Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
My happiness knows no bounds, and I have only watched the Precap, BI is truly back!!
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Simplyairports

Yay congrats Mandy, we are officially out of the long, dark tunnel, at long last🤗

Double celebration in my house today, Zaya reunion, Harshad's tweet, Harshika pic & it's my birthday🥳

I have been doing bhangra with BI background score all around my house (hubby & kids think I have gone mad). This is the bestest birthday & present I have ever got. Aaj toh chappar phar ke khushi milli hai, kuch aur be maang lethi shayad woh bhi mil jata😳

Never want this day to end⭐️

Loved the precap, zaya outfits were the best so far, such lovely colours & co-ordinated too😉

Also liked the way the CV's closed the Rehan chapter, much better than bobby & zubair👏

Happy Birthday to you :))

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

It was an amazing episode tonight

Finally v got what v wanted
Soo happy now can't describe it

I know it seems like we have waited forever for this, I'm so glad this track is done!

Originally posted by: -SH-

What an amazing episode!! I'm just stuck at the last moment where Aaliya rests her head on Zain's chest and he closes his eyes. FINALLY!! Precap is either their engagement or the promo. Have so much to say yet can't #SoHappy

I loved that part, finally they are at peace and no one can rip them apart.

About the precap, lets hope so because there is an outrage from fans who want a grand nikaah. Granted I am one of the fans who wants a grand nikaah but right now I am just happy ZaYa are back together. These two have suffered enough, poor things deserve a break. I just love how happy they looked in the precap, no more tears for them

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

Wow I am so happy today 😃
Episode was awesome
Precap omg beautiful zaya 😳

They looked great in the precap!! Looks like Suraiya will be the new Usman and she will finally honor his wishes, can't wait

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Mandyy, so happy today! We're finally out of this dark tunnel and ZaYa have reunited!!! 🥳

I'm so happy I don't even know what to say LOL 😆

LOL don't worry you will think of something 😆

Originally posted by: manny136

Great post, I was wondering how they would have zaya deal with the car and save zara at the same time and i just loved zain saving them and being smart about how to handle the car. This is the guy who might not know how to change a tire but i pretty sure he knows how to handle a fast car lol. Poor aliya all scared first with rehans behavior, then the zara surprise and bam the car brakes. Even in crisis she couldnt bare zain getting hurt and love the zaya hug after so long n zara just watching them lol. Seriously by the time i was zaras age i had it in my head never to run on the road like tht but our hero zain saved the day like he did with kabir. When i read in the LU he got heard i was like no but i think it was needed to get rehan to wake up the guy went to the deep end n almost lost his happiness his kid and the guy he was trying to hurt saved her. Im glad only suri and fahad were there, the real abdullah family for me lol and glad grumpy spoke up he was being wasted lol. Finally rehan did what he had promised and i am glad each T had a reason behind it. Ive never seen so many ppl this happy over a Talaaq lol, Aww finally zaya can be together and its not wrong n no one can stop them. Precap was nice i hope its a promo type thing and we at least get some sort of wedding. Btw where the hell are shalam they missed so much lol

I loved the logic they put into that car scene, it was better than the typical lets have the car crash and heroine injured. I am glad they did something different

LOL tell me about it, we are probably the first fandom who threw a party for a talaaq. I like how it played out though, we did not want Rehan being killed off or being sent to jail so kudos to the CVs for finding a logical way to have his character end and still giving fans what they want.

We need a promo! I seriously do not understand why ZaYa's reunion is not being promoted, this is huge to draw back fans to the show and yet nothing. It does not make sense.

Originally posted by: -afghaniibabe

So long time, no post..

Yayy their happy and masti days are back and so is our lighthearted Beintehaa!! I was so sad about that we weeks actually didnt have any ZaYa scene, we did have Zain and Aaliya but no ZaYa but now finally, finally there is gonna be a lot of them!! :)) iiihhh yayyy

Exactly I mean we had scenes with them but not in the true sense of the word, now it is ZaYa again. I cannot wait to see them happy again, its been so long since they had smiles on their faces and looked at peace.

Originally posted by: SparklingEyes29

Great post 👍🏼
Awesome epi finally dark tunnel end.
Precap finally zaya reunite afyer whole long 3 mnths btw zaya looks fabulous in precap

I hope those are the clothes they wear in the show because you know precaps tend to be different from the episode
Edited by .Mandy. - 9 years ago
SweetNeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post, agree with all the points mentioned, especially that
of Suri Begum, who finally seems to accept that it was she who
sowed the seeds of hatred. Also appreciate that Rehan was
given a chance to explain his view and undo the wrong.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeharsharora

i'm so so so happy all mst zaya fans mst be happy i would all well dat ends well love d way rehan realized his mistake n grumpy totally rocked ..surraiya d way she shared d sin wd rehan ws so apt she ws actually d reason fr all dis things happened she started it all ..lovely beautiful precap my god i cnt tke my eyes off frm zaya dey looks so beautiful togder bt nw i worry wt next zaya shaadi romance n den shw gna end no ways i wnt d shw to run bt hw it will run wt story is fr future .i'm happy very much bt worried wt store fr us in future

I am so glad they had that scene with Rehan and Grumpy especially given what happened. Rehan needed a reality check and he got one that he will forever remember!

