Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: varshu27

fantastic work...and i think the day is not far away when this might actually happen in the show.

Thank you varshu 😊 I am glad that you liked it.
Yes and I am really praying that this happens in the showπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SuperChillz1

Thank you very much Suvi 😳 he most probably used up all his stock of soaps and disinfectant 🀣🀣

You can call me May😳

Chillz in May?? πŸ˜† cool πŸ˜‰
SuperChillz1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvika.

Chillz in May?? πŸ˜† cool πŸ˜‰

There is too much hotness around here πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ if you get what i mean πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
We all Have to chill a bitπŸ˜†
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely work dear πŸ‘ so. Clearly visible each & every scene can be visualized !!

As dd said that hers was still a phase where Vikram is seeing himself understanding the beauty of what could be love or see more than himself while you are depicting his other side of care !! πŸ‘
Wah!! Kya baat that these two track running parallel for our Kadoos Saadu Raja Vikram Ahuja tho it will make him such a super love able guy ❀️

Great OS again thanks πŸ€—
shanti05 thumbnail
Yeah even I wanted to mention soap stock Thank God the kids spared his hair baap re 😲 he would have had a heart attack Japanese Cream again for the rescue πŸ˜† 4 hours treatment !!
Edited by shanti05 - 9 years ago
SuperChillz1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Lovely work dear πŸ‘ so. Clearly visible each & every scene can be visualized !!

As dd said that hers was still a phase where Vikram is seeing himself understanding the beauty of what could be love or see more than himself while you are depicting his other side of care !! πŸ‘
Wah!! Kya baat that these two track running parallel for our Kadoos Saadu Raja Vikram Ahuja tho it will make him such a super love able guy ❀️

Great OS again thanks πŸ€—

Thank you dear πŸ€— your comments matter a lot!!
Yes, dd is doing a fab job with depicting Vikram as a egoistic jerk, who is changing slowly.

I wasn't going to post this actually, was a bit apprehensive, but then, i couldn't stop myself from posting πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thanks again!

SuperChillz1 thumbnail

Yeah even I wanted to mention soap stock Thank God the kids spared his hair baap re 😲 he would have had a heart attack Japanese Cream again for the rescue πŸ˜† 4 hours treatment !!

🀣🀣
I made the kids not to touch his hair, otherwise he would have dropped dead right then and there πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i bet, not just 4 hours, but more... πŸ˜‰
shanti05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuperChillz1

Thank you dearπŸ€—your comments matter a lot!!
Yes, dd is doing a fab job with depicting Vikram as a egoistic jerk, who is changing slowly.

I wasn't going to post this actually, was a bit apprehensive, but then, i couldn't stop myself from postingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thanks again!

you should write these are lovely ones to show variantions & instances the character can take !! Good going dear !!
SuperChillz1 thumbnail

you should write these are lovely ones to show variantions & instances the character can take !! Good going dear !!

Thanks again dearπŸ€— I'll try to write more. Viku and Jiya 🀣
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Very well worded.. enjoyed it brought a smile on my face.. this is something that can actually happen in the show.. you brought it out well.. the last scene the heart stopper..