Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MONA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Purva-

Read the article in the link I posted - Soni wants to date Upen's cousin/brother whatever. It's hilarious.

Mere bahi ke dulhan ka story kya...🤣
Semeira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Brother and sister ?? are you kidding ?? lolz not at all they are behaving like love birds and i am sure after watching their behavior in the game toward each other even Upen's bro or cousin or whatever won't want to try anything with Soni
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I read an article in the beginning of the show - that Sukirti and Soni were discussing their marriage chances. In that Soni claimed that Upen had promised to introduce her to his brother after the show.

So, all Upen is doing is protecting his prospective sister-in-law.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/21883-biggboss8gossip-sukirti-kandpal-and-soni-singh-talk-about-their.htm

Before giving to his brother he is enjoying with her. 😆 Usually we say saali adhi ghaar wali. Here it's bhabhi adhi ghaar wali 😆
archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
if she wants to date his brother what the hell is she doing with U Pain.. time pass
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
I ws in splits when I came across that article - because I'd heard of link-ups and friendships starting on this show. But only in this season am I seeing a Bhabhi hunt - and that too itne detail mein.
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Even they are not sure about their relation.
_Grey_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Mishh007..

you-pain is her mooh-bola bhaiyya!! although mann se maanti hai usko saiyyan..(as proven by their harkatein!)!!😆

🤣🤣

Word Count: 0

Gratitude_Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I read an article in the beginning of the show - that Sukirti and Soni were discussing their marriage chances. In that Soni claimed that Upen had promised to introduce her to his brother after the show.

So, all Upen is doing is protecting his prospective sister-in-law.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/21883-biggboss8gossip-sukirti-kandpal-and-soni-singh-talk-about-their.htm

if its true i want one detail session of "bhabhi hot line" (pritams radio show )
but it should include both you-pain & his bhabhi-ji 😆