Zain and Aaliya Officially Back Together!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay so I know fans are fuming over no nikaah, trust me I was too but I made peace with that last night after ranting about a golden opportunity missed by the PH. Maybe this is why I actually liked tonight's episode and chose to focus on the positives of the the episodes instead.

The first being Suraiya accepting Aaliya wholeheartedly! I never thought I would see this but I have and I love how the CVs had her talking to Usman's picture and the flashbacks shown of him when ZaYa first wed, he would be so happy to see how things are now. Good to see his memories live on!

Nafeesa is still facing heat for her actions, I would feel sorry for her but given the damage she inflicted I would say she got off quite mild compared to what the rest of the family endured.

Zain and Aaliya back in their room, love how Zain carried her around and talked about how much he missed her and thankfully we heard BI use their own music for a change! Its so refreshing to see Zain and Aaliya happy again, it seems like its been forever since I've seen them smiling, in love and in their own little world

I do not mind Shazia and Zarina teaming up, maybe because it is something I saw coming and do not see them as a threat to ZaYa. Let them have their fun, as long as I get to see ZaYa I am happy!

Precap is adorable! Zain wearing a chef's hat trying to cook while Aaliya looks on, this should be cute. I've missed the light hearted episodes and most important I've missed ZaYa! It is great to have them back!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nyc post...s now v shud be happy dat v got a light hearted epi...shazia zarina team up is gud...cz it will be more funny than plotting...i gues fahad will end up with nafeesa...cz he has done a big mistake by marrying shazia wen nafeesa is alive
manny136 thumbnail
great post. my thoughts exactly. I didnt care one way or the other about the wedding stuff coz i always have low expectations lol. After the last wedding drama i was not looking forward to another one it has been less than a month and it would look like a joke now. Im glad zaya decided to have only family there but I wonder did that include Shalam lol loved the Usman fb and suri finally getting his words. I am happy we will get post wedding rituals though coz last time all of them were ruined by suri n gang or the walima partly by zain. Loved zains promises when entering BV, nothing is perfect but as long as zaya are together. I loved the stuff zain said to aliya in their room there was real underlying emotion in those words and how he felt all tht time without her. Loved tht he counted how long they were apart lol. Suri being still mad at nafeesa was given and though zaya want her to forgive her lets see the evil duo of shazia n zaro will let tht happen. Shazia is sly getting zain to cook even though it was kinda her responsibility, aliyas face filled with horror lol glad we got some light moments and tom seems too cute i hope zains training at the dhaba help lol though he could light a tandoor but not a state of the art kitchen stove lol Hopefully we get a SR of sorts lol coz its only lunchtime in BV lol
SweetNeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good post, me too liked the way Suri whole-heartedly accepted
Aaliya, and genuine goodwill and new respect oozing from her
to Aaliya.
DK11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Superb post 😛 I have to agree with youu!! at least no one is crying! lol both of them seem so happy:) looks like tomorrow's episode will be funny😃 Soon we will get our old type of episodes 😳 i was initially shocked but hey as long as zaya are happy and TOGETHER..i cant really complain! 😉
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Okay so I know fans are fuming over no nikaah, trust me I was too but I made peace with that last night after ranting about a golden opportunity missed by the PH. Maybe this is why I actually liked tonight's episode and chose to focus on the positives of the the episodes instead.

The first being Suraiya accepting Aaliya wholeheartedly! I never thought I would see this but I have and I love how the CVs had her talking to Usman's picture and the flashbacks shown of him when ZaYa first wed, he would be so happy to see how things are now. Good to see his memories live on!

Nafeesa is still facing heat for her actions, I would feel sorry for her but given the damage she inflicted I would say she got off quite mild compared to what the rest of the family endured.

Zain and Aaliya back in their room, love how Zain carried her around and talked about how much he missed her and thankfully we heard BI use their own music for a change! Its so refreshing to see Zain and Aaliya happy again, it seems like its been forever since I've seen them smiling, in love and in their own little world

I do not mind Shazia and Zarina teaming up, maybe because it is something I saw coming and do not see them as a threat to ZaYa. Let them have their fun, as long as I get to see ZaYa I am happy!

