Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: preeharsharora

first of alll bravo ur title jst rocks so suits rehan ..

he is lyk wht good he hs done to zain n aliya hw well he supported aliya in dat 1 yr he ws by his side bt aliya never took his help his support fr granted n also she paid d rent also fr d place rehan gt her fr d dhaba n he supported aliya coz he wnted to support nobody forced him bt aliya took care of his kids out of her wish she ws nt expecting anythng from rehan bt in oder side rehan ws fond of aliya so he helped her so why nw dis drama i 'm sick tired of rehan repeating constantly dat hw he stood by aliya in dose 1 yr why wen u do good deeds u dnt expect anything in return n aliya did nthng wrong wd rehan it ws evidences which pointed out dat rida ws mentally unstable n so she comitted sucide ..rehan loved rida gr8 thing bt he cnnot deny dat his love ws in depression ws mentally unstable.n dis ws d favourite n correct choice fr aliya shabana n ghulam fell in bawdi aftr aliya rehan marriage dey should see earlier dey did wrong to aliya n nw also dey faso aliya in more worse situation n hear i remember zain line dat he said to aliya TUM AGR MERE SAATH MEHFOOZ NAI HU TOH DUNIYA MAI KISI KE SAATH MEHFOOZ NAI HU ..so true aliya is safest wd zain .rehan may be is still positive trying to make zain aliya suffer bt d way he is doing is really pissing me off more dan rida i feel he is physco n his physconess gt transferred to rida ..nw i jst wnt to gt rid of rehaan he is positive negative i give a damn i wnt zain to rescue aliya n rehaan jst divorce her or he better die n go to rida in heaven n den sing jingle togder

OMG I had totally forgotten about that line!! Thank you for bringing it up! Yes I am so glad that this dialogue of Zain is being proven true
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

OMG I had totally forgotten about that line!! Thank you for bringing it up! Yes I am so glad that this dialogue of Zain is being proven true

yes very very true... its only with Zain she is safe and plus have the full freedom.. he never ever suspected zubair also... he never stopped her when she had to say something. he was even protecting her when he had no love towards her.. but still fullfilled Son in law responsibility... the only wrong he did was talaaq but even that if we look from his side.. he was in the worst condition.. but still he was always there to protect her... plus aaliya is complete only when zain is around... and yes i love the line highlighted in red... zain love is gesture and not wrods but rehan is only wrods words words .. he will help and will keep on informing that he was the supporter.. where in no one have even was asking for his support
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
dis is d line i love d most from all d senti lines zain hs said n it hs proven wd passing tym wether its zubbu case its barkat case its surraiya plotting its rehan plotting nw if zain is wd aliya no one n nothing cn harm her dey r really d soulmates in all sense .d dialouges earlier which were said b/w zaya r always connecting wd future n dey hve meaning attached to it dats really commendable
-farzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great post, everyone's pretty much said it all.
He's always going on about the favours his done to Aaliya & Zain but what about all those things that they have done for him. Zain saved kabir from gundas & Aaliya's been looking after his kids for quite sometime. They never bring it up & his constantly bringing it all up. He should be called ehsaan faramosh on a real note... And what he did last night just creeped me out ... His so abnormal. Rida must have been through hell with this unstable man.
I just wish shalam were here to see what a creep their laadla damaand is.

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I hope Cvs haven't forgotten ShaLam...They need to see what their chamcha Paapi Vaqil is upto
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
agree bhai reali wanna see shalams face
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Bang on post there..
You know I'm not surprised with this 180 degree turn in his character...

You come across such people in real life too. These prople have dual/multiple sides to their personality. These are those psychos that give the impression of being good samaritans and ideal citizens to the outside World: the ideal nominees for citizens of the year award...

But in the confines of four walls comes a completely different side of their persona..creepy and sinister side... Like the characters from a psychological thriller...

Rehaan is one hell of a control freak... He is all good and sugary as long as he can have things his way.. The moment somebody challenge him, the darker side of his persona gets better of him...

Perhaps he loved Rida genuinely but that love came along with control at the cost of her freedom... And as proved that drove her nuts to the point of being suicidal.

You know what is funny??? The way he is freaking out for his imprisonment based on the evidences... He is a lawyer for God sake and he knows bloody well that a person is likely to suffer penalty if there are evidences against him/her.. I find his portrayal of a senior lawyer extremely ridiculous when he is refusing to understand the simple fact .

Edited by bashful_moon - 9 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Akki good post.
He is behaving like dictator. He has forgotten Zain saved Kabir from goons nd Aalia has taken care of his kids like ammi What he has done to ZaYa nothing.He did HN to re unite ZaYa now wat happened .He is selfish.

Hate Rehan seeing yesterday's epi even grumpy is nt happy with him.

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Rehan in true sense is a dictator and a big time psychopath who needs to admit in a rehabilitation center
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Paapi Khan should be jailed for playing with feelings of a couple