ViBha :Role Reversal & Cute Nok Jhoks..

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Did you just called me Unreasonable , Sunki and Horrible ?? 😑

No Sir you are just terrible .. errr I mean u r terrifc Sir

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 ...

Well well .. Truth hurts Mr Vikram Ahuja and what u heard today from Shobha's mouth was nothing but bitter truth about your own self and a perfect role reversal πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. Till now Vikram got all sorts of sadistic pleasure giving reality checks to everyone but today Shobha checkmated him by giving him a reality check about his own self πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†... Sandeep yesterday was right when he spoke about their similar nature because today we actually got the proof πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. Shobha is equally good when it comes to being absolutely blunt on someone's face just like Vikram πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. She just could not false praise her wacko boss and ended up calling him terrible instead of terrific 🀣🀣🀣 ...

Till now apart from Nani , noone could gather the guts to call him sunki or unreasonable or taunt him about his hairfall obsession πŸ˜† .. Everyone used to fear their jobs and thats where Shobha checkmates Vikram by calling him all that he might never want to hear even in his wildest dreams πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... Now Vikram will realise how it feels when u actually get to hear the bitter truth about yourself from someone's mouth πŸ˜‰ ... Giving opinion about others or passing judgements about others is quite easy but when it comes to your own self ,then digesting that bitter truth is not always a cake walk .. buhahaaa 😈 ...

Storeroom scene with Vikram and his Nani was hilarious the way Nani thought its some Chudail out there but I guess for Vikram , his secretary will b no less than Chudail after today πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... But I love the chemistry between Vikram and his Nani πŸ˜† ... The way Vikram says who eats pastries after workout was hilarious man πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... Wonder how Vikram can become so boring even after getting such a colourful Nani πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. No wonder Shobha calls him a Sunki i.e mad πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Vikram was so restless today after hearing all that from Shobha that he actually forgot to wear his monkey cap or even have his coffee while stepping out of the house πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... I mean his prestige just went for a toss when Shobha ended up exposing his self-obsessed nature to Nani indirectly πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... Though Shobha dint do anything intentionally as she had no idea her wacko boss is residing on top of her apartment only πŸ˜† but her words did pinch him quite hard especially when Nani too heard everything about him which is actually true and well truth always hurts πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I guess what made Vikram so angry and restless here is he had no scope of any argument with Shobha because he knew that the description which Shobha was giving to Garima about him was actually right πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... We r all well aware about our own positives and negatives which we try to keep it to ourselves and always love to hear only the positives from other's mouth πŸ˜‰ but the moment someone shows us the real mirror of our negative side , we feel irritated or snap out just because noone likes to hear the bitter truth about their own self and same actually applies for Vikram today πŸ˜†...In short he was clean bowled by Shobha πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...

Loved their cute nok-jhoks the way Vikram counterattacked her about what all she said and the way Shobha was trying to do damage control but just could not control her tongue πŸ˜† .. It was a perfect role reversal of the previous scenario when Vikram had his slip of tongue while telling Shobha about her husband cheating on her due to a hot girl πŸ˜† and today Shobha does the same by calling him terrible , sunki horrible etc etc πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... They both r good at showing mirror to each other ... Sandeep would b saying look I knew u both r two sides of same coin πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Whats interesting here is Shobha is slowing starting to think more about her wacko boss than her cheater husband now even in her discussions with Garima where she kept talking about her boss's nature 😳 ... Mayb she dint realise but Vikram is already taking over her mind and mayb in future will take over heart too πŸ˜‰ ... Vikram's case is similar too .. Shobha is all over in his mind and mayb very soon in his heart too πŸ˜‰ .. Its like they hv already left that certain impact in each other's life .. Something about their individual self has touched a chord in both their hearts for each other .. 😳...