Suraiya's scene was great, I am glad CVs had her accepting her role in all of this instead of blasting Rehan. I don't approve of what he did but Suraiya is no saint here so she was no one to be throwing stones at him, good they did not make her look like a hypocrite.

Well there is still Zarina to cause trouble, I am sure she will be one of the few who are not celebrating ZaYa reuniting especially since she was so positive that Rehan would not divorce Aaliya. Zarina's plans are foiling and she will surely be more eager than ever to plot her next move.

Yay congrats Mandy, we are officially out of the long, dark tunnel, at long last🤗

Double celebration in my house today, Zaya reunion, Harshad's tweet, Harshika pic & it's my birthday🥳

I have been doing bhangra with BI background score all around my house (hubby & kids think I have gone mad). This is the bestest birthday & present I have ever got. Aaj toh chappar phar ke khushi milli hai, kuch aur be maang lethi shayad woh bhi mil jata😳

Loved the precap, zaya outfits were the best so far, such lovely colours & co-ordinated too😉

Also liked the way the CV's closed the Rehan chapter, much better than bobby & zubair👏

Happy Birthday Noreen! 🤗

LOL you enjoy yourself this was the best gift you could get from BI. I'm so happy that the show is back on track, it was a long time coming. One of my fears is we would have to wait until the end to see a ZaYa reunion but no we are getting it now. Fans deserve the chance to finally see them happy as a married couple, we never got much of that before so bring it on CVs!

Tell me about it! When Barkat exited, there was something seriously lacking there, I mean we were happy she left but the way they wrapped up her character left much to be desired and Zubar what a mess! They took a lovable character and did a complete 180 that was never really explained so yes kudos to them for at least doing damage control with Rehan and closing his chapter well.

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

My happiness knows no bounds, and I have only watched the Precap, BI is truly back!!

Aww, do watch the whole episode it was great to finally have Zain back to being the brains and the hero! So proud!

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Khushi ke aaansuu 😭 😛 😉Finally we made in to dark tunnel 🥳 , Awesome post mandy 👏 . just woke up and watched the episode. what an AWESOME EPISODE 🥳

For the first time ever in my life i have seen in indian tv show who applied such a good logic . i was like wow . zain does not know how to change the tires but he knows how to stop the speed of fast cars . so here we go prince saved his princess in gre8 manner and their HUG was bliss ❤️ loved their communication while driving and love the way aaliya responding and zain giving instructions . GRET SCENE WITH PERFECT DIRECTION 👏 😳

now look who is talking ; Rehaan making dua & feeling sorry by folding hands , chlo atlast his eyes opened . 😆 and thanks to him for giving our precious girl TALAK . 🥳 PARTYY TO BANTI HAI 😆 . we are hell of a crazy fandom , who do party at the word TALAK lol . chalo all well thats ends well 😉

Suriya-aaliya hug and their talk , loved it , and loving this jodi honestly . ⭐️ . waise one more thing vivek nailed it today 👏 expressions were bang on & after 3 months of mental torture today is 15th august for bi fandom 🥳

so coming to precap , Zain not having shera and aaliya dint cover her head so probably this will be engagement or just the promo for the upcoming ZAYA nikaah event . 🥳

Finaalyyy finally finally this comes true in true sense today ;-) 😳 ❤️

❤️ Tera Sukoon ya Junoon tera__Teri Khushi ya tera Gum,Jo bhi jiya woh jiya maine,Jo bhi kiya tujhse kiya,Beintehaa__Jahaan koi Ranjish naa ho,__Jahaan ki Bandish naa ho,Hoga Ishq woh,Naa ho koi Ummeedein,Koi Bhi Kasmein naa ho,Hoga Ishq woh ooo, Beintehaa.. ❤️
Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago
Simplyairports thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I
have been doing bhangra with BI background score all around my house
(hubby & kids think I have gone mad). This is the bestest birthday
& present I have ever got. Aaj toh chappar phar ke khushi milli
hai, kuch aur be maang lethi shayad woh bhi mil jata😳

[B]
Happy Birthday Noreen! 🤗

LOL
you enjoy yourself this was the best gift you could get from BI. I'm so
happy that the show is back on track, it was a long time coming. One of
my fears is we would have to wait until the end to see a ZaYa reunion
but no we are getting it now. Fans deserve the chance to finally see
them happy as a married couple, we never got much of that before so
bring it on CVs!