Precap is adorable! Zain wearing a chef's hat trying to cook while Aaliya looks on, this should be cute. I've missed the light hearted episodes and most important I've missed ZaYa! It is great to have them back!

I expected we will get to see all rituals before Nikah.Before Aalia did for Zeeshan nt for Zain.

Loved the way he carried her to der's room .

ZaYa does nt want nafee to be punished.If she would hve said the truth to Zain before da 3rd T, then H N would nt have happened.

Montage is nt new .Rangeela don't want to spend money on promo nd changing montage.

Everything is depend on TRP..Hope tomorrow TRP rating should increase.
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly Mandy I was one of the ones disappointed with there being no fanfare for ZaYa's wedding but that didn't take away from the charm of the episode...I'm still slightly miffed but I'm just glad that ZaYa are back together and the episode had the old BI feel to it...Especially loved it when Zain called Aaliya 'Aaliya Zain Abdullah' and also when the title track was being played...I have really missed hearing it...it just takes the scene to another level...

I loved how Suraiya wholeheartedly accepted Aaliya back into the fold...it makes sense that Aaliya has less enemies in the Abdullah household now...besides Mamu, Fahad and Zain, she was all alone before and now more or less all are on her side...I loved how Suri talked to Osman's photo and said she's fulfilled her duty of bringing his niece back...

I don't feel for Nafeesa at all...she brought it on herself..there were other ways for her to exact her revenge against Suri but she decided to use innocents in her plan which was unforgivable...Because of her ZaYa literally went to Hell whilst she got off really easily...

ZaYa back in their BHAR...was waiting for so long to see this nazara...I loved this whole scene so I'm not going to say much about it except it was great to see ZaYa romance with full freedom...till of course Suri came knocking! 😆

Suri will eventually forgive Nafeesa but I really don't think she deserves it TBH...this is bound to have an effect on Shazia hence I'm not surprised if her joining hands with Zarina and Suri's forgiveness go hand in hand...these two incidents will connect for sure...

How cute was Zain in the precap trying to cook? It's been eons since we saw this Zain and I'm so glad he's back!

Looking forward to more romance and more ZaYa!
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi2

Nyc post...s now v shud be happy dat v got a light hearted epi...shazia zarina team up is gud...cz it will be more funny than plotting...i gues fahad will end up with nafeesa...cz he has done a big mistake by marrying shazia wen nafeesa is alive

This is true! Shazia and Zarina are more of your comic villains 😆

Originally posted by: manny136

great post. my thoughts exactly. I didnt care one way or the other about the wedding stuff coz i always have low expectations lol. After the last wedding drama i was not looking forward to another one it has been less than a month and it would look like a joke now. Im glad zaya decided to have only family there but I wonder did that include Shalam lol loved the Usman fb and suri finally getting his words. I am happy we will get post wedding rituals though coz last time all of them were ruined by suri n gang or the walima partly by zain. Loved zains promises when entering BV, nothing is perfect but as long as zaya are together. I loved the stuff zain said to aliya in their room there was real underlying emotion in those words and how he felt all tht time without her. Loved tht he counted how long they were apart lol. Suri being still mad at nafeesa was given and though zaya want her to forgive her lets see the evil duo of shazia n zaro will let tht happen. Shazia is sly getting zain to cook even though it was kinda her responsibility, aliyas face filled with horror lol glad we got some light moments and tom seems too cute i hope zains training at the dhaba help lol though he could light a tandoor but not a state of the art kitchen stove lol Hopefully we get a SR of sorts lol coz its only lunchtime in BV lol

You have a point there, going through another wedding so soon after the last would not have made much sense plus you have Zarina who would have probably ruined everything by scheming so its good ZaYa kept it simple. Besides I am sure Zain and Aaliya are just anxious to be together, they've spent so much time apart so big or small, as long as they are married that is what matters.

