Finally There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel! ZaYa <3

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
How awesome was tonight's episode? I thought for sure Aaliya would crash and get hurt by CVs totally went for a different option and I loved it even more! So it was hero Zain to the rescue and saved Zara while getting hurt himself, it was a huge wake up call to Rehan who let hate consume him.

I'm glad Grumpy was shown telling Rehan off, I thought he was turning a blind eye to the obvious but he wasn't. I also have to give the CVs credit for the way they handled Rehan's character, yes he turned negative but the way CVs showed his POV was really good. In a way you can understand the extent to which he did what he did, no I am not defending him but at least you can understand him unlike when CVs turned Zubair negative.

Suraiya, this woman impresses me! I loved the way she accepted that somewhere along the lines she shared blame in what has happened, didn't hold anything against Rehan and her scene with Aaliya was really sweet

Finally Rehan seeks forgiveness and does the one thing fans have been eagerly awaiting - the third talaaq! I loved it, he joined their hands together and exited gracefully. I couldn't have asked for more here because it really did end up being a win win outcome for fans.

Precap was heavenly! There is light and happy days are back for ZaYa! How good did they look? Zain's smile could light up a room! His happiness knows no bounds, same can be said for fans. So party away everyone! ZaYa are finally together again!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was an amazing episode tonight
Finally v got what v wanted
Soo happy now can't describe it

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
What an amazing episode!! I'm just stuck at the last moment where Aaliya rests her head on Zain's chest and he closes his eyes. FINALLY!! Precap is either their engagement or the promo. Have so much to say yet can't #SoHappy
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow I am so happy today 😃
Episode was awesome
Precap omg beautiful zaya 😳
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mandyy, so happy today! We're finally out of this dark tunnel and ZaYa have reunited!!! 🥳
I'm so happy I don't even know what to say LOL 😆
manny136 thumbnail
Great post, I was wondering how they would have zaya deal with the car and save zara at the same time and i just loved zain saving them and being smart about how to handle the car. This is the guy who might not know how to change a tire but i pretty sure he knows how to handle a fast car lol. Poor aliya all scared first with rehans behavior, then the zara surprise and bam the car brakes. Even in crisis she couldnt bare zain getting hurt and love the zaya hug after so long n zara just watching them lol. Seriously by the time i was zaras age i had it in my head never to run on the road like tht but our hero zain saved the day like he did with kabir. When i read in the LU he got heard i was like no but i think it was needed to get rehan to wake up the guy went to the deep end n almost lost his happiness his kid and the guy he was trying to hurt saved her. Im glad only suri and fahad were there, the real abdullah family for me lol and glad grumpy spoke up he was being wasted lol. Finally rehan did what he had promised and i am glad each T had a reason behind it. Ive never seen so many ppl this happy over a Talaaq lol, Aww finally zaya can be together and its not wrong n no one can stop them. Precap was nice i hope its a promo type thing and we at least get some sort of wedding. Btw where the hell are shalam they missed so much lol
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So long time, no post..

Yayy their happy and masti days are back and so is our lighthearted Beintehaa!! I was so sad about that we weeks actually didnt have any ZaYa scene, we did have Zain and Aaliya but no ZaYa but now finally, finally there is gonna be a lot of them!! :)) iiihhh yayyy
SparklingEyes29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great post 👍🏼
Awesome epi finally dark tunnel end.
Precap finally zaya reunite afyer whole long 3 mnths btw zaya looks fabulous in precap
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i'm so so so happy all mst zaya fans mst be happy i would all well dat ends well love d way rehan realized his mistake n grumpy totally rocked ..surraiya d way she shared d sin wd rehan ws so apt she ws actually d reason fr all dis things happened she started it all ..lovely beautiful precap my god i cnt tke my eyes off frm zaya dey looks so beautiful togder bt nw i worry wt next zaya shaadi romance n den shw gna end no ways i wnt d shw to run bt hw it will run wt story is fr future .i'm happy very much bt worried wt store fr us in future
Simplyairports thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yay congrats Mandy, we are officially out of the long, dark tunnel, at long last🤗

Double celebration in my house today, Zaya reunion, Harshad's tweet, Harshika pic & it's my birthday🥳

I have been doing bhangra with BI background score all around my house (hubby & kids think I have gone mad). This is the bestest birthday & present I have ever got. Aaj toh chappar phar ke khushi milli hai, kuch aur be maang lethi shayad woh bhi mil jata😳

Never want this day to end⭐️

Loved the precap, zaya outfits were the best so far, such lovely colours & co-ordinated too😉

Also liked the way the CV's closed the Rehan chapter, much better than bobby & zubair👏