Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Such a cute update😊
Please continue soon
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update tanu :)
But why does zaib want to hide his relation with aaliya from everyone ??
Bichara Zain ka foot .,,,
Waiting for dance part !!
Continue soon ...!!
Next pls long wala update ...!!
cupcaked thumbnail

Originally posted by: butterfly20

Tanu u wrote this for me???*khushi k aansoo*

Ok no drama...
thank u thank u thank u sooo very much dear.
it was very cute and lovely chapter...
Zain's poor foot..hehehe...brave aliya.
waiting 4 their dance sequence.
continue sooner as possible.
*a biiig wala hug*
Hania.

Oh no worries, tum ho hi dramebaaz. :P

You're welcome my frnd.
I am thinking of updating on Mon.
Coz I am srsly busy today n tmrrw!

Thanks a lot. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

cupcaked thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya_arora

lovely update
beautifully written
plz cont asap

Thanks a lot. πŸ˜ƒ

I will. Promise.
..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb update...
Loved it..
Excited for d next update..
Pls cont soon..
Crazy4HarshIka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It was chottu sa ZaYa scene loved it.waiting for the dance.continue soon.😊 plz
cupcaked thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepika_Zaya

superb update...
Loved it..
Excited for d next update..
Pls cont soon..

Thanks so much πŸ˜ƒ

I'll update today nly, promise.
Besides, exam overr.. update time πŸ˜†

Thanks again. 😳
cupcaked thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazy4HarshIka

It was chottu sa ZaYa scene loved it.waiting for the dance.continue soon.😊 plz

I'll update really soon πŸ˜ƒ

I'll make sure I put enough dance steps.
Thanks a lot. 😳
cupcaked thumbnail
Now, what did I say in the well, prologue? That, this is going to be a frandship in also internet basis. So ZaYa meet on internet. But now you must be wondering, that they have already met! Do you guys remember the blog? That 'someone' used to write? Well, this is gonna reveal who used to write that. So buckle up your seat belts because it's show time!

Locker Room
Zain's POV

I sit down on the bench as soon as I enter the room. The room is all empty. I slip out my cell and have a look at the screensaver. It was Aaliya's pic smiling at someone, not me. Because when I took the pic, she didn't even know.

"Hey bro! Whatcha looking at?" I quickly open the blog I was looking for so that Abhay is not able to see the screensaver. If he sees it, he's gonna know about me and Aaliya. Yeah, it is pretty obvious. But still, I love to explain!

"Nothing much. Do u remember the blog you say last time?" Abhay seemed to thinking for a while and then looked at me.

"Yeah, I do."

"Well, the girl who wrote it, she's organizing a chat. I mean she's given me her email id. Not ME, all the people. And she says she'd like to talk to those who love her blog. So.. do u think I should?" I turn to him.

"Do I think? Of course Zain. I know you wanna talk to her as much as she pretends to do. Please yaar don't let this chance go so easily."

"I won't." I said. Opening gmail, I punched in the email id she had posted on her blog. Abhay looked at me with big eyes. Yes, I know what he was thinking. That I memorized her email id so quick. So, I send an email.

To : The Girl

Subject : Hi

Huge fan of yours. I am not sure if I can tell you my name because we are not allowed to disclose identities. I love ur blog and have followed it from the starting. Please keep making posts. You are a lovely writer.

XOXO

Your fan.

Shit! Did I just send her hugs n kisses? I have gone mad! But it doens't mean that I am lattu after her or something. It's a polite gesture. It doesn't only mean that way. Does it?

"What did you send?" Abhay asked.

"Nothing much. Just a 'I am huge fan', 'Would love to talk'. That's all. Chal I am going for my duty. Catch u later." I said as I got up from the bench. I was about to exit when Armaan came into the room.

"Well hello. Tujhe kya hua?" Armaan asked.

"Mujhe kya hona hai?" I said rudely. Shaking my head on myself and internally slapping my cheek hard, I walk out of the room. I hear Armaan say "Isse kya hua hai?" to Abhay before I walked out.

3 Hours Later
Lab
Narrator's POV

Zain stood in the lab. Suddenly he felt someone's arms around his chest. He gets startled at first but then hears a sweet voice say "I love you." He turns around and places her hands on his chest. Do I need to tell who she is?

"What are you doing? Akele ladke ko dekh ke haath lga rhi ho. Tumhare ghar mei baap bhai nahi hai kya? Ladka dekha nahi, chedne pehle aagyi" He chuckled. Aaliya got angry and was about to walk back when Zain pulled her hand back and she landed on his chest.

"What is ur problem? Ek toh waise hi hum dono saath mei dance nahi kr skte upar se tum apne sade huye jokes maar rhe ho. Go, m not talking." Aaliya pouts cutely. Zain pinches her cheeks and she looks up.

"Is that what is bothering you? That we can't dance together?"

"Haan." Aaliya said feeling embarassed.

"Oh come on Aaliya! It's nothing. We can still dance together. We just need to give some clues. Look Riddhima would dance with Armaan, Abhay would dance with Pia. So who are we left with?" Zain said raising a brow.

"Yes, you are right." Zain holds his collars. Aaliya puts his hands down. "Stupid dumbo! Humare alava bhi 1 intern hai. He's joining today. And one more girl I don't remember her name, Rida was her name I suppose. So we have to dance with them! Do you understand?"

"But this is not fair." He says pouting and hugged Aaliya hiding his face into her hair. Aaliya wrapped her arms around him too. They both stand like that for a while.

"This feels good." Aaliya finally says.

"How good? On the scale of 1 to 10?" Zain asks.

"Ummm, 11!" Aaliya says as she hugs him tighter. Zain chuckles.

General Ward
Zain's POV

I look down at the reports when my cell beeps. Taking out my cell I see there is a email from the girl. I quickly open the email.

To : My Fan

Subject : Thanks

Hello. Yes, we are not allowed. But you can call me anything and I hope it's the same way around. And thanks for the compliments. I am not really used to them much. But yeah, gee thanks. I am glad you like my blog. And I am glad someone is MY fan too. Ok thanks a lot. I'd love to talk to you more often.

XOXO

The Girl

Yayyy she replied!

"Dr. Zain, it's a emergency! In d ICU FAST!" A nurse called out.

Emergency?
My Lord.

Hope you all liked it.
And yeah you'll know about the emrgency in d next chapter.

Tell then astala vista!

And also tell me how many parts should I write?
Do I stop on 10 only? Or you want me to cont further?

Please tell.

-Tani.