Just don't understand the CV's

abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Do they not hear/read fan's pleas or do they just choose to be ignorant?
We had to tolerate almost three months of ZaYa being separated from each other/tortured but the only thing that kept us going is the hope that they will eventually get back together and when they do it will be EPIC but again halala nikah destroyed that hope when the show became rehan infected. Now finally he is out of the equation and ZaYa are together again but the reunion not so EPIC, I am grateful that the CV's reunited ZaYa but to me the quality of the episodes still matter. What is the point of showing ZaYa scenes for the sake of it? In today's episode there wasn't much chemistry between ZaYa (I'm sorry), it didn't seem very well thought out at all. Seriously, what was wrong in showing a grand wedding with all the rasms, obviously in the first nikah we had none of that shown between ZaYa just the Nikah. This track could have been well extended from Mendhi to Nikah. Content wise CV's need to get their act together, where is ShaLam now? ZaYa deserve a huge apology for them

I just hope by next week atleast the Beintehaa charm is back and shown in a sense where it doesn't feel like they are trying to rush the episodes. Sorry, if I annoyed anyone with the post I just really want to see the BI and ZaYa I loved back and not something that is forced

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simplyairports thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abzy.

Do they not hear/read fan's pleas or do they just choose to be ignorant?
We had to tolerate almost three months of ZaYa being separated from each other/tortured but the only thing that kept us going is the hope that they will eventually get back together and when they do it will be EPIC but again halala nikah destroyed that hope when the show became rehan infected. Now finally he is out of the equation and ZaYa are together again but the reunion not so EPIC, I am grateful that the CV's reunited ZaYa but to me the quality of the episodes still matter. What is the point of showing ZaYa scenes for the sake of it? In today's episode there wasn't much chemistry between ZaYa (I'm sorry), it didn't seem very well thought out at all. Seriously, what was wrong in showing a grand wedding with all the rasms, obviously in the first nikah we had none of that shown between ZaYa just the Nikah. This track could have been well extended from Mendhi to Nikah. Content wise CV's need to get their act together, where is ShaLam now? ZaYa deserve a huge apology for them

I just hope by next week atleast the Beintehaa charm is back and shown in a sense where it doesn't feel like they are trying to rush the episodes. Sorry, if I annoyed anyone with the post I just really want to see the BI and ZaYa I loved back and not something that is forced

Haven't seen the episode yet but by the sounds of it Abzy (hope this is your name) I have to completely agree with you.

CV's are not understanding that Zaya are the USP of this show so it's in their best interests to drag and milk their chemistry as much as possible. Why don't they take full faida of this chance😕

What better way than their reunion and Nikaah. They could've taken a week showing all the rasams, ceremony, shalam etc

This would've been ideal to draw in the lost viewers too which would then have raised the TRPs.

Viewers khush
Rangeela khush
PH khush

Win win situation😉
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ZaYa always have the chemistry for me... but yeah even I feel it was a bit rushed... but I'm just so happy right now that they're together again... that none of it bothers me
nikita.h thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you. As nice as it is to have them back and I know we've already gone through 3 different nikaah's in the show already but I would have loved them if they had shown us a proper one between Zaya for once. They have always dragged all the other tracks we didn't like, like barkat and halala so why couldn't they have dragged their nikaah and give us some sweet moments between the two.
I feel like they rush the good moments and drag the stuff we hate.
Edited by nikita.h - 9 years ago