mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ladkiyaan rote nahi... rather ladke rulaate nahi... here I am talking about good boys like Vik.. not Samarth

Till an hour ago, I was really annoyed with Vikram..
. I could not fathom why Vikram was after the lives (read jobs) of his personal secretaries..... then, in a particular enlightening moment I understood about his real motives... (Ji...haan ... I have the same 'Bodhi tree' in my back yard and I sat under itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)

I wish all of you watch this youtube video... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Nj99epLFqg without fail.

Vikram and his use of reverse techniques

>>> Vikram knew about this lady's background as a gharelu aurat and at once she had to face the real world... He is not offering sympathy....
Sympathy isnt going to give her strength ... he is making her strong enough to stand on her own feet and helping her in a concealed way!!.. He is asking her to grow up!!!

>>> Vikram is throwing challenges to make her raise to the occasion... he is teaching her survival techniques from deep Sh*t ..

>>> Vikram has never showed a soft corner for all that happened in her life... .. she must believe in her self.. realise her own potential... marketing team will make a stand by presentation any way...

I guess these are the qualities and support she missed from the man she called her husband till date.

Whether Shobha and Vikram become wife and husband or not...(and they need not ...) whatever support Vikram is giving her by employing reverse tactics is going to be with her throughout her life and fill confidence in herself...

PS: I thought of writing something positive about everything... Hope CVs wouldnt prove me otherwise.

Edited by mudraswathi - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
U do hv a point ..

At times I too wonder if he is ruthless in real or just applying reverse psychology over Shobha just to make her strong and independent .. just throwing these deliberate challenges and also trying to make her get used to this multitasking between home and office ... He is not showing any sympathy so that she does not take her life or work for granted and learn to b self-sufficient ...

But at the same time I also feel that her words about him pissed him in real too .. its not always easy to hear the real harsh facts about your own self πŸ˜‰
mudraswathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

U do hv a point ..

At times I too wonder if he is ruthless in real or just applying reverse psychology over Shobha just to make her strong and independent .. just throwing these deliberate challenges and also trying to make her get used to this multitasking between home and office ... He is not showing any sympathy so that she does not take her life or work for granted and learn to b self-sufficient ...

But at the same time I also feel that her words about him pissed him in real too .. its not always easy to hear the real harsh facts about your own self πŸ˜‰

yes. May be not deliberately but, Vikram is encouraging her to resilient, tough and bounce back from the trouble. A round of applause for him for doing so.
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I think this smiley really repesents Nani with her hair ribbons. And she definitely is a bindaas character πŸ˜†
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Love your emoticons πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ
Lovely post.
Vikram is indirectly helping Shobha face the harsh reality and deal with it the best way she knows. At least with him there are no masks on !
mudraswathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: hamzanuha

I think this smiley really repesents Nani with her hair ribbons. And she definitely is a bindaas character πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

mudraswathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia_1

Love your emoticons πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸΌ

Lovely post.
Vikram is indirectly helping Shobha face the harsh reality and deal with it the best way she knows. At least with him there are no masks on !

@blue

Bang onπŸ‘

Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Mudraji.. youtube link not working for me... πŸ˜”

Nice post though. Vik is forcing her to learn swimming in the deep sea. He probably knows that she needs to pick herself up and do it fast. Or maybe he wants to keep her so occupied that she doesn't have time to mop or feel sorry for herself. Anger pushes a person to do a lot of things. So better stay angry and get things done rather than feel sad and sit in a corner.
shobha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post Mudraji. I think Vikram not doing any thing deliberately to make Shobha strong and face the real world. He is like that only sunky ,unreasonable etc,etc...remember he fired 21 secretaries before. He wanted to fire Shobha also. But Nani's bet stopped him.
mudraswathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shobha21

Nice post Mudraji. I think Vikram not doing any thing deliberately to make Shobha strong and face the real world. He is like that only sunky ,unreasonable etc,etc...remember he fired 21 secretaries before. He wanted to fire Shobha also. But Nani's bet stopped him.

I wonder kyon yeh haath dho ke pade hai sab ko nikalneπŸ˜†