Checked it out!
Thanks fr reminding anyway.

😃😃

anytime

Word Count: 1

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello vello ji. Kese ho ji? Twaada keda haal chal? Ab tussi eh teh jaante hi hoge ki mei kitni acchi writer hu na? Teh bas comment teh bahaut saare mile menu. Thank you ji thank you. Sabko reply nahi kr paayi liken comment zaroor pdhe. Toh thank u ji.

Eh lijiye update.

~Happy Reading~

Next Day
Sanjeevani Hospital
Aaliya's POV

"Oyye Aaliya. Tu kal ghar kese gyi yaar? Mei toh Armaan ke saath gyi thi. Aur Piya Abhay ke saath. Tu kiske saath gyi thi? Oh don't tell me. Kahi tu-" Riddhima came and sat beside me. Now how do I tell her I was with Zain? [Oh Aaliya. How did you go home yesterday dear? I went with Armaan and Piya with Abhay. How did you go? Oh don't tell me. Did you-"]

"Pagal hai kya? Mei kyun Zain ke saath jaane lgi?" [Are you mad? Why the hell would I go with Zain?]

"Meine kab Zain ka naam liya?" Riddhima smirked. Oops! "Chor ki daadi mei tinka hota hai Aaliya Ghulam Haider." [When did I take Zain's name? You yourself have that inner thing in you Aaliya]

"Hi guys!" Piya said as she came and opened her locker. Taking out her coat she turned to us and sat on the other side of me. "Tujhe kya hua?" [What happened to you?=

"Madam kal Zain Abdullah ke saath bike ride pe gyi thi!" Riddhima said. Both cooed and I blushed. Why the hell am I blushing? Speak up Aaliya. [Madam went on a bike ride with The Zain Abdullah.]

"Aisa kuch bhi nahi hai. Kal tum dono chale gye the aur mei aur Zain- I mean Dr. Zain hi the hospital mei. Unhone ne mujhe drop krna offer kiya toh meine haan keh di. It's nothing more than that."
[It's nothing like that. Yesterday you both were gone and only me and Zain- I mean Dr. Zain were in the hospital. He asked me that if he could drop me home so I said okay. It's nothing more than that.]

"Jhooth mat bolo Aaliya. Tumhara shakal se dikh rha hai kal kuch zyaada hua hai than just 'drop kr du'. Btao Aaliya, kya hua hai?" Piya said as if intimidating me to speak out the truth. Riddhima also neared me. [Don't lie Aaliya. It's clear on your face that there's something more than just him dropping you off. Tell me Aaliya, what happened?]

"Really guys. Kuch nhi hua hai!" I said as I stood up and took my coat and walked out in the corridor. I can't face him or anybody right now. If I see him, I am going to blush like hell. [Really guys. Nothing happened more than that.]

About 10 minutes later
Locker Room
Zain's POV

"Abhay kal Zain soch kiske saaath date pe gya tha?" Armaan said as he came into the locker room. I rolled my eyes. [Abhay guess whom did yesterday Zain go on a date with?]

"Really? Ab yeh mat kahio ki yeh Aaliya ke saath gya tha." Abhay said as he took out his coat from the locker and checked his phone for messages. [Really? Now don't tell me that he went on a date with Aaliya]

"Yahi toh. ZAIN WENT ON A DATE WITH AALIYA YAAR!" Armaan said as Abhay and he burst out into laughter like crazy. I rolled my eyes again. [That only]

"Bas kro yaar tum dono bhi. Woh akeli thi yaar bechari. Akele kese jaane deta usse auto se wo bhi itni raat ko? Bas isliye I offered her help." I said as I took out my phone. It beeped and I openned the blog. Another update. [Please shut up you two. She was alone. How I could let her go alone on a auto that too so late night? That's why I offered her my help.]

"Is it an update?" Armaan and Abhay gathered around me to read it. Maybe its their favourite too. Of course the writing is so amazing. I'd like to meet her once.

Thank you for all your appreciation on my last update. I am truely honoured to read all your comments. I'd like to know some of you though. And of course your thoughts on the topic I am going to discuss today. I am going to discuss about situations where you don't actually want to be there but you like it. You get confused. By now you all know what I am talking about. Don't you?

Yesterday only I had my best day. I was there with that one person. I am claustrophobic and my parents knew that about me. Only them. Still they used to close me in rooms. I am scared of lifts. Hey, its completely normal guys.

I didn't accept the fact that as much I liked him being there with me I was adamant to it.

So has there been any situations?
Any situations where you were stuck just like me?

Do share your reviews.

-A girl.

Claustrophobic? Scared of lifts? I think I know how the writer is. But no, Aaliya is way young to write so deep and emotinal and hurt blogs. I mean she seems happy. I don't think she has so much baggage as they girl here who writing this is.

"Tujhe kya hua Zain? Kiski soch mei bhet gya?" Armaan asked. He hi-fied Abhay saying "Oh.. Aaliya ki?"
[What happened to you Zain? In whose thoughts are you lost in? Ohh.. Aaliya's?]

"Tum dono chup rho. Mujhe der ho rhi hai." I said as I took my coat and ran away from there walking briskly. [Shut up you two. I'm getting late.]

"Oh Zain. Are you going to the boxing match tomorrow?" Abhay called out.

"I sure am. I have been going there for like past 5 years!"

"Zain, there's a pro this time. I'm not sure you'll win." Armaan said.

"Woh toh wakt hi batayega Armaan."
[Time will tell that Armaan]

Sorry a lot if you found it boring. Next part will be amazing. I promise. Coz in next part it will be really emotional. So right now I have to go.

PM's will be send on accord to time I have.
I am back from college at half day only.

Thanks a lot.
-Tanu.

Edited by harshadcrazyfan - 9 years ago
Sobtian... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It wasnt boring.
AWESOME.
Continue soon di.
zaya.harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail