SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Firstly, I feeling like punching and slapping MIL. How can someone stoop so low And why kids? She could have thought about something else.(though i would still slap her for putting shobha in trouble) πŸ˜†
Secondly, why is Viku so obssessed with Shobha? πŸ˜‰
He wants to fire her, tu but then is slightly happy too that she got a second chance.

Naani is doing a great job. We all need more of your help Nnaani! πŸ˜†

And his words-unreasonable, sanki, khadoos - thats a bit too much. Vikram should stop fretting over something that is a universal truthπŸ˜†

Oh and the precap! What to make out of it? It looks highly misleading. Sandeep can't just shout at shobha suddenly, and what with that irritated shut-up-or-i-will-kill-you expression on Vikram 's face? πŸ˜†
Edited by SuperChillz1 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I feel in Precap Sandeep does a Vikram act and mayb he along with Shobha r presenting the live skit planned for the Adv campaign πŸ˜› .. Mayb Shobha lost her ppt presentation or her MIL did something , so Sandeep along with Shobha plans to give a live demo and Vikram is further pissed off because Shobha just thought of planning the Adv on her own Sanki boss 🀣🀣 ... He can reject it but who cares .. Decision makers are the board members afterall .. buhahahaaa 😈 ,... Mr Vikram Ahuja should learn to digest the bitter truth about himself just how he keeps dishing out those bitter truths about others πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...
Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yes nani is super coolπŸ˜‰
and shobha MIL is a mean person, she is using her own grand childs fr this. i didn't expect that she will stood so low, im glad that shobha has one day to prove herself😳
now waiting fr today epi. hope sandeep is just doing a drama

Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
And his words-unreasonable, sanki, khadoos - thats a bit too much. Vikram should stop fretting over something that is a universal truthπŸ˜†

🀣 🀣 this sentence of yours is superb May
SuperChillz1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I feel in Precap Sandeep does a Vikram act and mayb he along with Shobha r presenting the live skit planned for the Adv campaign πŸ˜› .. Mayb Shobha lost her ppt presentation or her MIL did something , so Sandeep along with Shobha plans to give a live demo and Vikram is further pissed off because Shobha just thought of planning the Adv on her own Sanki boss 🀣🀣 ... He can reject it but who cares .. Decision makers are the board members afterall .. buhahahaaa 😈 ,... Mr Vikram Ahuja should learn to digest the bitter truth about himself just how he keeps dishing out those bitter truths about others πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...

I watched the precap again! πŸ˜† Yes, as you said Jyoti, it does look like they are performing a live presentation. It it is indeed based on vikram, we are in for a real storm in the office! 🀣
Poor vikram, he is getting so much affected by her words. If he keeps on acting like that, he ia surely going to lose all his hair! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Another point, sandeep's behavior is too sugary. Dunno if he is really good or acting like oneπŸ˜•
SuperChillz1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvika.

🀣 🀣 this sentence of yours is superb May

Thanks Suvi! πŸ˜†
He should just let go of these things and concentrate more on understanding shobhaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
SuperChillz1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Huma.Malik

yes nani is super coolπŸ˜‰
and shobha MIL is a mean person, she is using her own grand childs fr this. i didn't expect that she will stood so low, im glad that shobha has one day to prove herself😳
now waiting fr today epi. hope sandeep is just doing a drama

I have no words fir MIL 😑 how can she take children for granted?

It does look like sandeep and shobha are presenting a live skit for ad πŸ˜†

Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SuperChillz1

Thanks Suvi! πŸ˜†
He should just let go of these things and concentrate more on understanding shobhaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

On a serious note... I think he does understand her. Knows exactly what buttons to press to get her going. Which leads me to think he has seen betrayal and pain at a very close range.
Edited by Suvika. - 9 years ago
SuperChillz1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvika.

On a serious note... I think he does understand her. Knows exactly what buttons to press to get her going. Which leads me to think he has seen betrayal and pain at a very close range.

You have got a point there Suvi πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ The betrayal and pain made him go through a complete transformation. And so, he doesn't want Shobha to succumb to it but rather fight it head on. 😊

A thought just came to my mind, Viku's behavior might be because of his parents ( its possible they were not in a good relationship)
Edited by SuperChillz1 - 9 years ago