The way Shobha gave the house keys to her kids and told them about their new house was a beautiful moment .. Loved the way Shobha told her kids that even a slum can turn into a beautiful house if u put love and honesty in it .. awww πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³ ... Shobha is making sure that her kids always remain grounded and understand the harsh realities of life ... She just makes a perfect mother in every sense πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ... Mayb her MIL can take a lesson or two from Shobha here on how to bring up kids ..

After seeing the Mother-kids scene today , I m sure these kids only will become Shobha's biggest pillar of support in future ... Her MIL wants to hamper her working schedule by using the kids as per promo but I feel these kids only might eventually end up helping their mother in some way ... Like mayb Jia giving some daily soap idea to Shobha which can help her in Ad preparation assignment πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

The office scenario was quite interesting ... Even when the Ad was going on that projector , notice Vikram's attention was somewhere else , mayb behind his back where Shobha was standing πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ; He was already pissed off and so he had to vent out on that Ad which too showed a wacko boss and a lecturing secretary πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. I bet he imagined himself and Shobha in that Ad and so rtejected it at once πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... In a way he was right that the secretary in the Ad looked more like his wife πŸ˜† but he forgot to judge the irritating boss in that same Ad πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ... Poor Sandeep and Mahesh , they could not even show the full Ad to Vikram πŸ˜† ...

So now Vikram has challenged Shobha to plan a new Ad campaign which will b judged by the board members 😲 ... I guess Vikram was expecting Shobha to mayb say a sorry and back out but thats where Shobha is exactly the same like Vikram .. She wont back out because just like Vikram , she too loves taking challenges and proving the other person wrong about his judgement on her ... She has that self-belief that she can do it .. At no point she wants to give up ...

I m sure everyone will love her Ad campaign and slowly but surely he will start to impress Vikram too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ .. I really hope she succeds in this .. Its not going to b easy for her and if CVs want to do something different , then mayb she might fail too in her first attempt but I guess what will b interesting to see here is the amount of effort she gives to this challenge of Vikram even if she looses the battle ... No other secretary till now could hv this kind of guts to take such a big challenge but Shobha did it and this itself is a big achievement for her which I m sure Vikram will know well πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› ...

Last but not the least I can believe I m saying this but Tarun is a bigger jerk than Samarth 😲🀒 .. At least Samarth till now dint physically hurt Shobha but OMG Tarun is actually supressing his wife by using physical strength .. sheeshhh .. Felt bad for the sister .. hope she learns something from her elder sister and does not take this nonsense 😑 ... And about this MIL , cant believe she thinks cheating on wife is not a big deal and so wives still got to support their hubbies 😲😲 .. Will she say the same if Shobha was cheating on her son 😑 .. Will she then tell Samarth to still support Shobha 😑 ... On one hand she says she cant behave like a typical saas and then on other hand she has problems with Shobha's colleagues dropping her home or Shobha running the house .. woahh .. what doulbe standards 🀒🀒 ... I just wish Tarun to steal all the money from their swiss bank one day and give a big jhatka to this MIL and then let Tarun too book a seat besides Samarth in jail 😑...

Overall the episode was cute as well as funny with ViBha playing neighbour-neighbour and mayb first time Vikram getting a detailed description about his own nature from somone else's mouth πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. ViBha's nokjhoks were certainly the high point of the episode ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Credit for these beautiful Collages and Banner goes to the very talented Sweta aka Ultimaterudra πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
subiaman thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What an episode, manπŸ‘... I cannot stop smiling at their encounter in front of his house... that was so goodπŸ˜›... Vibha were so πŸ˜†... Vikram's face was worth watching the moment he realizes that his new neighbor is shobha and she was talking about him. He just cant get over the words- sanki, unreasonable and "odd" which he added later... He kept repeating it over and over again.. its funny how she drew such a caricature of him and yet he didnt realize its him she is talking about initially... with all that remarks about coffee and hairπŸ˜†.. even his nani thought its about himπŸ˜†
I also can't wait for the day Tarun's true nature comes in front of the "budhiya" (as he calls her)...
-Shwets- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Credit for these beautiful Collages and Banner goes to the very talented Sweta aka Ultimaterudra πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hi Jyoti πŸ€—

I have been reading and enjoying your post everyday . Pressed for time ...with festive season and house full of guest doesn't make it easy to spend time on IF . Thank you for giving me the space to showcase my hobby ...glad you enjoy the visual treat .
Edited by ultimaterudra - 9 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Haia I was drolling over the collage !! So descriptive !!

