , she is so naive that she even falls for her MIL's fake drama of fever and horror movie .. Really felt bad for her the way she was handling both her kids along with the presentation , yet no complaints , no irritation nothing .. This is the real definition of a Woman .. An all rounder yet no copmlaints , no cribbing or no sympathy gaining .. Thats Shobha for you πŸ‘πŸ‘ ... Even next day in office when she was half yawning while giving her presentation , not once she tried giving any excuse for it .. She quietly took all the anger of her boss because she knew there is no excuse here for yawning at a meeting .. She could hv given her home excuses but she dint and thats what I like the most about Shobha .. She never tries to gain any sympathy from anyone for her condition πŸ‘πŸΌ ...

Coming to Vikram , so he was pissed off with Shobha today .. How dare she can keep yawning to glory in an all important presentation πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... I guess as a boss his anger was justified here but dont tell me he is still fuming over those words Sanki , irritating etc etc 😲🀣 .. So those words hv affected him so much that he is just not able to think beyond that 😲😲 ... I think Vikram is scared of his own self .. He fears that a woman is starting to affect him , something that he has successfully avoided all these years πŸ˜‰ ..Whether its Shobha's words or anything related to her , he gets all worked up and so he wants to fire her from this job at any cost because the truth is he fears getting emotionally attached to her πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

When he sees her struggling in rain , he feels worried for her .. thats a caring gesture 😳.,. And when he overhears her bitter words about him like sanki , unreasonable , irritating etc etc he takes it too seriously and actually stops doing all that he used to do like washing his hands or putting those medicines in his hair and because he is trying to change himself just to prove her wrong , he is hating her for this but just does not understand why is she affecting him to this extent that he is beginning to take her words so seriously ... So its mixed emotions Its the beginning of any love phase πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ .. No wonder he was sitting with a stress ball today and wondering whats happening to him πŸ˜† .. Tomorrow after that deadly precap he might need an ice bag too 🀣🀣 ...

Tomorrow if a random person tells him something , he will simply ignore it and move on but if his Nani gives him some taunt , he takes it seriously because its his Nani afterall ... Same is the case here .. All those words came from Shobha .. But errr who is Shobha .. just a random secretary na .. So then why is he feeling so bad .. Whats affecting him ... I guess these questions r playing havoc in his mind πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ ,.. Till now he took only Nani's words so seriously but now Shobha mayb the second person whose words hv pinched him so hard and thats what is bothering him I guess πŸ˜›

But poor Vikram .. His colleagues all stood in support of Shobha and reminded him that the decision is in their hands and so let them decide 😈... He just got trapped in his own master plan 🀣 .. He thought his own board members will outright reject her presentation and he can then easily fire her from job but ulta ho gaya 🀣.. They actually washed off Vikram's plans and decided to give another chance to Shobha tomorrow πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. So now what .. Vikram will hv to further tolerate her if she succeeds tomorrow and it will mean those words sanki , unreasonable etc etc will continue to haunt him everytime Shobha stands in front of him 🀣🀣...

I feel in Precap Sandeep does a Vikram act and mayb he along with Shobha r presenting the live skit planned for the Adv campaign πŸ˜› .. Mayb Shobha lost her ppt presentation or her MIL did something , so Sandeep along with Shobha plans to give a live demo and Vikram is further pissed off because Shobha just thought of planning the Adv on her own Sanki boss 🀣🀣 ... He can reject it but who cares .. Decision makers are the board members afterall .. buhahahaaa 😈 ,... Mr Vikram Ahuja should learn to digest the bitter truth about himself just how he keeps dishing out those bitter truths about others πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...

But in all this I m finding Sandeep a bit fishy .. hope I m wrong here πŸ€” .. He looks too sweet at present .. He reminds me of Samarth's fakeness πŸ˜† .. I mean people who r too sweet initially can later turn out to b fake and evil too .. So wonder if Sandeep's sweetness towards Shobha is genuine or just a shop up .. mayb his intentions r not really pure ones .. I hope he remains a well wisher for Shobha and does not turn out to b some wolf in sheep's disguise πŸ˜• ... But today when Shobha spoke about the contrast in both men , that is Sandeep who is so affectionate and helpful while Vikram who is so heartless , I felt this dialogue might b a future indication of how Shobha always judges people too soon and so goes the wrong way .. Mayb her judgement here is just the opposite and eventually Vikram might turn out to b the real affectionate and helpful guy in her life πŸ€”

Nani-Vikram scenes were hilarious as usual especially the way Nani questions him about his Woh ..that is secretary as if she is his half wife πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. Why do I feel that Nani is already trying to hook up Vikram with his new secretary .. She guessed it that her mad grandson has finally found his match in this woman πŸ˜›πŸ˜† .. And what the hell was Vikram doing with that gun .. was it a toy gun or some new innovative way of keeping hand sanitizers in guns 🀣🀣🀣 ...

