Can You Trust Me? - A ZaYa SS Chap 10 and 11, Page 27, 17th June

cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi all! Well, this is basically something that I thought of writing just 2 minutes ago. Yeah. I am quick! And I don't think much too, of course. So go ahead read the part 1. The SS will have 8-9 parts. So go on.. Hope you all have fun!

~Happy Reading~

PROLOGUE

Zain and Aaliya are in the same hospital. Incidents happen and they fall in love gradually. But Zain comes accross a blogwriter, who writes flawless blogs. So who is it? Does Zain fall in love with the blogwriter? What happens?

CHARACTER SKETCH

Dr. Zain Osman Abdullah

Dr. Aaliya Ghulam Haider

Dr. Arman Malik

Dr. Riddhima Gupta Malik

Dr. Abhay Raichand

Dr. Piyali Jaiswal

See below for Chapter 1.
Then in the next post the Index.
And in the last will be the PM list.
Thank you all so much!

Cheers
Happy Diwali! :)

Lots of love,
-Tanu.

Edited by harshadcrazyfan - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupcaked thumbnail
Hi all! Chalo me toh ready to spike you all up by this amazing intro to our duo, Zain Kitkit Abdullah and his charming enemy Aaliya Ghulam Haider. So buckle up your seat belts, coz its show time!

~Happy Reading~

Sanjeevani Hospital
Locker Room
12:30 p.m.
Narrator's POV

"Abbe tu yaha bheta hai? Waha Piya tujhe dhund dhund ke pagal ho gyi hai. Wait a sec! Tu usse chup toh nahi rha na? Gosh! Tu usse darr rha hai!" A 25 year old hunk, Zain Abdullah told his partner in crime Abhay Raichand.

"Yaar she scares the hell out of me. I like her too. And maybe more than a friend par-"

"Par yeh darr rha hai!" Armaan Malik, the third musketeer, called out as he entered the locker room. After taking out his coat from the locker he put an arm around Abhay's shoulder. "Beleive me Zain. Riddima bhi esi hi hai. Saari ladkiya esi hi hoti hai yaar. Hum dono ne toh glti kr di. Tu mat kriyo! Don't fall in love!"

"Pyaar aur mei? Pagal hai kya? Mei apni puri life ek hi ladki ke saath thodi na bita skta hu. Kabhi sweetness se bhari hui, kabhi naughtiness se. You know what I mean!" Zain smirked.

"Haan haan hume pta hai. Tu itni vulgar baatein krega toh tujhe kon milegi!"

"Beta mei classic baatein bhi kr lunga na.. Mujhe tab bhi nahi milegi!"

"Bas kro tum dono!" Abhay said. "Itna mazak kyu kr rhe ho? Yaar Piya bahaut acchi ldki hai. Mei kabhi uska dil nahi dukha skta. Aur Riddima, woh tujhse pyaar krti hai Armaan. Tu usse uske pyaar ka yeh darja de rha hai?"

"Yaar Abhay tu toh serious ho gya. Hum toh bas mazak kr rhe the!" Zain said getting that it was no fun making fun of love. He took out his phone as he had a notification. He loved a blog by an anonymous writer. He used to check out updates. And the writer was amazing at it. He respected women from since he saw the article the person wrote last week. And seeing the title, Zain guessed it was about a women's life again. He wanted to read what girls go through. He wanted to help them. That's why he never wanted to fall in love. He wanted to find real life. Finding out its just attraction and nothing else, leaving the girl alone is like the work of a devil.

"Kya hua hai Zain?" Armaan said looking over in his phone.

"Kuch nahi yaar bas ek blog hai. Kaafi acche articles hote hai. So I thought to set notifications, you know" Zain replied.

"Hume bhi padha de phir!" Abhay said getting up from his bench.

"Lo dekh lo!" Zain said standing in between as both read the article written by that writer.

Being a girl.

You know.. Sometimes I think being a boy would have been better. You get more opportunities if you are a boy. Being a girl, you are felt inferior. A girl never gets what she wants, be it chocolates that were to be shared by her brother and her. Be it trophies, be it the love that a girl gets. My parents, a.k.a. my brother's parents. They are amazing. They love me. But they just don't yet know how to express it.

