Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

I Agree! This guy is dominating, and wants others to live his way, i hate him, he is literally a psychopath! πŸ˜•

Rida hated him to the very end that he killed her yuck! πŸ˜•

And he is over sweet or over aggressive! I literally term a person with this kind of a behaviour 'Psycho' Well Said Bhaiya! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yup that's the issue with Rehan.He is way too aggressive when things don't go according to his plan and then he turns into a psychopath .
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

Well said Akki.he is kind a person who think he is only right others wrong.he is domestic type person.Rida must feed up with his behavior and suicide.but for Aliya our hero is there.i wish Zain just kick Rehan like he did with Malik.

Agree and thats what we want rite..Zain kicking RehanπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

I have lot more to say but the things you covered are enough so yeah very well done on pointing exact facts which we are seeing in him from past day's and yes Well written post AKKI πŸ‘

Thanx for appreciationπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³..You can add othe points too if u want!!πŸ˜ƒ
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bang on post πŸ˜†...
To be honest...I think CVS Wanted to use REHAN in some other way...his entry from SHAREEF to creepy guy is not what many expected.. they actually wanted us to be thankful for such a strong some called him a PARALLEL LEAD character...but hum ZAYA ke DIWANE Maane hi NAHI...πŸ˜†

A title such as PILLAR...should have stayed that way...now this creepiness is spoiling the character even more...πŸ˜†

Anyways...hope at least they save some of his IZZAT till he exits...πŸ˜†
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Bang on post πŸ˜†...

To be honest...I think CVS Wanted to use REHAN in some other way...his entry from SHAREEF to creepy guy is not what many expected.. they actually wanted us to be thankful for such a strong some called him a PARALLEL LEAD character...but hum ZAYA ke DIWANE Maane hi NAHI...πŸ˜†

A title such as PILLAR...should have stayed that way...now this creepiness is spoiling the character even more...πŸ˜†

Anyways...hope at least they save some of his IZZAT till he exits...πŸ˜†

And still u can see how Cvs have made him creepy that few people can sympathise with his so called Mahanta which leaves a bad taste when ZaYa reunite.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail

Originally posted by: adinats07

bang on post 😊

U know I was never ever clear what type of person he was... the CV never ever disclosed his personality and plus his expression where always poker. But still I had a feeling that this person will not be the person the way he was trying to portray.. because they were always trying to show him as he is one good mahan person and Zain is wrong.. but we all know how Zain was.. like Salam thinking he was too good and zain not.. though Zain was the person because of which today they are able to survive in the world.

Plus this Rehan forcibly married aaliya when Zain was not around... he used the situation to his benefit and then he also want to show that he has done a gr8 job by helping them..

IF u really notice form the day one he was a closed person.. leaving the job and not even informing his employer Zain that he is leaving.. and plus always eyeing his wife and then running after her to Hyderabad... People are thinking that they changed his character.. but I feel that that CVs never ever tried to open his character.. they had kept it as suspense... rehan character was not 180 degree turn..

He always used to do what he wanted to do... and even the line my wife rida was always wearing duppata and all shows how he treats women.

He thought he loved his wife.. but somewhere I think there was possessive ness.. and now the CV's are opening his real character...

IF CV had shown some of his negative earlier then could have lessened the damage control of the show.. but I think now the PH house are very very late this character was the final nail in the coffin for the downfall of the show..

πŸ‘πŸ‘ Well said dear. The things u mentioned about Rehan makes him look like some creepy person with personal vendetta intruding in a happy family.His actions were always suspicious.Exactly Cvs cud have shown a negative clue from beginning only so that it cud have been more logical when he turns fully grey like nowπŸ˜‰
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

to tell the truth rehan is such a moron n a creep tryin to get close to Aliya reali felt like giving him a right slap lunatic guy seriously he has lost it telling Aliya tht he wnt give her talaaq well he will have to, by hook or by crook Aliya has seen he's tru colours.

Poor Aliya feel bad for bth Zaya she had to creep out to go n see zain bloody pysco he was looking.like bandhar this negative reali dnt suit the pillar Srry to say bt it dsnt.

not to forget its tht monster uncle will save zara as well as aliya hope she see wht her paapi has done... which i doubt.

hes a lunatic... so waiting 4 his exit n hope he give the 3rd talaaq today thn aliya is free...from tht moron.

Where is shalaam whn u wanna see them ? I so wanna see their reaction whn they learn the truth abt their mahan damaad it will be worth watching they thought tht rehan is perfect for their daughter bt stupid pple ur wrng cnt wait soo excited ...

Edited by Harshika4Life - 9 years ago
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Very well said Arnisha
Now ShaLam are gayab...Beti ko phasa kar bhaag gaye dono
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Very well said Arnisha

Now ShaLam are gayab...Beti ko phasa kar bhaag gaye dono

LOL now i want Aaliya to really get into an accident this way they can see what Rehan gave Aaliya as her first wedding giftπŸ˜†
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
first of alll bravo ur title jst rocks so suits rehan ..
he is lyk wht good he hs done to zain n aliya hw well he supported aliya in dat 1 yr he ws by his side bt aliya never took his help his support fr granted n also she paid d rent also fr d place rehan gt her fr d dhaba n he supported aliya coz he wnted to support nobody forced him bt aliya took care of his kids out of her wish she ws nt expecting anythng from rehan bt in oder side rehan ws fond of aliya so he helped her so why nw dis drama i 'm sick tired of rehan repeating constantly dat hw he stood by aliya in dose 1 yr why wen u do good deeds u dnt expect anything in return n aliya did nthng wrong wd rehan it ws evidences which pointed out dat rida ws mentally unstable n so she comitted sucide ..rehan loved rida gr8 thing bt he cnnot deny dat his love ws in depression ws mentally unstable.n dis ws d favourite n correct choice fr aliya shabana n ghulam fell in bawdi aftr aliya rehan marriage dey should see earlier dey did wrong to aliya n nw also dey faso aliya in more worse situation n hear i remember zain line dat he said to aliya TUM AGR MERE SAATH MEHFOOZ NAI HU TOH DUNIYA MAI KISI KE SAATH MEHFOOZ NAI HU ..so true aliya is safest wd zain .rehan may be is still positive trying to make zain aliya suffer bt d way he is doing is really pissing me off more dan rida i feel he is physco n his physconess gt transferred to rida ..nw i jst wnt to gt rid of rehaan he is positive negative i give a damn i wnt zain to rescue aliya n rehaan jst divorce her or he better die n go to rida in heaven n den sing jingle togder
Edited by preeharsharora - 9 years ago