Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
yea i noticed they play a lot of music

i am hoping someone can send the message along to the PH..to stop having Sonali dress like a man

the big clothes make her look boxy and manly
I almost fell off the sofa when Samarth essentially told Shobha she was dressing provocatively at the office...

wth is so provocative about kurti, jeans, and a scarf?

Shobha looks like your average woman...I found Samarths dialogues were really off ...CV need to pay attention to what they are writing

Also find it strange that Apurva looks hotter than Sonali ..lol

maybe its his weird hair ..i was laughing so hard when Shobha came into the office and saw Vik with those two horns of hair

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
There is that mentally of husbands males who do not think their wives are dressing appropriately going to work u need to understand that he knows Shobha as a lady who has been his arm candy & worn gorgeous sarees draping herself completely always when she came to meet Samarth and he saw her in this look he had only this thought coming out so the way CV's have shown his state of mind is just right for the context. This show is showcasing many such incidences from society we live in to people why and what matters when a woman who is looking outside her bubble into the reality world

Just my pov
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Dressing is always a visual appeal & as Samarth can only think of that which would have made him think that men like Sandeep get attracted to working woman who dress the way Shobha did he felt she provoked him with that aspect!! Glad this show opens to all these incidents day in and say out these topics are bluntly thrown on media & social networking sites & with working woman attire is always a topic of discussion ..
ShanUlas thumbnail
Makers know better and I appreciAte them.

I like stole she is weari.g it's like modern form of dupatta.She is playing something of a lady between 34 and 38 plus she is not very slim ,she has a curvy body like a normal Indian woman ,though she is taller then average

.the dresses u r advising r not yet common in average middle class plus they will suit a slimmer figure ...Shonali tummy will easily show of in very fit dresses .,every day she cannot wear slimmers inside !

According to me dresses in ur second pOst big no for Shonali,dresses in third post r suitable though occasionally
Edited by ShanUlas - 9 years ago
i dont think Shobha's present Office wardrobe is any thing bad or huge.

i find her Wardrobe appropriate for the role of a 36+ year women!

giving skinny / tight fitted clothes would look cheap!
its nt lyk tht k they r showing shobha in total indian attire/behenji types or a saree for office..

Originally posted by: thejazzgal

i dont think Shobha's present Office wardrobe is any thing bad or huge.

i find her Wardrobe appropriate for the role of a 36+ year women!

giving skinny / tight fitted clothes would look cheap!

Really? I guess all the female execs in my office look cheap?

What I am staying is for her to wear fitted clothes with appropriate hemlines so it accentuates her curves rather than hiding them

Not body hugging clubbing clothes

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

Makers know better and I appreciAte them.

I like stole she is weari.g it's like modern form of dupatta.She is playing something of a lady between 34 and 38 plus she is not very slim ,she has a curvy body like a normal Indian woman ,though she is taller then average

.the dresses u r advising r not yet common in average middle class plus they will suit a slimmer figure ...Shonali tummy will easily show of in very fit dresses .,every day she cannot wear slimmers inside !

According to me dresses in ur second pOst big no for Shonali,dresses in third post r suitable though occasionally

I am doubtful of how old Shobha is in the show? She only did her bachelors right..most finish this by 21 in India I believe?

She didnt work so I am thinking she was married off...so if she got married at 23 she would closer to 31 or very early 30's
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I think it completely keeps with the character - someone who has never worked in an office before - which means she actually does not know or realise what to wear so just either wears what she is comfortable in (sarees) or throws together what she has
I have met women like that
Honestly I am perfectly fine with her wearing sarees to office too - reminds me of all the women scientists at ISRO what a lovely shot that was!