Relation which started with a misunderstanding.

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
The bond is getting intenser day by day...and so m looking forward to reach this bst frnds level😃
loved how Imran told Mariyam that its her daughter who is thinking about her mother a lot...she is getting away from her dreams because her mother wants her to...coz she dun wanna hurt her ammi...and her mother is not giving any damn to Najma's dreams...she is crushing her dreams knowing that Najma can be a good player as she knows her talent well at this age ...and her mother is not able to realize that...I felt Imran dint say this all because he wants Najma in his team or wanna train her..but its because he has developed a soft corner for the kid and want to see her happy living for her dreams...not wanna see her dying daily for her dreams and becoming even more silent.This care will soon turn into love and affection m sure😃

On the other hand...it hurts Najma that why Naye padosi is being blamed for the thing which he dint do at all...He wants her to play but never forced her and never asked her...even always tried to make her stay away from the court...so that she can focus on her studies and can do that what her ammi wants...it matters to Najma that why Naye padosi is being dragged into all this..and y even her mother is believing all this that Najma si getting into scuffle coz naye padosi is diverting her mind in inculcating those thoughts into her...which is wrong by all...he just cares for her and her happiness thats all..

M so looking forward for this bond getting evn more intenser day by day...because this means a lot...that both of them who started with a fight ...misunderstanding...will end up into a deep relation with each other..even more than a father and a daughter😃can have.

Thankiu😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey there
Wonderful post...👍🏼

It will be very difficult for us to name this relationship. It has aspects of everything

- friend
- mentor
- father-daughter
- challengers (they with both push each other to be better)
- healers

Imran only thinks for the well-being of the child, and she is concerned that his good intentions are being misread by her own family. Their mutual understanding of each other will help make their bond stronger

Originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

Hey there

Wonderful post...👍🏼
thankiu😊
It will be very difficult for us to name this relationship. It has aspects of everything
agree...xactly the point is that they really share a bond now...not js misunderstandings😳
- friend
- mentor
- father-daughter
- challengers (they with both push each other to be better)
- healers

Imran only thinks for the well-being of the child, and she is concerned that his good intentions are being misread by her own family. Their mutual understanding of each other will help make their bond stronger...that is developing slowly with the time...and they r getting to know more each other...😃m so desparately waiting to see them like al u mentioned above😉😆

Word Count: 1

Post got 1 comment and 311 views🤣
oh God itne silent reader pr regular 10% b nai🥺
soapbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Yes, this is going to be a very special relationship - beyond each definition.
Coach, mentor, student, father, daughter, friend, confidant, supporter...
Lovely!
Seebz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes, Imran and Najma's relationship is a very special one. As a teacher he sees her potential, and doesn't want it to be unrealized due to society-forced restrictions.
Najma is filling a hole in his heart little by little and he is proving to be a support pillar that was missing from her life. I like how in past he would stay all quiet but just one of Najma's innocent remark will through him on the verge and he would get angry.

They already act like a family in a way, he gets angry at her and she expects a reply to her Thank you, she cries he wipes of her tears, She express her innocence and he smiles. She stays quiet and he get worried.

I like the development there. It feels real!

Originally posted by: Seebz

Yes, Imran and Najma's relationship is a very special one. As a teacher he sees her potential, and doesn't want it to be unrealized due to society-forced restrictions.

Najma is filling a hole in his heart little by little and he is proving to be a support pillar that was missing from her life. I like how in past he would stay all quiet but just one of Najma's innocent remark will through him on the verge and he would get angry.

They already act like a family in a way, he gets angry at her and she expects a reply to her Thank you, she cries he wipes of her tears, She express her innocence and he smiles. She stays quiet and he get worried.

I like the development there. It feels real!

@red...totally agree...i mean its a totallt reformed Imran now...the man in the first epi was js a sharaabi who dint has any motto in his life but to get drowned in alcohol only...but now he has some aim...his aim is to fulfill the dream of that girl whom he hated the most ones...she is becoming a part of his life...and vise versa...he is falling for her day by day...and getting out of that dellimma ...those accusations with which he was leading a stressed life till now...but now the window is all open to recieve fresh air which will fill his life with all the happiness ones again😃
Seebz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BabbaR_SheR

@red...totally agree...i mean its a totallt reformed Imran now...the man in the first epi was js a sharaabi who dint has any motto in his life but to get drowned in alcohol only...but now he has some aim...his aim is to fulfill the dream of that girl whom he hated the most ones...she is becoming a part of his life...and vise versa...he is falling for her day by day...and getting out of that dellimma ...those accusations with which he was leading a stressed life till now...but now the window is all open to recieve fresh air which will fill his life with all the happiness ones again😃

i am glad to see him drinking less as episodes are progressing!

Now a days he had drowned himself in 'well of worries ' where his concern for Najma act as a tank of oxygen for him. She is a mean of meaningful survival for him in a way. He has an aim to encourage her to go after a dream she inherited from her father.

I feel like there would be a time in future where Najma would be sad saying 'I wish Abbu were here and tell me how he feels.' Imran will reply that he knows her Abbu would feel proud of her just the way he is.'

Originally posted by: Seebz

i am glad to see him drinking less as episodes are progressing!

Now a days he had drowned himself in 'well of worries ' where his concern for Najma act as a tank of oxygen for him. She is a mean of meaningful survival for him in a way. He has an aim to encourage her to go after a dream she inherited from her father.

I feel like there would be a time in future where Najma would be sad saying 'I wish Abbu were here and tell me how he feels.' Imran will reply that he knows her Abbu would feel proud of her just the way he is.'

awww...if this really happens soon😳...not only Najma but his hot mommy too😆has become a reason of survival for him...i mean she was bothering her more...that she is worried about Najma and i cant see that...oh really???😆😆