Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I'm crying very happy see to ZaYa romantic!!!
ZaYa rocks!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Okay so I know fans are fuming over no nikaah, trust me I was too but I made peace with that last night after ranting about a golden opportunity missed by the PH. Maybe this is why I actually liked tonight's episode and chose to focus on the positives of the the episodes instead.

I would say Hi but we already started talking before this πŸ˜† LOL I was okay with it because I saw it coming and so I was already prepared too.πŸ˜† I mean yes it is sad, Zaya's wedding was a golden opportunity and we know this is their FINAL wedding so it would have definitely been nice if they had shown it in detail. But now I can only hope that the party celebration that Fahad suggested actually takes place. I believe that will definitely create some drama as naturally people will gossip and make some snide remarks.

The first being Suraiya accepting Aaliya wholeheartedly! I never thought I would see this but I have and I love how the CVs had her talking to Usman's picture and the flashbacks shown of him when ZaYa first wed, he would be so happy to see how things are now. Good to see his memories live on!

That scene was very touching. This is the side to Suri that makes me realize why Usman never gave up on her and patiently kept waiting for his wife to see Aaliya's true nature. To be honest, I am glad that they are not showing her have a full on 180 turn. I mean she has truly realized that Aaliya is a simple innocent girl that only wants the best for the family. But Suri is still Suri and we can see that when she split the responsibilities between Aaliya and Shazia. I am glad to see that although she is leaving Nafeesa alone, it doesn't mean that she will treat her like nothing happened.

Nafeesa is still facing heat for her actions, I would feel sorry for her but given the damage she inflicted I would say she got off quite mild compared to what the rest of the family endured.

WORD! The treatment that she is being given is nothing! I do not even classify what she is going through as suffering when I think about what Zaya went through because of her. I would actually be really upset if she was left off the hook like Shalam was. Speaking of Shalam, I am hoping that the makers how that Shalam was against this Nikaah..and this again paving some room for drama. I mean 3 months have passed according to the leap they shown..and Shalam wasn't present..so I think this would be a nice way to go about it. As you can probably tell by now, I want some drama, I definitely do I mean how else will the show keep a person glued..but drama should be given in the right dosage and honestly I do not mind drama now because it can't possibly be any worse than the halala trackπŸ˜† For now though I am very happy to see some light-heartedness..we do need a break to catch our breath. πŸ˜ƒ

Zain and Aaliya back in their room, love how Zain carried her around and talked about how much he missed her and thankfully we heard BI use their own music for a change! Its so refreshing to see Zain and Aaliya happy again, it seems like its been forever since I've seen them smiling, in love and in their own little world

I MISS that bedroom so much! And OMG yes how much I miss seeing them in each other's arms freely and it just makes it even nicer that they are hubby and wifey and they have full right to be all romantic whenever they want😳

I do not mind Shazia and Zarina teaming up, maybe because it is something I saw coming and do not see them as a threat to ZaYa. Let them have their fun, as long as I get to see ZaYa I am happy!

LOL me too, it was only a matter of time till those two realize that hey we both want to create troubles in this house so let's team upπŸ˜†

Precap is adorable! Zain wearing a chef's hat trying to cook while Aaliya looks on, this should be cute. I've missed the light hearted episodes and most important I've missed ZaYa! It is great to have them back!

I know right!! Zain is back to being adorable, romantic, funny and cute compared to the sad, devastated and heartbroken avatar that he's been in for the past 3-4 months. And the music was just the icing on the cake, I am so so happy to hear those music again.

oh and I hate Colors for not releasing a single promo for lost viewers to know that not only is Zaya reunited but Rehan is also out of the show!

Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was so happy to see the two of the together once again that all that doesn't bother me... but there is still a chance they do valima
I didn't even mind Zarwena and Shazia conspiring... not even Aaliya wasting her wedding gift on nafeesa.. that just goes to say how nice and forgiving she is. And Suri changed almost everything, but ZaYa k romance may aaj bhi KMH bani... kuch aadatay kabhi nhi badalti πŸ˜‰ but it was fun πŸ˜›
I was overwhelmed watching today's episode
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Mandy , πŸ€— Gre8 Post once again . so we were ranting about no nikaah last night , and we know the whereabouts before but we made a watch to show in peace . Episode was Bliss ❀️

Surriya accepted Aaliya with her whole heart and her talk with usmaan , this thing we missed from ages , she finally accepted that she was wrong and she took time but she did her farz which usmaaan saab always wanted . Love the scene of surriya when she kept her hand of her and ZAYA on Quraan-e-Shareef she officially accepted as her Bahu 😳

Shaazia teaming up with Zaro we were talking about this last night . so happening Lol
Bilal was funny here when zaro says tumhaari behn hoti , his expressions were hilarious and besti complete . lets see how ZAYA will keep their family intact in this .

the most loved part in the episode ZAYA they were back in their room , loved how zain sharing his feelings how much did he miss her in last 15 months and how much he regretted and now both at peace . their trademark Kiss under duppata

while BGM Jaane kaun ho, Par ho tum kahi,Hai dil ko mere yakeen.Na hai Ibteda, Na hai Intehaa, Hai meri daastaan woh hi. Tera Sukoon ya Junoon tera,Teri Khushi ya tera Gum, Jo bhi jiya woh jiya maine,Jo bhi kiya tujhse kiya,Beintehaa.. 😳 ❀️

I Cant tell this feeling that how much i loved this scene . it was pure serene that finally after a dark night there is sun rising and here we go again with enormous memories farhan will give us for cherish for lifetime ❀️
Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

LOL yes we started chatting before this and I agree with you, I do not believe the celebrations are over yet. It would be interesting if they went that route because you know people love to gossip and I would love a repeat of a scene where Zain shuts them up good, it would be just like old times.

