Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

I am actually disappointed.. they made Rehaan and Aliya's Nikaah soo grand ..and ZaYa get a chindi one? Seriously height of lameness.

Anyway beggars cant be choosers.. we are the mercy of CVs.. thanks for atleast taking rehaan out.. though am not impressed at all with the quality.

Let's assume it was Zain and Aalya who came up with the idea of a simple wedding without much fanfare.. That way we would be preserving our own sanity..

But jokes apart, I'm not complaining.. From the precap it is clear that Zaya are already married... We would hopefully get to see more romance..

Also let's be happy that nothing bad happened to Rehaan... It would have taken all the spice out of Zaya,'s reunion had they been shaddled with unasked Diwali bonuses : Zara, Kabir for sure and probably Grumpy too..
Edited by bashful_moon - 9 years ago
Simplyairports thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi2

I have asked aastha to do cele thread...hope it will be ready..

Thanks...going to watch online now as I can't wait till 10pm (Uk telecast time)

Will be back later to P A R T Y🥳 Late into the night,😆

Oh forgot to say thank you to all you peeps for LU🤗
Edited by Simplyairports - 9 years ago
-farzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: musicxolover

I really hope so, I want them to drag the wedding track with all the rasams and everything!

I know right.. We have been waiting for them to unite since ages now..
We deserve to watch a grand ZaYa wedding.. They also really need to buck on editing!

_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happiness at peak today 😃
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I already downloaded the episode lmaoo😆
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Let's assume it was Zain and Aalya who came up with the idea of a simple wedding without much fanfare.. That way we would be preserving our own sanity..

But jokes apart, I'm not complaining.. From the precap it is clear that Zaya are already married... We would hopefully get to see more romance..

Also let's be happy that nothing bad happened to Rehaan... It would have taken all the spice out of Zaya,'s reunion had they been shaddled with unasked Diwali bonuses : Zara, Kabir for sure and probably Grumpy too..

Unfortunately I dont look for just romance.. I want to connect with them on an emotional level. This nikaah would have held a lot of importance in their life.
Ok fine I will give it to them.. they dont want a big wedding. From the look of the precap, I dont think there is even a Qubool Hai moment.. they just walk in as a couple.. and its assumed they are married.

Anyway, I don;t want to be a spoil sport in the celebration of third talaak and Rehaan;s exit so I will stop here, we can discuss this tomorrow.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
In precap dey showed ZaYa entering BV .Dey may show the Nikah , Shalam too was nt der.Only shaaji fahad nd suri was der.
My only worry is TRP rating should increase this thursday.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Unfortunately I dont look for just romance.. I want to connect with them on an emotional level. This nikaah would have held a lot of importance in their life.
Ok fine I will give it to them.. they dont want a big wedding. From the look of the precap, I dont think there is even a Qubool Hai moment.. they just walk in as a couple.. and its assumed they are married.

Anyway, I don;t want to be a spoil sport in the celebration of third talaak and Rehaan;s exit so I will stop here, we can discuss this tomorrow.

I dont think the precap was th way its gona be. Its either for promo, or its their engagement. They definately wouldnt skip out on the actual nikkah part! :)
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
@Gagan...I really don't think the precap was their nikaah...it's either a promo or an engagement...but I'm pretty sure it ain't their nikaah...
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Finally drak tunnel end congratulated guys.