Tell me about it! When Barkat exited, there was
something seriously lacking there, I mean we were happy she left but the
way they wrapped up her character left much to be desired and Zubar
what a mess! They took a lovable character and did a complete 180 that
was never really explained so yes kudos to them for at least doing
damage control with Rehan and closing his chapter well.

Thank you Mandy. Just hoping they use the same outfits we saw them wearing today in the precap in the actual episode.

I really liked them and Zaya looked soo adorable 😳
Edited by Simplyairports - 9 years ago
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This week i for the first time understood the character that is rehaan... ossay pehle there was no expression on the guy's face... i still feel the script demanded that, and he was always supposed to play this sociopathic guy.. and putting on a poker face is one of the character traits of such people.
Chalo at least he realized how stupid he was to misunderstand ZaYa... two people who always helped him, and considered him their brother (at least one of 'em did, and the other chose to marry him 🤢)
Anyway, back to the topic... I really liked how Suraiya acted like a sane person today... she finally understands that all this negativity is gonna do her and her family no good... all it brings is more negativity... *sigh* chalo... dair aaye duroost aaye!
Who ever thought Grumpy and rehaan would have this arc to their relationship, like him turning out to be Rida's father and not rehaan's... that was actually interesting, and today he explaining to rehaan how stupid he was for doing whatever he did or was about ot do to Aaliay, was a good idea
Actually, the CVs should get an award here... yes, an award... for wrapping up a track this quick 😛
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Great post by u, Mandy! 👏
Precap was so adorable..
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Khushi ke aaansuu 😭 😛 😉Finally we made in to dark tunnel 🥳 , Awesome post mandy 👏 . just woke up and watched the episode. what an AWESOME EPISODE 🥳

For the first time ever in my life i have seen in indian tv show who applied such a good logic . i was like wow . zain does not know how to change the tires but he knows how to stop the speed of fast cars . so here we go prince saved his princess in gre8 manner and their HUG was bliss ❤️ loved their communication while driving and love the way aaliya responding and zain giving instructions . GRET SCENE WITH PERFECT DIRECTION 👏 😳

now look who is talking ; Rehaan making dua & feeling sorry by folding hands , chlo atlast his eyes opened . 😆 and thanks to him for giving our precious girl TALAK . 🥳 PARTYY TO BANTI HAI 😆 . we are hell of a crazy fandom , who do party at the word TALAK lol . chalo all well thats ends well 😉

Suriya-aaliya hug and their talk , loved it , and loving this jodi honestly . ⭐️ . waise one more thing vivek nailed it today 👏 expressions were bang on & after 3 months of mental torture today is 15th august for bi fandom 🥳

so coming to precap , Zain not having shera and aaliya dint cover her head so probably this will be engagement or just the promo for the upcoming ZAYA nikaah event . 🥳

Finaalyyy finally finally this comes true in true sense today ;-) 😳 ❤️

❤️ Tera Sukoon ya Junoon tera__Teri Khushi ya tera Gum,Jo bhi jiya woh jiya maine,Jo bhi kiya tujhse kiya,Beintehaa__Jahaan koi Ranjish naa ho,__Jahaan ki Bandish naa ho,Hoga Ishq woh,Naa ho koi Ummeedein,Koi Bhi Kasmein naa ho,Hoga Ishq woh ooo, Beintehaa.. ❤️

Finally got a chance to reply to your post, exactly I was impressed with the logic put into the car scene since I wondered how Zain could save Aaliya given she was already driving. What a way to keep them real to their characters, apply logic and have Zain save his love. Loved it especially when they hugged ❤️

Well we know what Rehan's children mean to him, they are his everything so its only natural seeing someone save your child's life makes you have an epiphany of sorts. I'm glad Rehan came to his senses, sure I wanted a fight scene but I am content with the way CVs wrapped up his character. The slap in the face he got from witnessing Zain save yet another one of his kids lives was more than enough and yay for the final talaaq! It was like music to my ears!

Well we know precaps play out differently, case in point tonight's episode where I thought Aaliya would crash into a tree like they showed in the previous precap but it did not happen that way. It was Zain guiding her and saving her and Zara. Hopefully things will play out differently but man we could really use a promo, I mean seriously what a lost opportunity to not get one!

Tell me about it, this has been one long reunion in the making. I mean we got ZaYa over the months but now they are like officially back together and for sure they are not going to let each other go. Zain is going to honor those promises he made on the day of Aaliya's HN. Zain learned a lesson he will never forget and will now treat Aaliya like a princess never bringing tears to her eyes 👏