Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Arey Bas karo yaar, Frustration Ki Ulti PM me karo, Tumhari WL increase hogayi tho, mein tumse baat kiye bina nahi rehsaktiii 😆

Yeah i know i know, I'll try not to be to abusive now but these rape supporters just pushed it too hardthis time. I'm not gonna bother giving nice polite replies anymore to these morons, I'll give them exactly what they deserve. Sheesh why did i even bother being polite in the first place?
geetika22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

Avi dont try explaining to them. They've lost it. One of these blind fans support rape, I'm just gonna categorize them as rehaan fans generally. Let's see how they like it.

Yeah so rape supporters, not too happy abt zaya reunion I guess?

Like that?

First of all everyone has hs own opinion just bcoz I posted a twitter link doesnt make me RAPE SUPPORTER.. 🥱 as the person who quoted me hs clearly mentioned dat their is no point of showing dat link as none of them participated..in the same way I haven't supported anyone here so it doesn't make me RAPE SUPPORTER..
This forum as already named me mental,cheApos,unclassy,just bcoz I supported rehaan some made me married to rehaan. Nd nw I m given new name RAPE SUPPORTER..yes it's yuckk if u guys hv this thinking..since starting I haven't been rude to anyone. I stay away from such instigating posts. But if according to some we hv no class we cn stoop to any level I posted that link. Nd it made me RAPE SUPPORTER..
Good forever bi nd bi forum..
Won't comment on any Topic outside nandish at.
Once at get over won't come on this forum ever as this forum belongs to some classy people nd nt RAPE SUPPORTER like me.
Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetika22

First of all everyone has hs own opinion just bcoz I posted a twitter link doesnt make me RAPE SUPPORTER.. 🥱 as the person who quoted me hs clearly mentioned dat their is no point of showing dat link as none of them participated..in the same way I haven't supported anyone here so it doesn't make me RAPE SUPPORTER..
This forum as already named me mental,cheApos,unclassy,just bcoz I supported rehaan some made me married to rehaan. Nd nw I m given new name RAPE SUPPORTER..yes it's yuckk if u guys hv this thinking..since starting I haven't been rude to anyone. I stay away from such instigating posts. But if according to some we hv no class we cn stoop to any level I posted that link. Nd it made me RAPE SUPPORTER..
Good forever bi nd bi forum..
Won't comment on any Topic outside nandish at.
Once at get over won't come on this forum ever as this forum belongs to some classy people nd nt RAPE SUPPORTER like me.

Well have u seen me getting into fights before? No right? Hell, I was aperson who used to reply politely to u guys.
U dont like being called a rape supporter right? I dont think ur friend minds but thats something else. U shared the twitter link, what did we forum members have to do with it? Nothing. And u posted it here and called us classless. Very matured, I must say. And when we give u a taste of ur own medicine, u don't like it. U reap what u sow and I'm plainly showing u that. Gotta problem?

geetika22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
U r hurted as I showed class of some classy people nd in return u named me RAPE SUPPORTER..I cn see ur maturity nothing much to say after dis..good bye..last reply to u.
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
leave it ramya
no use fighting
zaya are reuniting concentrate on that
loveharshika thumbnail
Requesting all to please please stop this discussion. We r hurting each other a lot. Even I too had participated in some of these thread. Now really feeling upset.
Pleaseee
Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetika22

U r hurted as I showed class of some classy people nd in return u named me RAPE SUPPORTER..I cn see ur maturity nothing much to say after dis..good bye..last reply to u.

We had nothing to do with those tweets, I could have easily caught hold of some totally unrelated stuff on twitter as well an posted it here. And as for ur kind information, I didnt even read the tweets, I only know it was something abt zaya fans bashing rehaan or whatever. I'm not them and again, ur relating me with them so why shouldn't i relate u with merryface? After all, she is ur friend right?
U dont need to talk to me abt maturity, u were the one who was immatured posting that twitter stuff here.
And good riddance! I'm not dying to talk to u either.
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
last I remember is that discussing or posting matters from other social networking sites on IF is not allowed.
Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules / Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review.

For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!

Regards,
I-F Development Team