Love Station: Umeed hai sab tekh hai

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys so after some time I am back with my first Love Station once again and I'm very very happy and excited to bring my LS back😃

So as always I am starting with my review and today unfortunately there isn't any love station particular part in this post because we didn't get any Zaya moment in Monday's episode but I am still happy for the review so lets start❤️

I am starting off with the first scene of the episode where Rehan starts expressing his hatred for what has happend to him in the court room. He starts being creepy with Aaliya as he is trying to address her his wife. He keeps cutting the calls of Zain and keeps reminding Zaya that they were ex hubby and wife plus now they cannot be together any more thanks to him not willing to give third divorce😡

Moving onto the best part where Suraiya is being very honest now days after she has realised what her family state has come to thanks to her hatred. Today she told Zain that being his mother she did possibly everything to keep Zaya apart from their love but she failed miserably then who is Rehan to make it possible👏👏
She prayed after Mamu's death and for the first time she felt close to her husband and now wants to fulfil every dream of her husband.

Zain did feel very scared when Aaliya was taken away in the car then followed by those numerous call cuts , Aaliya crying and then taking off in the car which has not been properly service returned. He ran out of his room only after the support of his mother who made him believe that he cannot lose faith and hope because it is not him who looses so easily.

Aaliya was tolerating all those creepy acts of Rehan and eventually she expressed her anger of him being the way he is behaving now. She wants him to expect that the reason Rida passed away was because of her depression and loneliness in their martial life👏
She closes her ears when Rehan tells her that Zaya will not be together now because for her to even hear that is the biggest pain😭😭
When Zain calls her asking to come down , she refuses as she didn't want any danger for her love and promises to come down.

Apart from all this was Zareena who feels that Rehan will not leave Aaliya well lets see whether Rehan leaves Aaliya happily or under some force.

Now All I am going to add is my POV
(It was a dramatic episode from Rehan's side but as I said the best part was Suraiya being there for Zain as a mother and wanting to be the perfect wife now👏👏)

Over all it was on a fast pace and now we will wait for tonight's episode to see how will Zain his love and what will be the reuslts😊

This is all guys for today and hope you like it. I will be waiting for the feedbacks and I am apologising for this not being so perfect post but the reason is that there isn't much for me to say about the episode other than what I have said because it was mostly Rehan being the creep but it's going okay as the track is finally ending.

Thank you everyone😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sobtian... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post..
Hope we ll get more zaya moments in upcoming episodes.
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome

#Beintehaa is getting interesting to tell the truth rehan is such a moron n a creep tryin to get close to Aliya reali felt like giving him a right slap lunatic guy seriously he has lost it telling Aliya tht he wnt give her talaaq well he will have to, by hook or by crook Aliya has seen he's tru colours.

Poor Aliya feel bad for bth Zaya she had to creep out to go n see zain bloody pysco he was looking.like bandhar this negative reali dnt suit the pillar Srry to say bt it dsnt.

Zain will def save Aliya n Zara to looking forward to tomorrow's epi looks exciting hope to see rehans exit can't tolerate him any more .
I think Zara will see the truth abt her paapi bt I don't it hope tht moron gives Aliya the 3rd talaaq.

Where is shalaam whn u wanna see them ? I so wanna see their reaction whn they learn the truth abt their mahan damaad it will be worth watching they thought tht rehan is perfect for their daughter bt stupid pple ur wrng cnt wait soo excited ...
Overall a great epi bt guyz in India please dnt stop watching beintehaa each beintehaa on tv so the trps can increase..

for the 1st time i loved suraiya

im so waiting 4 tonites epi... zain will save aliya n tht little monster to am sure...

great post... .

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
n can i add tht my baby was looking hot in those shades
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post di
Mujhe pehle shaaq tha but ab yakeen ho geya hai rehaan acts like a psychopath
I am loving d change in suri
Zain looked hot in those glasses
Damn excited for today's episode
I am so so happy ur LS are back di
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome yaar
Really happy
Finally the love stations are back
Wishing for more zaya moments

_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing post Archana 👏
Superb review
I am waiting for love station of zaya scenes 😉
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice to see you back in action...😛...AWESOME START...
To be honest I did not watch the episode..😕...but I will today if I get some time...

WU wise...REHAN is the lamest...ALIYA is the saddest...SURAIYA the happiest part to watch...

Happy days are here eagerly waiting for ZAYA Nikah...
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i don't have any word left with me to praise your love station..

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I was waiting for you to strike.. Patience is indeed a virtue... Awesome LS..
You have said it all, nothing remains to be added except that Zain was looking dapper in that Oakley and bluetooth...
Edited by bashful_moon - 9 years ago