BI The Good and The Bad -- We Survived It All!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay so I've thought about making this post for a while given the rumors and tracks and finally I decided to go ahead and make it. So its been around ten months since Beintehaa has been on air, we've laughed, cried, vented and now breathed a sigh of relief thanks to the tracks we got. This PH is not without their flaws, we have had to endure some torture tracks but we also got some of the most memorable ones that have left an impact on us to this day!

So here are the good:

Zain and Aaliya, sure they started out as your typical love hate relationship but slowly it became more than that. They were and continue to be each others equals, for the first time I watched a show where the leads were not painted to be larger than life, cliched or mahaan, they were realistic which made them easy to connect with not to mention they share mindblowing chemistry!

Usman, how can I ever leave this man out? I still remember when the news spread he would be killed off, the way we put up a fight and asked that he not made me realize just how important his role was on this show. Imagine a supporting character getting so much love that we did not want to see him go, he has forever left a mark on this show.

The redemption track, I have watched a lot of serials but BI was the first to actually follow through with a redemption track where the male lead actually took the time to work and earn back the love and respect of his lady love. It was not a case of I am sorry take me back, no he actually worked for it and it was awesome!

The pace, one of the things that pulled me into this show was the fact no track dragged! Each track wrapped up within a fair amount of time which made me realize no track needs to drag in order to have a story to tell, you can have a decent pace without being boring or illogical!

Now to the bad:

Of course no show or PH is without flaws, there were tracks that were not wrapped up or didn't make much sense. For example Zubair turning negative, the butchering of ShaLam, Rehan who was all over the place, thankfully his character had a better exit that Barkat and Zubair did at least logic wise but still one cannot deny the fact a mess was made there.

The next being the obvious halala track, it was a disaster! It started off strong when ZaYa fought back but completely fell apart afterwards. The good thing about this though is the fact it is over with and fans can now breathe a sigh of relief or so I hope. I do not think it can get any worse than that track.

Basically what I am saying is for a show that is only ten months old, they've given us a lot. From hate, to friendship, to love, SR, divorce, redemption, you name it we've had it! Its been a rollercoaster but now I am looking forward to ZaYa's journey again and I am glad we did not have to wait until the end to see them back together. Finally we will get a chance to see them as a married couple without them being ripped apart, they are now stronger than ever!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Do I need to say anything?
As always OUTSTANDING post😃
You have said it all and I have really forgiven the track which ruined our show but it has survived it eventually and will back in TRPS.

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree with ya mandy . these 9 months were immensely commendable and they have given us enormous memories to cherish for lifetime . Zain and aaliya the way they have written them is beyond good , the way they touched us no one and no other jodi from indian tv will touch me now forever . i will forever ever be a harshikan fan Zaya fan

About good's & bad's .we keep having our everlasting talks on this daily so i will be fool if i will add something to your post . you have penn down each and every line every aspect beautifully my love . 👏

Much Love ❤️ 🤗

Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome post👏
I agree with your each and every word😊
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post Mandy.
U hve clearly said everything.We wanted usman to be alive bur Farhan sir killed him.

He killed us also by bringing HN somehow we survived nd now he has given us Diwali gift as reuniting ZaYa.

manny136 thumbnail
So glad u made this post Mandy, looking back u can see how much zaya have evolved as ppl and as a couple. They were two ppl who never had been through anything bad and had immense love for their family but circumstances forced them together.Since then they have been through the so much but the love that formed could not be changed or taken away. We all sat through the good, the bad and the ugly and finally we made through it.
Simplyairports thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice analysis of the previous 10months Mandy, prefectly written🤗
All I wish to add is that the good most certainly outweighs the bad so I pray that they continue with this very realistic approach and we continue to have many more interesting tracks in future, inshallah😛

I hope that the PH has learnt some tough lessons moving forward and do not repeat the same mistakes again. They should've understood by now that this is no "generic" love story & they have created something magical n special with Zaya/Harshika and it would be in their interests to utilize this to the best but the most important factor is to LISTEN to their fans😉

I think I have said too much now so i'm gonna skedaddle outa here😃