Nani is the perfect candidate to pull his leg and he is always left speechless in the end πŸ˜†

Last but not the least , it seems Sanjay-Garima-Ajay track too is developing quite nicely .. Ajay looks more like a clownish villain πŸ˜† and can I just say I like this new Sanjay , he has got that boyish charm which mayb the old Sanjay dude lacked πŸ˜ƒ... Will love to see how Garima deals with both these men in her life .. For once I want to see her taking some independent decisions on her own and tackle both these boys ... Also it will b interesting to see if Ajay dude is really like his elder bro Tarun or mayb he has a good side to his otherwise rowdy personality too πŸ€” .. I guess this show is all about how u cannot judge any person on face value .. so who knows Ajay may just turn out to b the opposite of Tarun eventually πŸ€” ... Sanjay for now looks more like a coward who loves Garima but does not hv the guts to officially accept her ...

Overall another good episode with Vikram loosing it even more πŸ˜† whereas Shobha slowly but surely gaining the love and respect of her colleagues πŸ‘πŸΌ ... Wonder what magic trick will calm down Vikram now because Shobha is so not leaving this job πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

At times I wonder if Vikram is ruthless to her in real or just applying reverse psychology over Shobha just to make her strong and independent , mayb just throwing those deliberate challenges and also trying to make her get used to this multitasking between home and office πŸ˜‰ ... He is not showing any sympathy so that she does not take her life or work for granted and learn to b self-sufficient ... But at the same time I also feel that her words about him pissed him in real too .. its not always easy to hear the real harsh facts about your own self πŸ˜‰ ... Hopefully we get a clearer picture after the presentation tomorrow πŸ˜ƒ

PS : Collages and banner credit goes to Swetha aka Ultimaterudra .. her creations just make the psot more lively πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Happy and Prosperous Diwali Jyo and others πŸ€—
lovely collages, πŸ‘makes it soo rangeen
but did Vikram really compare Shobha's job as secretary to that of Mangalyan Yaatra 😲 just like Samarth comparing himself to Bill Clinton 🀣

will be back later Upmaa :))

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Happy and Prosperous Diwali Jyo and others πŸ€—
lovely collages, πŸ‘makes it soo rangeen
but did Vikram really compare Shobha's job as secretary to that of Mangalyan Yaatra 😲 just like Samarth comparing himself to Bill Clinton 🀣

will be back later Upmaa :))

Yes he did Munni .. what comparison na 🀣🀣

Shobha's destiny .. both men in her life r half mad πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by jyoti06 - 9 years ago
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Don't why but I have mixed feelings about today's episode. So won't comment much.

From yesterday's episode, what century are Tarun and the MIL living in? 🀒 Today, the MIL demonstrated that Samarth is indeed her khoon - 'How can Shobha be so selfish at a time like this?' I badly wanted Shobha to show her the view from the roof, and give her a shove and say 'Maine samjha ab to aap udhna seekh gayi hongi'

And that slimy Ajay, the way he was behaving was like either he's engaged or married to Garima (sorry IF doesn't have any puking smiley)

Jyoti, nice post once again πŸ‘πŸΌ
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hamzanuha

Don't why but I have mixed feelings about today's episode. So won't comment much.

From yesterday's episode, what century are Tarun and the MIL living in? 🀒 Today, the MIL demonstrated that Samarth is indeed her khoon - 'How can Shobha be so selfish at a time like this?' I badly wanted Shobha to show her the view from the roof, and give her a shove and say 'Maine samjha ab to aap udhna seekh gayi hongi'

And that slimy Ajay, the way he was behaving was like either he's engaged or married to Garima (sorry IF doesn't have any puking smiley)

Jyoti, nice post once again πŸ‘πŸΌ

Whats really surprising here is that MIL does not really care about the health of those kids too .. she makes Jiya eat that ice gola to make sure she starts coughing which can ruin Shobha's night ... she dint even care for Jiya's health there .. thats real nasty 🀒

About Ajay , somehow I felt they both know each other from childhood .. I dunno why but I feel Garima dint really mind much when Ajay gatecrashed in her room as if they r childhood buddies though Garima was pissed off with him due to obvious reasons but she was certainly not scared or shocked seeing a stranger just walked inside her bedroom .. πŸ€”

And since u said u hv mixed feelings .. feel free to say what exactly u dint like ... we can always discuss both positives and negatives in the show here πŸ˜ƒ
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great post Jyoti πŸ‘πŸΌ
Each episode is getting quite interesting.

Wishing you and everyone here a very Happy Diwali !

