Challenge Accepted .. Vicky vs Shobha

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
While colleagues offered help ... some advised to seek forgiveness from Vicky, Shobha refused to back down from the challenge 😉

On the other side, Nani too teased Vicky saying ... 'Kaisi chal rahi hai .. USKE sath' 😉 [as in future Gharwali ke sath 😆] and bragged saying he tried to get rid of Shobha at work and she entered his home (and soon his heart) 😳

Garu got hyper about the project but Shobha said she was confident & was already gathering her thoughts! Its for Housewife and no one knew that topic better than her 😛
[Unfortunately Khaddos saasu mom played villain in here getting Jiyu sick & letting Rehan see horror film 😡]

Shobha & Kids ended up falling asleep and got up late. Shobha got late at the meeting by 3 minutes. Vicky fired her for being late and told team they will decide the presentation and Shobhas fate.

Shobha starts tentatively and ends up yawning .. Vicky takes the chance to fire her but others defend Shobha taking recourse to his declaration that THEY and NOT HE will decide her FATE...thereby giving Shobha another chance! 😉

Another good episode 😊

Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
..ok I hate the MIL ..she sucks BIG time tannu ...I mean who stoops so low ???cant she see her son is an ass n her DIL is doing everything ..n she reads paper n has water ...n is playing arnd with kids by giving them bad things to eat n stuff ...
OMG n tht vibha scene ..I think vik really needs to tone it down a bit now ..wht is the REAL reason for the hatred I don't know ..maybe he doesn't like females like what Sandeep said but still she is suffering so much already ...the least he can do is to atlesst be sane

Sorry I am feeling very bad for shobha ...wish she opens her eyes n sees who is who

PS I feel the precap is misleading ..lol
Edited by ecrivain - 9 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Great post by u, Tanu! 🤗
Vicky Shobha scenes & Shobha taking care of kids in night was good! 😳

Precap: I'm 🥺 seeing Shobha getting shouts from both Sandeep & Vikram! :(
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

Ho swetha ..see Sandeep said leave this secretarial Job m vik was like get out ,.connect the two , the staff is So impressed tht they might take her in marketing team while vik sees it the other way
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Mazza Aaa gaya !! Seetiyaa for Shobha !! & the team supporting her !!

Aww I was like Shobha with teh kids !! Sonali rocks in this character !! Lovely to see bringing herself as she has a child of her own & such dynamics are so nice to observe when you have to do multi tasking !!👏👏👏

Love Vikram as much as he pushes her to the core the stronger she will rise !! & Lashing out to the fullest as this Woman is also all out to prove herself !!

Sandeep knows Vikram very well so precap I feel he will twist to actually see impacts and Maybe Vikram himself will say Yes this is what the Advertisement will be & 3 cheers for Shobha...

Reverse Psychology on Vikram Kya Pata !!😆😆😆

Beautiful Episode !! Each and evry dynamics well placed & projected !!
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: ecrivain

..ok I hate the MIL ..she sucks BIG time tannu ...I mean who stoops so low ???cant she see her son is an ass n her DIL is doing everything ..n she reads paper n has water ...n is playing arnd with kids by giving them bad things to eat n stuff ...

OMG n tht vibha scene ..I think vik really needs to tone it down a bit now ..wht is the REAL reason for the hatred I don't know ..maybe he doesn't like females like what Sandeep said but still she is suffering so much already ...the least he can do is to atlesst be sane

Sorry I am feeling very bad for shobha ...wish she opens her eyes n sees who is who

PS I feel the precap is misleading ..lol

Agree with you...using kids against a mother is shallow & wrong on so many levels
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

Yh ...a mother wuld always choose her kids above rest
Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ecrivain

Ho swetha ..see Sandeep said leave this secretarial Job m vik was like get out ,.connect the two , the staff is So impressed tht they might take her in marketing team while vik sees it the other way

I think you are right Ecri... would Sho follow through if thats the case??

Nice post Tanuji

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Mazza Aaa gaya !! Seetiyaa for Shobha !! & the team supporting her !!

Aww I was like Shobha with teh kids !! Sonali rocks in this character !! Lovely to see bringing herself as she has a child of her own & such dynamics are so nice to observe when you have to do multi tasking !!👏👏👏

Love Vikram as much as he pushes her to the core the stronger she will rise !! & Lashing out to the fullest as this Woman is also all out to prove herself !!

Sandeep knows Vikram very well so precap I feel he will twist to actually see impacts and Maybe Vikram himself will say Yes this is what the Advertisement will be & 3 cheers for Shobha...

Reverse Psychology on Vikram Kya Pata !!😆😆😆

Beautiful Episode !! Each and evry dynamics well placed & projected !!

Guessing precap is not as it looks
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Awesome take Tanu 👏👏

Nani-Vikram scenes were hilarious as usual especially the way Nani questions him about his Woh ..that is secretary as if she is his half wife 😆😆 .. Why do I feel that Nani is already trying to hook up Vikram with his new secretary .. She guessed it that her mad grandson has finally found his match in this woman 😛😆 .. And what the hell was Vikram doing with that gun .. was it a toy gun or some new innovative way of keeping hand sanitizers in guns 🤣🤣🤣 ...

Nani is the perfect candidate to pull his leg and he is always left speechless in the end 😆

And poor Vikram .. His colleagues all stood in support of Shobha and reminded him that the decision is in their hands and so let them decide 😈... He just got trapped in his own master plan 🤣 .. He thought his own board members will outright reject her presentation and he can then easily fire her from job but ulta ho gaya 🤣.. They actually washed off Vikram's plans and decided to give another chance to Shobha tomorrow 😆😆 .. So now what .. Vikram will hv to further tolerate her if she succeeds tomorrow and it will mean those words sanki , unreasonable etc etc will continue to haunt him everytime Shobha stands in front of him 🤣🤣...

No wonder he was sitting with a stress ball today and wondering whats happening in his life suddenly 😆 .. Tomorrow after that deadly precap he might need an ice bag too 🤣🤣 ...