What Vikram feels for Shobha - Despise + care?

SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Vikram's words are really getting nastier with each passing day. I mean, how can he judge Shobha just like that? 😕

He doesn't even have the slightest idea of the hardships she is going through.

He knows her husband is in jail, doesn't have a house, her accounts are freezed, she has to look after kids and other financial problems.

After knowing all this, he is still worried about her calling him 'khadoos' . 😕

I mean, it high time he snaps out of his own egoistic world and look around for the reality.

He needs to perceive how Shobha is supporting her family, managing her saas, taking care of kids and doing a job!

I wish viku's window was in front of hers , and he could see her working all the time, round the clock. 😆 This could put some sense in him. 😆😆

But then, there is this another side of him which has started to shape up. Those 'caring' emotions are getting evoked. And and to protect his image, he ends up suppressing his feeling with nasty comments and expressions. *sigh*

I think he hated her truly in the beginning, but then he has started caring( only a little bit) for her.

What do you think? 😳

Edited by SuperChillz1 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I think Vikram is scared of his own self .. he fears that a woman is starting to affect her .. whether its her words or anything related to her , he gets all worked up and so he wants to fire her from this job because the truth is he fears getting attached to her 😛😳

When he sees her struggling to get a lift in rain , he feels worried for her .. thats a caring gesture 😳.,. But when he overhears her bitter words about him like sanki , unreasonable , irritating etc etc he takes it too seriously and actually stops doing all that he used to do like washing his hands or putting those medicines in his hair just to prove her wrong and because he is trying to change himself just to prove her wrong , he is hating her for this but just does not understand why is she affecting him to this extent that he is beginning to take her words so seriously ... So its mixed emotions .. beginning of any love phase 😛😉
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Nice post Chiltz... We need to watch few more epis I think to know about real Vik😊
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
IMHO I feel that Vikram has deliberately created this nasty persona about him, the heartless, sarcastic and uncaring one. That way he keeps everyone at arm's length, they dislike him and he doesn't develop any liking/attachment to them. Attachment means he becomes vulnerable, laying himself open to hurt.
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Vikram is definitely beginning to be affected by Shobha 😳
I feel he may get nastier before finally accepting his feelings for her 😕
Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i think its something related to his past that y he hates women's so much, "kahi koi girl friend toh nahi bhag gaye thi vikram ki" 😆
but yes im sure there is something that's make him like this, but no worries our shobha is here na to make him goodi boy and to make him fall in love😆

SuperChillz1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I think Vikram is scared of his own self .. he fears that a woman is starting to affect her .. whether its her words or anything related to her , he gets all worked up and so he wants to fire her from this job because the truth is he fears getting attached to her 😛😳

When he sees her struggling to get a lift in rain , he feels worried for her .. thats a caring gesture 😳.,. But when he overhears her bitter words about him like sanki , unreasonable , irritating etc etc he takes it too seriously and actually stops doing all that he used to do like washing his hands or putting those medicines in his hair just to prove her wrong and because he is trying to change himself just to prove her wrong , he is hating her for this but just does not understand why is she affecting him to this extent that he is beginning to take her words so seriously ... So its mixed emotions .. beginning of any love phase 😛😉

I think he is scared of losing someone close to him. It is possible that he went through a very rough phase at some point of his life. That must have been a crucial moment which changed him.

Yes, Shobha has started to affect him a lot, but then, he is probably, pushing her away from himself, say, in fear of losing a loved one(here Shobha), again.

Otherwise, his rough and egoistic nature has to do something about his parents relationship.
Edited by SuperChillz1 - 9 years ago
SuperChillz1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mudraswathi

Nice post Chiltz... We need to watch few more epis I think to know about real Vik😊

Yes. Afterall all we can do is wait and watch! 😆
Though I am sure Vikram has a story to tell 😊
SuperChillz1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hamzanuha

IMHO I feel that Vikram has deliberately created this nasty persona about him, the heartless, sarcastic and uncaring one. That way he keeps everyone at arm's length, they dislike him and he doesn't develop any liking/attachment to them. Attachment means he becomes vulnerable, laying himself open to hurt.

What you are saying is true. 👍🏼 He must have experienced the pain of losing someone very dear to him.
So, he is deliberately trying to avoid getting attached.
SuperChillz1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia_1

Vikram is definitely beginning to be affected by Shobha 😳

I feel he may get nastier before finally accepting his feelings for her 😕

Thats for sure 😆
Lets see what happens 😉 😆