Yes it was good to see Suraiya doing all the rituals without making faces or plotting, this time around she has seriously welcomed Aaliya and I couldn't be happier. One less enemy on their side!

When I saw Zain in the kitchen I couldn't help but think of him in the dhaba, these scenes are going to be hilarious!

Low expectations, as long as I get ZaYa I'm good 😆

Originally posted by: SweetNeeta

Good post, me too liked the way Suri whole-heartedly accepted

Aaliya, and genuine goodwill and new respect oozing from her
to Aaliya.

It seems Suriaya's change of heart is slowly winning over the hearts of viewers

Originally posted by: DK11

Superb post 😛 I have to agree with youu!! at least no one is crying! lol both of them seem so happy:) looks like tomorrow's episode will be funny😃 Soon we will get our old type of episodes 😳 i was initially shocked but hey as long as zaya are happy and TOGETHER..i cant really complain! 😉

Exactly! After months of seeing these two cry their eyes out and be apart, they are finally back together and laughing again, we needed that! Its been too long seeing them apart.

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

I expected we will get to see all rituals before Nikah.Before Aalia did for Zeeshan nt for Zain.

Loved the way he carried her to der's room .

ZaYa does nt want nafee to be punished.If she would hve said the truth to Zain before da 3rd T, then H N would nt have happened.

Montage is nt new .Rangeela don't want to spend money on promo nd changing montage.

Everything is depend on TRP..Hope tomorrow TRP rating should increase.

He not only carried her, he kept her in his arms for a long time! Its like he did not want to put her down but it was an awww scene

I totally agree about Nafeesa which is why I do not feel sorry for her, ZaYa are just too good hearted

Someone posted the montage on Twitter, that's okay it is not new but at least it no longer has Rehan in it. It is just ZaYa again

I really hope TRPs increase tomorrow but not getting my hopes up because there has not been any promos or coverage for this show. I mean E24 was there last week but since then
nothing

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

Honestly Mandy I was one of the ones disappointed with there being no fanfare for ZaYa's wedding but that didn't take away from the charm of the episode...I'm still slightly miffed but I'm just glad that ZaYa are back together and the episode had the old BI feel to it...Especially loved it when Zain called Aaliya 'Aaliya Zain Abdullah' and also when the title track was being played...I have really missed hearing it...it just takes the scene to another level...

I loved how Suraiya wholeheartedly accepted Aaliya back into the fold...it makes sense that Aaliya has less enemies in the Abdullah household now...besides Mamu, Fahad and Zain, she was all alone before and now more or less all are on her side...I loved how Suri talked to Osman's photo and said she's fulfilled her duty of bringing his niece back...

I don't feel for Nafeesa at all...she brought it on herself..there were other ways for her to exact her revenge against Suri but she decided to use innocents in her plan which was unforgivable...Because of her ZaYa literally went to Hell whilst she got off really easily...

ZaYa back in their BHAR...was waiting for so long to see this nazara...I loved this whole scene so I'm not going to say much about it except it was great to see ZaYa romance with full freedom...till of course Suri came knocking! 😆

Suri will eventually forgive Nafeesa but I really don't think she deserves it TBH...this is bound to have an effect on Shazia hence I'm not surprised if her joining hands with Zarina and Suri's forgiveness go hand in hand...these two incidents will connect for sure...

How cute was Zain in the precap trying to cook? It's been eons since we saw this Zain and I'm so glad he's back!

Looking forward to more romance and more ZaYa!

When the episode started and they were not using BI music I was like why? However when I heard it later I was very happy and Aaliya Zain Abdullah is back!!

I am glad Aaliya has more people on her side, there was too much negativity and it really took away the essence of BI. Now the episodes are back to being lighthearted which was greatly missed along with ZaYa

I said the same thing about Nafeesa, considering the fact she could have been thrown out and been divorced she got off real easy!

Zain trying to cook was adorable and that was only a 20 second precap, I can't wait to see the actual episode.

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Outstanding post as always Mandy :)))
I have no complaints at all and I'm all happy waiting for more romance.