silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
I think Sonali has that timless classic feminine beauty..she is tall and pretty...and her figure, albeit a bit more womanly now, is great for someone who has had kids and is no longer in movies...botox and fillers are normal nowadays and if Sonali has had that done, then its very subtle and natural looking

As Sonali has a nice feminine figure, I want to know why the CV are showing her looking so drab in the office? I get the PH did not want a full "western" look, but wearing loose fitting clothes is adding bulk to Sonali's frame and I personally find those scarves ok but who wears them everyday??

I work in an office and we have women older than Sonali who are wearing fitted clothes, providing a more modern appeal..and they dont even have Sonali's model figure!

Would love to see Sonali wearing skinny pants and somewhat brighter colors and shorter tops

One good thing is her subtle makeup...I find that it makes her look more youthful that way

Also like that she leaves her hair loose and open rather than all tied up

lets give the ADH stylists some ideas... Post Below!

Edited by silvermoonlight - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

here are some looks the stylist of the show can work with...pick and choose pieces

more fusion look

Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yeah i hope so we can see that in future
well all are good but i think 2nd one looks great on sonališŸ˜³
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I agree I dnt like the way she dresses up for the office she looks abit untidy and unkept. Its abit to casual for her to be dressed up like that when all the other staff are always dressed up very professionally and neat. I dnt know maybe its to show the contrast in the way she dresses up in the typical, neat indian attire that she uses when she goes to meet her husband or is with her mil. And really considering the way vikram is, its amazing that he hasn't picked up on that yet. Bt maybe they intend to later on make her have a whole new look hence the awful dressing at the moment. And btw I dislike her saris they ugly and so old lady like. I only liked the dark green(I think it was) sari she used in mondays episode it really suited her.
I think Sonali would look so pretty in a pencil skirt just below the kness..some low height heels (she is tall as it is) and a tailored top with her subtle makeup and open hair

I think Vikram would melt into coffee lol

Vikram looks nice with glasses...he looked more professional yet handsome and manly

Also, I thought, being that this is a coffee house..the office wear would be a bit more trendy yet professional

coffee houses are always full of hipsters and trendy /funky people
her wardrobe in general needs some,improvement
its aging her and making,her,look bigger than she,is
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I love her in sarees..she can really wear that to work too ..
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
you are right.. I think CVs must have thought changing her dress at once might not be a good idea. your dress suggestions are fabulous.
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I so agree her wardrobe is extremely unflattering and makes her look huge, which she isn't. It's a new show, so hopefully feedback will be paid heed to.
But my biggest issue, and sorry for using your post to voice it, but no more Kal Ho Na Ho music, please.