Golden Moments Of ZAYA#21 Silence before the storm

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey Guy's . Back again with another one , Before Big Tsunami hit in the lives of ZAYA recently these were few good moments from the episode jashan-e-eid , so guest's were there in BV who were encouraging Zain & Aaliya to have talk with each other cus they have a big fight over ghauhar issues and both were right on their places but situations were not in their hands so guests were saying them, that in this world there is nothing bigger than relationships , so keep aside your ego's and go and have talk , cus you guys will lose this beautiful chance and you will regret it later. 😳

Zain & Aaliya get senses that they were doing wrong and they immediately runs towards each other and they have their beautiful hug and they wishing EID mubarak to each other and then saying SORRY. ❤️
BGM ;-) IsQk ka jazba 😳

Then some chef in kitchen he poisoned the sheer-khorma which was surriya going to taste and someone told surriya that this dish has poisoned by aaliya dont eat it then as usual those days surriya ne kiya drama and our sherni aaliya eats kheer in front of all guest and zain screamed from behind that y u did that aaliya and he saying mom you know that this kheer has poison so y dont you stop aaliya , so aaliya get unconscious and after get conscious zain was there with aaliya in their room so he was sad what had just happend they were sitting and hugging on bed .

Zain;-) kya ? kya ho tum ? akal hai ? mujhe to doubt hota hai , chahe zeher ho chahe kuch ho , uthaya aur peeliya , ek baar b mera khyaal ni aya 😭 ? aapna ek point prove krne ke liye tum kuch b krogai ? 😲

Aaliya ;-) Shakal to dekho tumhaari aisa lg raha hai jaise abhi ro padogay 😕

Zain;-) aur kya karoon ? kisii ki beewi jab zeher peeygi to aisa e shauhar krega . holding her hand and saying tum 5 minute ruko mai aata hoon , aur kahin jana mat 😕

zain walks away and aaliya called him from being while he was walking away from the door 😳

Aaliya ;-) Zain 😳

Zain;-) He stopped 😳

Aaliya;-) I LOVE YOU ❤️

Zain;-) I LOVE YOU TO ❤️ & giving flying kiss to aaliya and walks away 😳

BGM ;-) yeh mera IsQK hai , neesa ra ga ma re 😳

well you guys enjoy and cherish this , will be back tomorrow with another one , until then
❤️ 🤗 Peace out xoxo 😳
Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Post Sara 🤗
Aww their first ever eid together❤️
After two weeks of crying and fighting, they finally let go of their egos and pride and listened to their hearts. 😳 And yes it was the silence before the storm..little did we know that this was just the start to the dark tunnel🤢 I really hope Beintehaa's trps goes up and Zaya has a much more memorable and happy Eid next year 😃😳
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Their first Eid together and they were both being so stubborn, I remember being so annoyed with Aaliya during that track but in the end my heart went out to both Zain and Aaliya. I really hope happier times are ahead for ZaYa, no more calms before the storm. Let them be happy, no one deserves it more than ZaYa, they've earned it!
sunshine_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely Post :)
Wish we get zaya back like this soon!!
Their "iloveu" was too cute and then the fly kiss ❤️
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sara 😭

So many memories, their 1st Eid, dance sequence, 1st serious fight (not in talking terms)..etc
What I liked about this epi was that ZaYa patched up putting their differences aside. I loved the fact that slowly but surely they gave importance to their love and not ego. And how I loved Zain panicking for Aaliya when she consumed the poison. I wish CVs gave us a complete power packed scene with ZaYa. I mean Zain caring for his MEZ and all.

But what happened afterwards, it totally threw me off

Your title goes with their situation completely!! Great post :) How I miss those old days!!
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww! Thanku soo much Sara 🤗

Tbh..I haven't watched this episode coz they killed Mamu 😭
But I loved reading how the scene played out. Will go back and watch this one now 😃
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awww their beautiful scene before storm
😳
Ilu and flying kiss ❤️
Lovely post 👏
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I loved this scene but then everything changed ...then were the worst days if our lives and theirs too...now finally we get some sukoon hope so
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful post Sara
I loved those cute moments❤️
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post Sara di
Their first eid