Loved everything about today & various dynamics ... I will give my detailed reply after I finish my kids pick up & errands ...

Also I am now thinking abt the Adv she is going to Make She will take Vikram's PERFECT obsessions & make on him only & herself I think πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, The Adv which fumed him was due to he saw himself & her in those roles in his mind !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Maaza Aayeega If she uses his PERFECT & makes it ... All will applaud and he has to give in !!
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabi

What an episode, manπŸ‘... I cannot stop smiling at their encounter in front of his house... that was so goodπŸ˜›... Vibha were so πŸ˜†... Vikram's face was worth watching the moment he realizes that his new neighbor is shobha and she was talking about him. He just cant get over the words- sanki, unreasonable and "odd" which he added later... He kept repeating it over and over again.. its funny how she drew such a caricature of him and yet he didnt realize its him she is talking about initially... with all that remarks about coffee and hairπŸ˜†.. even his nani thought its about himπŸ˜†

I also can't wait for the day Tarun's true nature comes in front of the "budhiya" (as he calls her)...

yeah he was so damn pissed off and those 3-4 words just played havoc in his mind πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. somewhere he knew its the truth .. those words definitely define his personality and that thought pissed him more I guess πŸ˜† ... he looked angry as well as amused thinking of Shobha's guts here to speak against her boss .. none till today dared to do this ... nowonder he enjoys challenging her and forgets all about his hairfall obsession whenever she is in front of him πŸ˜‰ /..

And yup me so want Tarun to show his real colours to MIL or budhiya like he calls her .. this MIL needs some dose of reality chk asap ..
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ultimaterudra

Hi Jyoti πŸ€—

I have been reading and enjoying your post everyday . Pressed for time ...with festive season and house full of guest doesn't make it easy to spend time on IF . Thank you for giving me the space to showcase my hobby ...glad you enjoy the visual treat .

Aww u totally deserved it Swetha πŸ€—.. despite your hectic schedule u managed to make such wonderful collages capturing the perfect moments in the episode .. really creative πŸ‘πŸ‘

Happy Diwali to u and just cant thank u enough for these beautiful collages πŸ€—
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Awesome Haia I was drolling over the collage !! So descriptive !!

Loved everything about today & various dynamics ... I will give my detailed reply after I finish my kids pick up & errands ...

Also I am now thinking abt the Adv she is going to Make She will take Vikram's PERFECT obsessions & make on him only & herself I think πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, The Adv which fumed him was due to he saw himself & her in those roles in his mind !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Maaza Aayeega If she uses his PERFECT & makes it ... All will applaud and he has to give in !!

I too feel the same .. she might plan a similar adv based on her and his equation .. mayb she will show both boss-secretary at loggerhands when a cup of mystry coffee changes their mood and both start bonding πŸ˜› .. this could b the Adv plan and we know in reality too eventually this only gonna happen πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

lets see what she comes up with ...

will wait for your detailed take πŸ˜ƒ
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Res will post my essay at night Upmaa

For time being, Shobha's words affected him soo much that he is reacting on her words to the extent that he didn't touch his hair, he wouldn't be deciding on the ad concept,
So I ask the same question? Does Shobha mean anything to Mr Ahuja.. why are her words affecting him and following him. He was himself saying the other day if he is not important to her, his words shdn't affect her decision which is what made Shobha take up the work..
Since when did Shobha's words become so mportant to him, that he is changing his aadat 😲

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Happy Diwali to u & ur family, Gags! πŸ€—
Awesome analysis on the episode by u! πŸ‘

- Res! 😳