Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Suvika.

Mudraji.. youtube link not working for me... 😔

Nice post though. Vik is forcing her to learn swimming in the deep sea. He probably knows that she needs to pick herself up and do it fast. Or maybe he wants to keep her so occupied that she doesn't have time to mop or feel sorry for herself. Anger pushes a person to do a lot of things. So better stay angry and get things done rather than feel sad and sit in a corner.

if the link is not working just copy and paste in your browser. It is working with mozilla

@Pink

very true👏
SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You have got a point there! 👏
Vikram might just be using his reverse psychology techniques on her. It will help her to be tough, resilient etc etc. But, What Vikram is doing might be, might not be right. His tactics may not work always.

I mean, upto a certain extent a person( read Shobha) might tolerate harsh words, nasty comments thrown at him/her, but after a certain time, if these comments don't stop the person simply chooses to ignore it. He/ She knows that if followed, they are going to get even nastier comments.

She might just get tired of counterattacking her boss every day and one day she'll choose to ignore his words and do just her job.
mudraswathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuperChillz1

You have got a point there! 👏

Vikram might just be using his reverse psychology techniques on her. It will help her to be tough, resilient etc etc. But, What Vikram is doing might be, might not be right. His tactics may not work always.

I mean, upto a certain extent a person( read Shobha) might tolerate harsh words, nasty comments thrown at him/her, but after a certain time, if these comments don't stop the person simply chooses to ignore it. He/ She knows that if followed, they are going to get even nastier comments.

She might just get tired of counterattacking her boss every day and one day she'll choose to ignore his words and do just her job.

come to think of it, he is sounding harsh and rude but not totally meaningless.. plus he may have some weaknesses..like his hair etc..but never troubled with his weakness... Hope he shows his highly energetic side as an example to his staff (as well as us) before expecting high outcome from others.😳
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I respectfully beg to differ that Vikram is caring enough right now with Shobha to waste his precious time trying to give her strength by reverse psychology.

We have seen him with his many other secretaries behave very rudely and not care a hoot about their feelings so WHY all of a sudden this empathy for a woman that he has actually hated even before meeting her.

Why did he not show any kind of gentleness or understanding to any other secretary.

We are again ascribing to Vikram qualities that he at present does not have because we are led to believe as the audience that this is a pair that will be together eventually and we are seeing their relation through those rose coloured glasses.

I honestly think the CV's need to tone down some of Vikram's over the top attitude towards women because there is nothing remotely funny about it at all.

His only good point is when he is with his Naani and how he tolerates the truth that she says to him without his sarcasm thrown at her verbally.
mudraswathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

I respectfully beg to differ that Vikram is caring enough right now with Shobha to waste his precious time trying to give her strength by reverse psychology.

We have seen him with his many other secretaries behave very rudely and not care a hoot about their feelings so WHY all of a sudden this empathy for a woman that he has actually hated even before meeting her.

Why did he not show any kind of gentleness or understanding to any other secretary.

We are again ascribing to Vikram qualities that he at present does not have because we are led to believe as the audience that this is a pair that will be together eventually and we are seeing their relation through those rose coloured glasses.

I honestly think the CV's need to tone down some of Vikram's over the top attitude towards women because there is nothing remotely funny about it at all.

His only good point is when he is with his Naani and how he tolerates the truth that she says to him without his sarcasm thrown at her verbally.

Your analysis is always so clear and straight Dolly👏👏👏👏👏..

Yes.. Vikram is rude no other way to describe his nature towards his PS(s)... and also no excuses for digging at her personal life... and I hate him for that.. as you said, there is no funny at all...But, my opinion is look at the brighter side. Indirectly it is helping Shobha.

"Agar daag se kuch kaam banta hain toh..daag acha hai" ( read Vikram 😊)

Thank you for commenting Dolly.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

There is no doubt he is extremely rude and cares a dman about his secretaries because so far he has only come across secretaries who lacks the fighting spirit and r more of crybabies

yesterday in presentation Shobha did prove him wrong and we can see the change .. he just silently leaves from there without further arguments

thats where I feel most appreciate the guy .. he is rude and heartless but not fake like Samarth or Sandeep who act all goody and caring but the real face is something else ..