So true, we used to wonder why is Usman with someone like Suraiya but now we are seeing she is not so bad. Suraiya can really love when she wants to, she has completely removed the hatred she used to carry for Aaliya and is now going to love her like a daughter. Zain was right, one day his mother would accept her and it has happened!

I'm so glad Suraiya and Fahad are still mad at Nafeesa, leaving her alone is fine but that does not mean everything should go back to normal. I would have been seriously mad had CVs gone that route given the price ZaYa had to pay for Nafeesa's actions. Nafeesa repenting does not take away the pain she inflicted on that entire family and she stayed quiet for an entire year, she deserves what she is getting!

LOL tell me about it, the halala track was the worst in the history of BI, I don't think we could hate a track more than we did then and it is just sad that Colors has not promoted BI. You cannot have a show that appeals to youth running at 11PM and not promote it, how do they expect fans to watch? Not everyone relies on social networking sites and IF for their news. Colors promotional strategies seriously suck!! Its not like they do not know fans want promos, in fact I remember even when Rehan was still a part of this show and the HN track was going on fans were tweeting asking why aren't you promoting the show anymore? It took them weeks to update their official twitter account.

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Outstanding post as always Mandy :)))

I have no complaints at all and I'm all happy waiting for more romance.

Thank you! I'm glad along with ZaYa your love station posts are back!! I've missed them so much

Originally posted by: Samia600

I'm crying very happy see to ZaYa romantic!!!
ZaYa rocks!

Indeed they rock!!

Originally posted by: neenzz

I was so happy to see the two of the together once again that all that doesn't bother me... but there is still a chance they do valima

I didn't even mind Zarwena and Shazia conspiring... not even Aaliya wasting her wedding gift on nafeesa.. that just goes to say how nice and forgiving she is. And Suri changed almost everything, but ZaYa k romance may aaj bhi KMH bani... kuch aadatay kabhi nhi badalti πŸ˜‰ but it was fun πŸ˜›
I was overwhelmed watching today's episode

I'm hoping they do one but I am keeping low expectations. HIgh hopes just leave you disappointed and if you keep expectations low then you enjoy the episodes much more. Take the bad with the good, so we did not get a nikaah at least we got to see ZaYa back together without the drama, without someone scheming to break them apart. It was like finally good won over evil and we did not have to wait until the end to see it πŸ˜†

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Unressed on page 2 😭
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Hey Mandy , πŸ€— Gre8 Post once again . so we were ranting about no nikaah last night , and we know the whereabouts before but we made a watch to show in peace . Episode was Bliss ❀️

Surriya accepted Aaliya with her whole heart and her talk with usmaan , this thing we missed from ages , she finally accepted that she was wrong and she took time but she did her farz which usmaaan saab always wanted . Love the scene of surriya when she kept her hand of her and ZAYA on Quraan-e-Shareef she officially accepted as her Bahu 😳

Shaazia teaming up with Zaro we were talking about this last night . so happening Lol
Bilal was funny here when zaro says tumhaari behn hoti , his expressions were hilarious and besti complete . lets see how ZAYA will keep their family intact in this .

the most loved part in the episode ZAYA they were back in their room , loved how zain sharing his feelings how much did he miss her in last 15 months and how much he regretted and now both at peace . their trademark Kiss under duppata

while BGM Jaane kaun ho, Par ho tum kahi,Hai dil ko mere yakeen.Na hai Ibteda, Na hai Intehaa, Hai meri daastaan woh hi. Tera Sukoon ya Junoon tera,Teri Khushi ya tera Gum, Jo bhi jiya woh jiya maine,Jo bhi kiya tujhse kiya,Beintehaa.. 😳 ❀️

I Cant tell this feeling that how much i loved this scene . it was pure serene that finally after a dark night there is sun rising and here we go again with enormous memories farhan will give us for cherish for lifetime ❀️

Hiya back! πŸ€— Yes initially we were all disappointed but given what we got in the episode we cannot really complain. I mean for once we finally saw light at the end of the tunnel in the true sense of the word, Zain was back to his awesome dialogues, seriously the dialogue writer really does justice when it comes to Zain.

Suraiya just continues to impress and I am loving every moment of her scenes, the way she welcomed Aaliya, handed over responsibilities to her and said she can ask for whatever she wants. It was too good!! I really want to see more of her bond with Aaliya, its so refreshing and so welcome!

Poor Bilal, I'm with him my shipper heart broke when Zaro talked about Shazia being like his younger sister πŸ˜† He's so cute! How can you not love him?

Ahh yes ZaYa, speaking of love what is not to love about these two? Zain counting down each moment they spent apart, the pain he went through and being incomplete without his princess. How can one not see the pureness to their love? The BGM was thte perfect touch to their scenes. I will forever be grateful to Farhan for giving us this jodi, I do not know what the future holds but for now I am living in the moment of what has been a beautiful ten month journey!

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Harshad will be in double role.
Is Farhan sir is stll in dark tunnel or is he has come out.Wat is wrong with him?
He has already brought the TRP rating down through HN, now wat is his plan?
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

Harshad will be in double role.

Is Farhan sir is stll in dark tunnel or is he has come out.Wat is wrong with him?
He has already brought the TRP rating down through HN, now wat is his plan?

I am still holding out hope TOI got it wrong, I've seen other shows go that route and it never worked out well.