Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetika22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

10+ TRP what a joke ...BV got 10 TRP and not Uttran.Pls don't mess with facts when quoting me. And ROFL Uttaran happens only once. Zain Ki Uttaran Rehan ko Mili but now Aaliya will go back to Zain and that is not called Uttaran...Hahaha

Excuse me u r nobody to threaten me..u Cme here to create mess in a peaceful discussion..nd chck ur facts first Dan quote
SS4MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rehaan is kicked out of the show!! when are u guys leaving the forum???😕
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Merryface...why do u end up taking a personal dig at Harshad in every post of yours? This discussion was abt the character Rehan..and nobody has criticized NS- the actor anywhere!

And when u say something like Rehan should've manaoed SR..kya kar leti Aaliya...it is really offensive as a girl. If u're not aware, there is something known as marital rapes on the rise. Please think before u make such comments.
Edited by -Jharna- - 9 years ago
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Jharna-

@ Merryface...why do u end up taking a personal dig at Harshad in every post of yours? This discussion was abt the character Rehan..and nobody has criticized NS- the actor anywhere!

And when u say something like Rehan should've manaoed SR..kya kar leti Aaliya...it is really offensive as a girl. If u're not aware, there is something known as marital rapes on the rise. Please think before u make such comments.

Thank you for posting this the comments were nasty and offensive esp if the member is a girl like how can u even think of saying something like this let alone saying it. I hope someone reported this nasty stuff. Its ok to state opinion but in a appropriate way without getting nasty.
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Thank you for posting this the comments were nasty and offensive esp if the member is a girl like how can u even think of saying something like this let alone saying it. I hope someone reported this nasty stuff. Its ok to state opinion but in a appropriate way without getting nasty.

I did..hope the DT takes some action.
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i'm sure if Harshad wasnt a good actor..he wouldnt have been getting any awards in various Award functions..and he's not even a year old in the industry!

When Rehan's character is turned grey cv's are insulting friendships and relationship between him and aaliya and what not but when cv's butchered Zain's character,made him spineless to glorify Rehan's character then its okay..

zain doesnt deserve aliya and rehan does?
well its not about deserving aliya..Aliya has never asked for a perfect guy..she fell in love with imperfect Zain and wishes to be with him period!

I never had any problem with rehan's character..he was a bhai to zain and I loved their relationship until cv's ruined it all!!
Edited by ashvikluverrr - 9 years ago
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I did..hope the DT takes some action.[/QUOTElol..rehan is a villian so he can do that...he was a so good.n didnt touch her..but bi made him villian..

Word Count: 0

SS4MaNan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

exactly i saw a few of her comments in which she says rehaan is her husband now if he wants he can do anything to her!! being a woman its downright disgusting of u to talk like this!! n guys its a waste of time trying to explain to her!! just ignore her!! i mean look at all her posts!! 🤢 spare urself the pain!! JUST IGNORE HER!!!

Word Count: 0

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ashvikluverrr

i'm sure if Harshad wasnt a good actor..he wouldnt have been getting any awards in various Award functions..and he's not even a year old in the industry!

When Rehan's character is turned grey cv's are insulting friendships and relationship between him and aaliya and what not
but when cv's butchered Zain's character,made him spineless to glorify Rehan's character and what not then its okay..zain doesnt deserve aliya and rehan does?
well its not about deserving aliya..Aliya has never asked for a perfect guy..she fell in love with imperfect Zain and wishes to be with him period!
I never had any problem with rehan's character..he was a bhai to zain and I loved their relationship until cv's ruined it all!!

Thank you so much for this! I have been wanting to say this! They can see that Rehan's character is being ruined to glorify Zain...and yet they can't see or even if they did they won't acknowledge the fact that Zain's character got ruined and tampered with to glorify Rehan and to fit him in the story! Just like how the TM said it doesn't matter if the CVs ruined Rehan, she will still love him..it's the same with us. It doesn't matter how much Zain has been ruined we will still love him because we know that he was just ruined to fit a third character in the story.
Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Thank you so much for this! I have been wanting to say this! They can see that Rehan's character is being ruined to glorify Zain...and yet they can't see or even if they did they won't acknowledge the fact that Zain's character got ruined and tampered with to glorify Rehan and to fit him in the story! Just like how the TM said it doesn't matter if the CVs ruined Rehan, she will still love him..it's the same with us. It doesn't matter how much Zain has been ruined we will still love him because we know that he was just ruined to fit a third character in the story.

true that..i ve been seeing all these people saying its not fair that cv's turned rehan grey..but they didnt see zain's character who was the life of the show,had also been assasinated by the same cv's..cv's can do anything..they dont play fair and square...zain has been ridiculed for divorcing aliya,not listening to her,getting manipulated by surrayya..wasnt that character butchering by cv's ? but its injustice when it comes to rehan!