Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: mudraswathi

Hi,

in the absence of WWS-WWT of 22nd Oct, I thought I will put few doubts before you... Some one please help me understand...

>>> Why Shobha's tone turned to artificial cuteness when she found Vik at the neighboring door??

I think, she was feeling like punching him or most probably crying (inwardly) but there was no way she would have cried in front of him asking for a 'hatoda' πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

>>> Again, what made her get into that Totla talk at the marketing meeting??

Only god knows! πŸ˜•

>>> Isnt she recruited for a personal secretary? Then why she should supply a concept for the advertisement? What are the experts doing then?

As we all know, Vikram's word is the last word. Afterall, all other employees don't wish to lose their jobs by saying something that would anger their sanki boss evenmore🀣
>>> Why 'the Vikram ' gets into a 'chocolate boy - rahul' kind of mode when he heard all those adjectives described about him? Hasnt he got any idea till date about them? and atleast 6 times repeated like a sulky teenager in the entire episode?

He knows every bit of it. But, till date because of viku's nature no one had dared to say it on his face. Naturally, shobha had to do it, otherwise how will viku understand himself? Story has to progress in some wayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and think suddenly it appeared to me CVs have turned the story to Rahul... I mean Vikram is warding off the ILU ILU feeling from Shobha..... and nothing else..

Viku certainly has a story he's never told anyone. Shobha's appearance seems to have stirred some emotions. 😊 And you can see that his behavior changes when he is around her. Its clear he llikes her. Sometimes it looks as if he is purposely throwing harsh words at her only to stop himself from invoking those surpressed feelings πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

>>> Is this a matured love story or coochy-cooyi type of teenage story?
Lets give it some time, before we decide πŸ˜†
>>> This is from previous epis (not yesterday's)... why Garima said to Shobha at least in two occasions...that Shobha's dream prince is on the way.... when Garima knows fully well that this lady is her Bhabhi for the past nine years...isnt it something weird from Garima's mouth?

Yes, it sounds weird. Garu is a very simple and down to earth girl. She wants her bhabhi to be happy. What her bro did was unforgivable, so she is probably wishing she finds someone who will keep her happy foreverπŸ˜ƒ

Please please someone help me...

Word Count: 1

SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I suppose my answers will satisfied you πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I love the emoticons you use...πŸ˜†

Though really no answer as such to your questions...just that alls fair in love and war and it does make people behave weirdly or different from their usual self
Edited by ddsoaps - 9 years ago
Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I posted my WWS - WWT Mudra!! You commented too along the lines of
Edited by Suvika. - 9 years ago
Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Coming to your post... I don't have any answers. Probably thats why I had that thought block as to what write in my WWS - WWT today.

Maybe writers are changing shifts or something. Or they are doing O.T and sleep deprived.

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Mudra in sawwalon KA koi jawaab nahi 🀣

Indian tv show hai ..I guess tht shud answer