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Happy Diwali to All πŸ€—

I feel in Precap Sandeep does a Vikram act and mayb he along with Shobha r presenting the live skit planned for the Adv campaign πŸ˜› .. Mayb Shobha lost her ppt presentation or her MIL did something , so Sandeep along with Shobha plans to give a live demo and Vikram is further pissed off because Shobha just thought of planning the Adv on her own Sanki boss 🀣🀣 ... He can reject it but who cares .. Decision makers are the board members afterall .. buhahahaaa 😈 ,... Mr Vikram Ahuja should learn to digest the bitter truth about himself just how he keeps dishing out those bitter truths about others πŸ˜›πŸ˜†......oh thank God if this happens so..coz m really scared bout the precapπŸ˜­πŸ˜†

But in all this I m finding Sandeep a bit fishy .. hope I m wrong here πŸ€” .. He looks too sweet at present .. He reminds me of Samarth's fakeness πŸ˜† .. I mean people who r too sweet initially can later turn out to b fake and evil too .. So wonder if Sandeep's sweetness towards Shobha is genuine or just a shop up .. mayb his intentions r not really pure ones .. I hope he remains a well wisher for Shobha and does not turn out to b some wolf in sheep's disguise πŸ˜• ... But today when Shobha spoke about the contrast in both men , that is Sandeep who is so affectionate and helpful while Vikram who is so heartless , I felt this dialogue might b a future indication of how Shobha always judges people too soon and so goes the wrong way .. Mayb her judgement here is just the opposite and eventually Vikram might turn out to b the real affectionate and helpful guy in her life πŸ€”
even me too thinks the same...as mostly this guy plays negative roles only...but fingers crossed...i dun wanna see him playing that again...as already bearing so much in this show

Last but not the least , it seems Sanjay-Garima-Ajay track too is developing quite nicely .. Ajay looks more like a clownish villain πŸ˜† and can I just say I like this new Sanjay , he has got that boyish charm which mayb the old Sanjay dude lacked πŸ˜ƒ... Will love to see how Garima deals with both these men in her life .. For once I want to see her taking some independent decisions on her own and tackle both these boys ... Also it will b interesting to see if Ajay dude is really like his elder bro Tarun or mayb he has a good side to his otherwise rowdy personality too πŸ€” .. I guess this show is all about how u cannot judge any person on face value .. so who knows Ajay may just turn out to b the opposite of Tarun eventually πŸ€” ... Sanjay for now looks more like a coward who loves Garima but does not hv the guts to officially accept her ...
i so loved this joker in last epiπŸ˜†oh God when he tells Garima u look so hot in black🀣and Garima tells Remove yor glasses and this black will turn into blueπŸ˜†πŸ˜†that was hillarious...well dint know but i found him nice when her bhabi served him pratha and he thanked her for that😳vese in case of Garima cant say anything about this champu bandarπŸ˜†

Overall another good episode with Vikram loosing it even more πŸ˜† whereas Shobha slowly but surely gaining the love and respect of her colleagues πŸ‘πŸΌ ... Wonder what magic trick will calm down Vikram now because Shobha is so not leaving this job πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

At times I wonder if Vikram is ruthless to her in real or just applying reverse psychology over Shobha just to make her strong and independent , mayb just throwing those deliberate challenges and also trying to make her get used to this multitasking between home and office πŸ˜‰ ... He is not showing any sympathy so that she does not take her life or work for granted and learn to b self-sufficient ... But at the same time I also feel that her words about him pissed him in real too .. its not always easy to hear the real harsh facts about your own self πŸ˜‰ ... Hopefully we get a clearer picture after the presentation tomorrow πŸ˜ƒ

PS : Collages and banner credit goes to Swetha aka Ultimaterudra .. her creations just make the psot more lively πŸ‘πŸ‘
epi was amazing..but as today not having much time...have to do a lot...Diwali u seeπŸ˜ƒ..so can't share my bakwaas with u todayπŸ˜†

HAPPY DIWALI😳

Word Count: 1

Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hey wonderful analysis and collages are lovely😊
OK coming to epi, it was good
at last we see the shobha MIL true colors, she is so selfish i mean how can she use her own grand child's against shobha... poor kids have to suffer b/c of their granny😑
so shobha has still one day to prove herslf. πŸ˜‰
but precap was scary how come sandeep is against her. hope so he is just doing a dramaπŸ˜•

Edited by Huma.Malik - 9 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Awesome episode analysis by u, Gags! πŸ‘
Overall.. a nice episode it was.
Precap: Sandeep & Vikram.. both are telling Shobha off was so bad.. :(
mishkatfanfrevr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

Awesome episode analysis by u, Gags! πŸ‘

Overall.. a nice episode it was.
Precap: Sandeep & Vikram.. both are telling Shobha off was so bad.. :(

i think anurag sharma will say.. Then agar aap sochtey hain main bhi aapki soch rakhta hoon..toh aap galat sochtey hain..after telling her off that sandeep guy will do the about turn.. He is a villan in ekta's other show..and has already said he likes to do grey shades na.. So yes i think its a case of sharaafat ke naquaab mein jerk πŸ˜†