Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: merryface

Zaya fans neer said nything against ns..lol..joke of the day..see evn am not interested in calling zain lalloo..but I saw a post rehan is ccalled besharam..toh if rehan can be besharam..zain can be called lallu na.
Ppl discussed here regarding psh..I hv seen..ppl hv said he stands like a pillar n gives no expressions..I hv read each n every post..ok..u r only getting it bk in same language..coz u dont understand polite language.
I did not make a post..zain the biggest lallu of indian tv..u must be thankful..first see wat uvguys post..then say..we only give u bk wat we see here

Lmao that the only thing u can do lol.U can't give proper reply neither ur posts justify ur POVs. I always ROFL at ur comments.
Go Go and make that Lallu Topic.Wanna see if u can really do that.If u have that capacity then make that topic but then be ready for some nastiest reply from my side and at that time don't hold me responsible. 😉
adinats07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
At least harshad has grown as an actor from small role to main lead... not like nandish who was once lead... then in his next show he was not able even beat the villian.. the people where pinning for villian and lead actress but not the hero and now in the current show he has come to small role.
Further SR happens mutually... if one wants it and do its know as rape not SR... eshaan faramosh was rehan.. working for a company but one fine day he left without informing and that too where aaliya had gone... zain nor aaliya never ever said that they helped him be saving his kids or helping.. but this person keeps on chanting his deeds...
Edited by adinats07 - 9 years ago
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I found Rehaan the only substantial character after Usman Abdullah in the show. The rest are just going round in circles. I'm not a regular viewer, but Nandish tweaked my interest. I actually like the twist to his character minus the 'just wait & watch' 😆 ... I'm not interested in watching him being portrayed negative so I wonder what route they are going down? In order for ZaYa to remarry she has to consummate her 2nd marriage.
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: merryface

Rehan was outstanding..his anger is justified..he shud hv manaoed sr..too..aliya kya kar leti..ehsan faramosh..n that lalloo was looking so helpless in the car..loved it..ns completely outshined..the other one..no wonder no one noticed him in tumhari pakhi..wen we started watching bi..we were like harshad arora..whuz that?..but he is best actor..for the frogs in the well..andho me kana hi raja hota hai..omg..no wonder his fans got frustrated..difference of screen presence was clearly evident...bi.has always been .fighting for fifth place among colors out of six shows ..n talking of trps..yeh mu aur masur ki dal..huh..itni hit thi toh 11pm ko kyu shift kar diya..lol..cvs spineless..story no head or tail..n such big mouths..uff

No honey, he is NOT the Best Actor for we frogs in the well only..

He is the best actor for the judges/jury and common voters: national and international... His growth as an actor is nothing but phenomenol.

With regards to him not being noticed in Tumhari Pakhi, well not every actor is recognized in his/her initial ventures especially if the actor is playing side characters or cameo roles. For that matter how many people actually noticed NS in Soaps like Kasturi, Khwaaish, Kayaamat and Hum Ladkiyaa before he got his big break in Uttaran as the lead??? Ouch!!!!

It is alright to be fans of different actors. It is totally fine to discuss characters and characterizations... But it is not necessary to make personal digs at actors that are not your favorites... And if it is a must then perhaps it is better to get the facts right about your favorite before ridiculing ours??? EEh!!"
Edited by bashful_moon - 9 years ago
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree somewhat and then I disagree a bit with you.

It was a story about Zain and Aaliya. Rehaan's charecter was needed only till before the leap.
And just by reading Quraan, one does not become pure. It is the same concept of taking a dip in the Ganges. Suri had turned over a new leaf when Barkhat had returned. But she changed back to her original avatar,and we still hated her.
Suraiyya Abdullah is not glorified or as you said "made herself mahaan" by supporting ZaYa. She is a women scorned and is ashamed of her self.

Rehaan Khan. Wasn't he supposed to be a cameo? I agree with the part that all the cameos was ruined. But do tell me.
How were the CV's supposed to get out of the dark tunnel they dug for themselves?
In real life, no one is perfect.
Nandish's charecter was degraded. But somehow, I sympathise with Rehaan.
Call me a sadist or anything.
But the fact that he was a love obssesed husband kind of make sense.
As I said, no one is goody two shoes all the time. Everyone has their flaws.

No use of fowl language please. I hope this does not instigate you to fight.
But this is my Pov and I stick by it :)
Legilimens thumbnail
@merryface-
Stop using such derogatory words. What do u mean by Rehaan kuch bhi kar sakta hai,Aliya kya kar legi?

Honey, that is rape. Stop encouraging it.
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

@merryface-
Stop using such derogatory words. What do u mean by Rehaan kuch bhi kar sakta hai,Aliya kya kar legi?

Honey, that is rape. Stop encouraging it.

I thought this person was a bit mature, and she/he supports Nandish as a fan, what is wrong in it? I'm surprised now, this person is going overboard! But, we dont like Rehaan because he is negative, BLAME THE CVS!

no Sanika, i can't even imagine she/he stooped so low that she can talk about chhee!
Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 9 years ago
Legilimens thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

I thought this person was a bit mature, and she/he supports Nandish as a fan, what is wrong in it? I'm surprised now, this person is going overboard! But, we dont like Rehaan because he is negative, BLAME THE CVS!

no Sanika, i can't even imagine she/he stooped so low that she can talk about chhee!

exactly
We never bashed Nandish, couldn't she/he extend the same courtesy to Harshad?
Rehan Khan was always the third wheel in ZaYa's story esp after the leap.

And the other thing. I rather not talk bout it.
I support feminism that borders almost on stupidity. But things like that are downright derogatory. I hope the dt takes action.
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Rehan as a character was always a joke. No wonder he could never connect to the audiences at large. He was supposed to be a smart lawyer, yet he couldn't find clues of the person who filed report against Zain till last day. He was pretty happy with Aaliya playing nanny to his kids. So much for a friend.

Later, instead of trying n helping ZaYa get together he disappeared with Aaliya to Hyderabad overnight & didn't bother to inform Zain. He was happily eyeing Aaliya till the day Zain landed up. So much for being a brother.

Next, he turns up at halala nikkah n brainwashes Aaliya to marry him saying he is only helping them. Later he shows attitude to Zain n doesn't let him meet Aaliya. So much for being humdard.

He told Aaliya that if he wanted he would have married her in Hyd itself...really now? Did she ever show intern in him. Even post so called halala nikkah she said she is zain's wife.

He gave help unsolicited n then expected ZaYa to be respectful to him. Why pray???

Rehan was always Mr. Goody two shoes n is showing his real face now. No wonder his wife committed suicide.

As for him bng Aaliya'a husband... It was an intentional halala, a contract n such things do not form relationship.

I m so glad his character is ending. Even Bobby n Zubair were bearable.
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@merryface... Thanks a ton for showing class of Rehan Khan by saying he could have done anything with Aaliya. We would never say that abt zain coz we know he will never violate her dignity.