Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: merryface

Rehan was outstanding..his anger is justified..he shud hv manaoed sr..too..aliya kya kar leti..ehsan faramosh..n that lalloo was looking so helpless in the car..loved it..ns completely outshined..the other one..no wonder no one noticed him in tumhari pakhi..wen we started watching bi..we were like harshad arora..whuz that?..but he is best actor..for the frogs in the well..andho me kana hi raja hota hai..omg..no wonder his fans got frustrated..difference of screen presence was clearly evident...bi.has always been .fighting for fifth place among colors out of six shows ..n talking of trps..yeh mu aur masur ki dal..huh..itni hit thi toh 11pm ko kyu shift kar diya..lol..cvs spineless..story no head or tail..n such big mouths..uff

@bold

Ur a girl right? U should be ashamed of urself to say that. It isnt even abt the show now. Ur a blind fan, just coz u love rehaan, it doesn't mean u can say any shit u want. Aaliya kya kar leti? So u support rape, do u? So if there's a real life situation like in BI, u would tell the 2nd husband to rape the girl? Wow. Nice to know, ppl like u exist. Ur not the only one who can speak disgusting u know. U just took this to a whole 'nother level. Why dont u try tweeting what u said to ur hero Nandish? Let's see what he'll say abt it.
Ur disgusting.
Edited by ..Ramya.. - 9 years ago
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetika22

Though I m out of this topic..bt if people r talking about standards Dan kindly chck this out
https://mobile.twitter.com/Samcreationz
Such classy fans

Was it one of us? who are there in the forum? There is no point in showing this to us! Because none of us participated in the convo, infact i knew it only after you shared it!
Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Was it one of us? who are there in the forum? There is no point in showing this to us! Because none of us participated in the convo, infact i knew it only after you shared it!

Avi dont try explaining to them. They've lost it. One of these blind fans support rape, I'm just gonna categorize them as rehaan fans generally. Let's see how they like it.

Yeah so rape supporters, not too happy abt zaya reunion I guess?

Like that?
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

Avi dont try explaining to them. They've lost it. One of these blind fans support rape, I'm just gonna categorize them as rehaan fans generally. Let's see how they like it.

Yeah so rape supporters, not too happy abt zaya reunion I guess?

Like that?

LOL, this girl Geetika doesnt know about the comment she made i think. If she knows, then they are a whole bunch of disgusting people! YUCK!
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ab chodo inko...ramya n avi
Samajhe ke layak nhi hai
Bas thode aur din sahenge n den we wil get our much needed shantii
Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

LOL, this girl Geetika doesnt know about the comment she made i think. If she knows, then they are a whole bunch of disgusting people! YUCK!

So true! I had been polite to these bunch of disgusting rape supporters ever since they came, but hell that's going down the drain coz this just gotta whole lot serious. I'm not sure they're gonna be too happy in a forum where every one hates them except for the 4-5 ppl they have in their own group. Trust me, they're gonna get their faces kicked. I was thinking abt putting asses in the place of faces but for the sake of WL.😆
4bottlevodka thumbnail

So true! I had been polite to these bunch of disgusting rape supporters ever since they came, but hell that's going down the drain coz this just gotta whole lot serious. I'm not sure they're gonna be too happy in a forum where every one hates them except for the 4-5 ppl they have in their own group. Trust me, they're gonna get their faces kicked. I was thinking abt putting asses in the place of faces but for the sake of WL.😆

I know Ramya! I'm gonna personally kick them if not. But after getting rude comments from fans vo bhag gayi lol. WL Sucks yaar!
Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Ab chodo inko...ramya n avi

Samajhe ke layak nhi hai
Bas thode aur din sahenge n den we wil get our much needed shantii

Alina its not even abt Rehaan or ZaYa now. U know how i usually reply to these morons right? I was always polite to them. But these disgusting creatures...
U saw what these disgusting bunch of rape supporters(yeah that's what I'm gonna call ALL of u morons from now, if u have a problem, then piss off 😡) said. I dunno abt others, but I'm gonna give them a taste of their own medicine, I'm not backing off now.
Simplyairports thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Jharna-

I did..hope the DT takes some action.

I have also reported the comment as I was deeply disgusted that a girl could think such a thing. So far I have refrained from commenting on this girl's posts because she is not worth my time or energy but this is going too far now. On a global platform she is promoting such things. Nobody has the right to use force on another human, let alone a woman. I demand stringent action to be taken.
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Alina its not even abt Rehaan or ZaYa now. U know how i usually reply to these morons right? I was always polite to them. But these disgusting creatures...
U saw what these disgusting bunch of rape supporters(yeah that's what I'm gonna call ALL of u morons from now, if u have a problem, then piss off 😡) said. I dunno abt others, but I'm gonna give them a taste of their own medicine, I'm not backing off now.

Arey Bas karo yaar, Frustration Ki Ulti PM me karo, Tumhari WL increase hogayi tho, mein tumse baat kiye bina nahi rehsaktiii 😆