Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
all 4 parts r jst amazing
beautiful concept
pls cont soon
Crazy4HarshIka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
When will u update dear?Waiting for it plz write it AsAp.
zayadreamland thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
such a beautiful updates
really loved it
plz cont asap
bloodsheds thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great chp Tanu 😳

Continue soon pls !!!!
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Continuing!
No time for A/N.
I am too bussyyy <3

Aaliya's Appartment
Narrator's POV

Aaliya used to live alone at her house. She had left her father's home beacuse she wanted to experience freedom. That freedom which she wanted forever!

"Be careful." She quitely crying, took Zain inside. She made him lie down on the bed and covered him with a blanket. He literally was bleeding all over.

"Aaliya, you-" Zain was about to say something when Aaliya quitened him by keeping a hand on his mouth.

"Pls don't stress yourself more. Wait, I'll bring the first aid kit." She ran off. She was crying badly as soon as she reached the kitchen. She didn't want to see him that way. She started to take out the first aid box, she knew Zain needed her. But what she didn't realize was that Zain was right behind her.

"Are you alright?" Zain kept a hand on her shoulder. She got frightened. She quickly turned around and looked at him. Then a pain hit Zain and he was about to fall when Aaliya supported him by holding his waist.

"Are you mad? What on Earth do you think I meant 'don't stress yourself more'? I meant you should keep lying down until I am back with the first aid kid. Koi toh baat sun lia kro meri! Ziddi kahike!" She quitely took him back to the room supporting him and laid him down.

"Aaliya I am sorry. I-" Aaliya cut him off again.

"Just shut up! You mean NOTHING to me! Why are you apologizing then? Moreover, I mean nothing to you. You won the match, happy now? Because thats all you care about. You don't care about me! You don't care about anything. That's right isn't it? Just go to hell Mr. Abdullah. Because you know what? I honestly don't care! You do 1000 matches like this and beat yourself up! I DON'T CARE!" Aaliya shouted the last lines and starting cleaning the blood off his arm.

"Then why are you doing this all for me?" Zain asked with much pain. She didn't look up and reached for the bottle of Dettol and put some of it on a cotton ball and started cleaning the wound. "Tell me."

"Because this is called humanity! That's what I do. I am a DOCTOR for crying out loud. And this is my work!" She said looking at him once as she noticed the cut on his cheek. Doing the dressing in his arm, she took a fresh cotton ball and put Dettol again on it. Leaning over to him, she started cleaning the wound. Trying her best not to be affected of it!

"I didn't knew you looked after patients at your home as well!" Zain said smirking. Aaliya bit her lip but tried her best to hide the embarassment caused to her.

"Can you just SHUT UP? I am doing this because you are my friend. I help people. I care for PEOPLE! Not specifically you. I care for you as much as I care for anybody. You are no one special to me. I HATE YOU!" Zain was about to say something when a tear dropped off her eyes down to his face.

"Hey, hey hey. Don't cry Aaliya. Pls!" Zain cupped her face. Aaliya burst into tears and hugged him tightly. "Shhh, Aaliya. Pls don't cry na baby. I love you."

"What did u say?" She looked up at him as she raised her head from his chest.

"That I love you?!" He said making it sound more a question than a statement.

"You- I hate you!" She hugged him again.

"But I love you. More than anything." He stroked her hair as he savoured the moment. It wasn't their first hug. No, nothing like that. Yet it felt as if it was meant to be.

"But I don't. You never listen to me! You always do like that! Chle gaye uss faltu ke match mei. Whose asked you to do that? You won the match, but you lost my trust! I am telling you Dr. Abdullah, you dare EVER leave me. Take that as a warning, not an advice! You dare even ever try something like that again! Am I clear?" She said. To Zain, she sounded like one of his teachers. Only the thing she said was different. His teachers usually used to scold him for being such a naughty boy. And well, not doing his homework perhaps!

"So you love me?" He asked cupping her face again.

"That is still a question? Of course I do." She hugged him again, tighter than ever.

"Just say it once. For my sake!" Zain said.

"I love you Zain Kitkit Abdullah!" Aaliya said.

10 Minutes Later

"Aaliya, there is something I need to ask from you." Zain said as Aaliya bandaged his forehead and then his upper arm.

"Sure. Ask." Aaliya said.

"I want this to be our secret. No one should know about our relationship. That we are, you know, together." Zain said.

"But Zain-" Zain cut her off.

"Pls Aaliya?"

"Ok." Aaliya said.

Taddaaa!

Specially for Hafsa aka zaya.harshika.
Love you mah dear! :)

Next update, I dnt know when.
Till then, bye bye! <3

Yours,
-Tani.
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail