Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome post and collages πŸ‘ πŸ‘
"You are terrible...no terrific " 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 It was simply Epic !!

Sanki, khadoos, takla πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Poor Vikram πŸ˜† I guess it's easy to dish out but difficult to digest yourself ! Another stellar episode πŸ‘πŸΌ Nani is hilarious too...eating pastry after yoga πŸ˜†
Look forward to Shobha- Nani interactions 😊
Whatever Vikram may be, he looked damn cute in glasses 😳
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely post Jyo
ViBha are just Terrific. So She is going to make a presentations. I am sure she will do a good job of it

MIL and Tarun getting nastier
peeyara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
lovely post
for me the highlight of the episode was store room part n terrible err terrific part πŸ˜†
nani was enjoying it, she was dancing in bg 🀣
i love nani most in the show, she is just superb, her funky styles n colorful look πŸ˜†
shobha's MIL is pathetic , i expected her to support shobha though they have differences, doesnt look like she will have change of heart any soon

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Happy Diwali Jyo ...have a great one

Hmm the epi yesterday was good loves every bit of it ...

The vibha Nok Jhok was fun n nani n kids wud be a riot together now tht they are neighbors πŸ˜‰

I think MIL will be used by tarun n bro, n well she is a fool anywwy ...

Wonder wht will happen to the presentation ...

Nice post m have a safe Diwali
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Firstly a Very Happy Joyous, Prosperous and Peaceful Diwali to each and every one of you!

Jyothi absolutely loved your take and loved the episode too! Shwets collages are awesome as always.

Honestly you have covered up everything so amazing...nothing much to write apart from just adding the ROFL emoticons.

I was glad seeing Naani back and what a chemistry between Pota & Naani. Oh Gosh they are a riot together.

Pota - Naani yoga ke baad pastty kaun khata hai?

Naani - Teri maa ki maa khati hai!

Pota - Naani terei hote hue chudail ghar mein nahi aa sakti

Naani - Haa yeh toh hai, kya kaha?

Oh Lord!

Today Vikram got a taste of his own medicine and how? Sanki, Adiyal, Horrible, Terrible, AJeeb, takla banne ka phobia!...

Their nok-jhok simply gets better. And Naani is truly a rockstar who was all for the woman giving it back to her pyaara sa pota!

When Shoba said Terrific, had Vikram a collared T-shirt he would have put it up. He loved it when she said he was terrific!

But he was not goign to let her off the hook that easily. Some pay-back time was expected. After all the Boss is Always Right! And so he expects her to prepare the presentation on the Coffee campaign.

We know she will come up with the perfect one...and can't wait to see his face.

There were some crackling dialogues yesterday. Another good one was, "Hathoda nahi mila lekin laga...aur yahan." pointing to her head!

Really this show is all about full on entertainment...and I'm loving it to the core!

hugs

dd

P.S. Vikram looked great in just the brown Tee, tracks & flip flops! ☺️...just as I had imagined him to be at home!

Edited by ddsoaps - 9 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Res will post my essay at night Upmaa

For time being, Shobha's words affected him soo much that he is reacting on her words to the extent that he didn't touch his hair, he wouldn't be deciding on the ad concept,
So I ask the same question? Does Shobha mean anything to Mr Ahuja.. why are her words affecting him and following him. He was himself saying the other day if he is not important to her, his words shdn't affect her decision which is what made Shobha take up the work..
Since when did Shobha's words become so mportant to him, that he is changing his aadat 😲

exactly Munni .. its interesting how they both r so affected with each other's words .. when Vikram talks about doormats or escapists , Shobha decides not to b one and prove herself and when Shobha talks about her boss being sanki , unreasonable and hair obsessed , Vikram decides not to touch his hair and then for a change give the Adv project to her ... What a change na .. they both r already listening to each other just to prove each other wrong πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

^ Happy Diwali to u & ur family, Gags! πŸ€—
Awesome analysis on the episode by u! πŸ‘

- Res! 😳

Happy Diwali to u too Swetha πŸ€—
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia_1

Awesome post and collages πŸ‘ πŸ‘

"You are terrible...no terrific " 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 It was simply Epic !!

Sanki, khadoos, takla πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Poor Vikram πŸ˜† I guess it's easy to dish out but difficult to digest yourself ! Another stellar episode πŸ‘πŸΌ Nani is hilarious too...eating pastry after yoga πŸ˜†
Look forward to Shobha- Nani interactions 😊
Whatever Vikram may be, he looked damn cute in glasses 😳

so true Sonia ... today it was time for the Sanki to swallow the bitter pill about his own self and mayb now he will realise how it feels when he dishes out all those adjectives for others like motina etc etc πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. today he got some similar adjective for himself starting from Takla to terrible oops terrific 🀣🀣

and yup he is really cute .. 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gitanjali-

Lovely post Jyo

ViBha are just Terrific. So She is going to make a presentations. I am sure she will do a good job of it

MIL and Tarun getting nastier

I hope she does a good job and proves herself ... precap shows she might b feeling sleepy during meeting which will annoy Vikram ... so its difficult time for her ,. she is not yet used to this kind of life .. will take time to adjust .. just hope she succeeds in her first ever project

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: peeyara

lovely post

for me the highlight of the episode was store room part n terrible err terrific part πŸ˜†
nani was enjoying it, she was dancing in bg 🀣
i love nani most in the show, she is just superb, her funky styles n colorful look πŸ˜†
shobha's MIL is pathetic , i expected her to support shobha though they have differences, doesnt look like she will have change of heart any soon

Yeah Nani was hving a ball in the background when both ViBha were fighting like kindergarden kids πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. I guess Nani realised that finally her grandson found his equal .. so was happily dancing to glory πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Me too initially expected this MIL to support Shobha .. but sighhh every passing day she is turning out to b one of those double standard wala saas only 🀒🀒