Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heeralicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Omg! This was just beautiful ❀️

The way you showed Vikram Jiya and Rehaan having fun..playing games...the feeling of carefreeness..the delight! Gosh! Loved it. ❀️
The last scene... Vik and the children sleeping soundly...omgg..
Too good dear! Kudos!πŸ‘
SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NJAPA_Addict

Omg! This was just beautiful ❀️

The way you showed Vikram Jiya and Rehaan having fun..playing games...the feeling of carefreeness..the delight! Gosh! Loved it. ❀️
The last scene... Vik and the children sleeping soundly...omgg..
Too good dear! Kudos!πŸ‘

Thank you Nancy! πŸ€—
I wish they dhow something like this in the show too😳
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
May after watching today's episode thought of this OS .. Naani is going to baby sit Rehan & Jiya !!
Earlier Vikram had said that he would'nt be going to office as Naani was not keeping well after her party last nite & heavy talli session But she had Tomato Juice & went for her exercise and seems fit !! Maybe Vikram has gone to office BUT now the kids Are at Vikram's Place & Shobha has warned them not to mess with Vikram's things so .. this OS just reminded me of the series of events which may take place at his house with naani & kids I hope Vikram is at home and naani wants to go out for something & he will baby sit them while doing his own work & they get some time to keep him busy too !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: shanti05

May after watching today's episode thought of this OS .. Naani is going to baby sit Rehan & Jiya !!
Earlier Vikram had said that he would'nt be going to office as Naani was not keeping well after her party last nite & heavy talli session But she had Tomato Juice & went for her exercise and seems fit !! Maybe Vikram has gone to office BUT now the kids Are at Vikram's Place & Shobha has warned them not to mess with Vikram's things so .. this OS just reminded me of the series of events which may take place at his house with naani & kids I hope Vikram is at home and naani wants to go out for something & he will baby sit them while doing his own work & they get some time to keep him busy too !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† I sincerely pray Vikram doesn't go to the office. I think, after knowing naani's behavior and all the heavy talli session she had, viku won't leave her aloneπŸ˜† atleast for that day. Also he looked disinterested in going to office. He will probably think of restingπŸ˜†
And then, Naani will deliberately go clubbing, making Vikram the baby sitterπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and so the fireworks will start! πŸ˜‰
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
MAY so he did stayed back & naani left the scene for him to take care !! Poor Vikram he was more strict than anyone lekin also shit scared of a dead cockroach !!