Something will always be amiss for us BIans:(

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I do not want to upset or sadden everyone with my post.
As I know that we are all FINALLY happy.
And things are looking bright ahead for Zaya but there is one part of Beintehaa that will always be missing. That person was so meaningful and he was so integral to the show. But he is gone now and I will forever miss him 😭

I am sure you all have probably figured out who I am talking about..and that person is Usman Abdullah.😭

Those scenes of Mamu with his bhanji and scenes of Mamu with his beta..deep down I will always miss that

I have never ever loved a supporting character like how I have loved him.
Usman Abdullah was truly one of a kind.
He had his own presence...he spoke very few lines but when he did they were always impactful and left us wanting for more.
Not just Zaya but in a way I felt that us fans also we really looked up to him and respected this man.

To me this man was, is and will forever be the pillar of Beintehaa and Zaya.
I know that killing him off added another dimension, another intensity to Zaya's love story.
I know it was needed for the talaaq to happen.
But still I will continue to weep for him because that's how awesome this character and the actor who portrays it, Naved Aslam, is.

From what we've seen in the precap, I am very thankful that the CVs also haven't forgotten him. And I treasure every little scene that they show where others..be it Zain, or Aaliya or Suri..when they are looking at his picture.

CVs you have done a lot of mistakes storywise, character wise in your stubborness with forcing Rehan on us. But still I will always be thankful to you for giving me Zain and Aaliya. As well as Usman Abdullah. I will salute you for writing such an amazing character to Perfection and I will also be thankful to you for hiring Naved Sir to play this role.😛

mission#880

Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post di
I will always miss my mamu
alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree with u, I miss maamu very much. His death has left a void which can never be filled.
Maneesha_Shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww lovely post
miss mamu jaan
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Love you Mamu
I have said it my in LS as well that how I wish Mamu would see how happy his family is now❤️
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mamu I miss them so much
He was the mature and wise character
No one can take their place
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post saheba...
I miss mamu so much,
I never felt that way to any role in any show...
I didn't watch those episodes till now and I cannot too I cried so much...
Missing him so much...
Even if cv's show mamu's scenes in future, like zaya recollecting about mamu's words, which they didn't show us😛 not old ones, I will feel very happy, I'm so missing him, when ever they focus on photo of mamu I get tears😭
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Really...we never loved any one else in a supporting role other than MAMU...😭...
He was is and always will be missed...let's hope SURI brings that missing place back...
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post Saheba 🤗
This man is and always will be missed . 😲
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
So true, I still remember when Vivek and Seema confirmed Naved would be killed off we fought so hard for him. I have never given so much importance to a character that was not the lead but that is how much we loved him and still miss him. I am so glad Suraiya is following in his footsteps and honoring his wishes, now she sees and will fight for ZaYa the way he would have had he still been alive.

This PH is not perfect they've done a lot of things to upset us but there is no denying they gave us one hell of a story and characters that we have become so attached to that we actually stuck around despite the HN. I will always be grateful to this PH for that. In the past ten months they've shown more than I could ever dream about in other shows and I look forward to ZaYa having some peace of mind,