My life as a girl has been tough. Tougher than anyone can imagine. My mother, she wanted two boys. During my new born age, I never got my parents attention. But dear o dear another girl was. She used to live next to me and my parents used to drop me there once they used to go shopping or to the amusement park with my brother, Asan. Once I also requested my mother to take me with her as I wanted knew clothes. She pulled out the clothes our domestic help wears and told me she will buy her new clothes, meanwhile I could use hers. Tears formed my eyes.

But, soon I grew up. At the age of 18 my parents were tired of me. Mom started beating me up at different ocassions, whenever I asked her for why my brother gets to be educated and I don't. And always, I got the same answer.

"Because You Are A GIRL"

Why? Why are girls so insecure in this country? Soon after I found a kind uncle who was willing to sponser my studies. But that 'kind' uncle turned out to be a rapist. I ran from there. I started working at a local community centre. They applied me seeing that my will power. When I earned money.. I sponsered my MBA with it. I graduated and soon found a internship.

My life was tough.
And now..

"I AM PROUD TO BE A GIRL"

Yours,
-A girl.

If you would have seen there faces one they had read it, you would surely have know how soft at heart they were. Zain put down his phone and wiped his tears.

"Who is this girl?" Armaan asked wiping his tears off.

"Its anonymous. At all ends she writes 'a girl'. She never disclosed her name. I don't know why. She should have!" Zain replied.

"Maybe she didn't want others to know it was HER story. That's why!" Abhay said taking out a napkin to wipe his face. He didn't want others to think of him as a cry baby. Rotlu!

"Chalo we are getting late. Come on!" They all walked out off the locker room.

Later That Day
Corridor
Narrator's POV

"Piya! Riddima!" A sweet chubby girl, Aaliya Ghulam Haider, called out for her dearest friends.. Piya Jaiswal and Riddima Gupta. Riddima's Dad was the head of the hospital, so getting in was no big deal.

"What's up Aaliya?" Piya asked.

"First me. Armaan just asked me out! I AM GOING ON MY FIRST DATE!" Riddima said screaming into their ears.

"Shh Shh Riddima! Why do you scream so much?" Aaliya asked, covering her ears.

"Next me. I am doing a operation with Mr. Hottie, Abhay!" Piya said. Both Riddima and Piya started jumping up and down. Aaliya shook her head.

"And that third one, what was his name?"

"Zain ABDULLAH!" Piya said.

"Yeah, I think he likes someone!" Riddima said nudging Aaliya.

"Oh please! He is Osman Abdullah's son. WHY ON EARTH WILL HE LIKE ME?"

"Isse hi pyaar kehte hai, soon to be Aaliya ZAIN ABDULLAH!"

"Shut up Riddima! Mei bahaut late ho rhi hu!"

"Abhi se hi sharmana shuru. Ruk ja Aaliya, uska bhi time aayega!" Piya said.

"Mei tum dono ko baad mei dekhti hu!" Aaliya said walking off.

Hayy Rabba! I loved to add the PKYEK and DMG couple to my SS. Hope you all don't mind. Don't worry, the story won't focus a bit on them.

The article was purely by me. So its not a true story too! Just made that up. But I really wanted to add something like that too my story.

Thanks a lot for reading!
Lotsa ZaYa,
-Tanu.

P.S.- Likes and Comments... MANDATORY!

cupcaked thumbnail
cupcaked thumbnail
PM List!

1. clover1231
2. ilovezaya
3. zaya.harshika
4. ZayaILoveU
5. Nazzz16
6. AnnRosewood
7. ZFA_Flower
8. RUHANIKAA
9. SparklingEyes29
10. Humzy
11. zaya-firdose
12. anaghazaya

To be added to the PM list, hit the 'LIKE' button.

NOTE: Sending PM's puts a great effort in it. If you are ignoring my PM's, I will start not sending them anymore. I will send only 2 pm's for 2 updates, if I will not get reply... I will exclude him/her from the PM list!

If you yourself think you do not want to recieve pm's, please please please.. PM or Scrap me regarding so! That'll be a great help. Thanks a lot!

Yours fav,
-Tanu.
ZFA_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I always wanted a doctor love story of ZaYa
Its going to be very interesting reading this
Continue soon plzzz
Can u PM me when u update next chap
zaya.harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail